Author Topic: Keep the genepool clean  (Read 3028 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: Keep the genepool clean
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2009, 06:01:32 PM »
The real world.  You remind me of Paris Hilton.  I think a life of luxury should be earned, not that i'd reject it myself.  But I couldn't live like you, doing nothing.  I'd feel worthless, you probably do deep down.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2009, 06:03:18 PM »
Something which really angered me was when the uneducated, neurologically disabled white trash working class fucktard DirtDawg came into the chat bragging about his ugly childwhore of a daughter. Everyone seem to think it's perfectly okay that socially disadvantaged filth with no education are getting kids. I'm disgusted by this.

DirtDawg's daughter is very bright and DirtDawg and his wife take care of her and their son very well.

Do you believe that people who have AS should not have children?

If I remember correctly, you have AS and you never finished college yourself.  Does that make you uneducated, neurologically disabled, socially disadvantaged, white trash filth?

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2009, 06:05:01 PM »
Something which really angered me was when the uneducated, neurologically disabled white trash working class fucktard DirtDawg came into the chat bragging about his ugly childwhore of a daughter. Everyone seem to think it's perfectly okay that socially disadvantaged filth with no education are getting kids. I'm disgusted by this.

DirtDawg's daughter is very bright and DirtDawg and his wife take care of her and their son very well.

If I remember correctly, you have AS and you never finished college yourself.  Does that make you uneducated, neurologically disabled, socially disadvantaged, white trash filth?

Everything except white trash, yes.

I'm never going to have children, but if I did I would still be a better father than the american pig DD who's very clearly white trash.
Kick me

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2009, 06:10:37 PM »

Everything except white trash, yes.

I'm never going to have children, but if I did I would still be a better father than the american pig DD who's very clearly white trash.

I'm glad that you have decided never to have children, but it would be difficult for anyone to be a better father than DirtDawg.  He and his wife are both excellent parents.

What college degree do you think should be required to become a parent?  Is a BS degree sufficient or should a MS or Ph.D. be required?

What college degrees do your parents have?

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2009, 09:42:40 PM »

Why should I have to face the reality of a working person? This is my reality, I live and do well through it and have no need for someone elses reality.

People IRL would say I am a very intelligent person. However I don’t mind working in a factory or even something like inserting letters into envelopes provided the pay was alright.

I think everybody should work at least a little while, working in lousy jobs, including yourself. The experience would change a lot of people's perspectives to be honest, it certainly did mine that is for sure.

People like you and TheoK (I have read a number of his posts), think the world owes you everything. I have news for you, the world owes you exactly nothing, you both and me live under the generosity of others.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 09:49:29 PM by Lateralus »
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
-- Richard Dawkins

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2009, 11:52:00 PM »
I'm on disability but I'm willing to work, but most of the time I don't even get interviews. Fucking ridiculous really, I want to work in places like Jessops.

Soylarse, what would happen if your parents died and welfare took your disability money off you? You'll be pretty much fucked. You look like you can't even do the basic things yourself or live independantly. Sadly, this will happen sooner or later.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 11:55:59 PM by MrShledge »

P7PSP

« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2009, 12:58:11 AM »
He is a damn sight better person than you are weeaboo faggot.

TheoK

« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2009, 01:20:34 AM »
I'm on disability but I'm willing to work, but most of the time I don't even get interviews. Fucking ridiculous really, I want to work in places like Jessops.

Soylarse, what would happen if your parents died and welfare took your disability money off you? You'll be pretty much fucked. You look like you can't even do the basic things yourself or live independantly. Sadly, this will happen sooner or later.

His parents won't live forever but he'll get the money for the rest of his life.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2009, 02:55:02 AM »

His parents won't live forever but he'll get the money for the rest of his life.

You amaze me with your total trust in the state.
You were the last I'd expect it from.
Are politicians in Sweden that reliable?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

TheoK

« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2009, 02:58:16 AM »

The welfare system is that reliable. I don't trust the state because I like the state but because I know how things usually work in Sweden.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2009, 03:05:21 AM »

The welfare system is that reliable. I don't trust the state because I like the state but because I know how things usually work in Sweden.

Welfare system here is under attack, and not only for the newcomers. Also for the ones relying on it.
In the end, it is politicians that are making the decisions on welfare. And threat of a crisis can bring them to drastic actions.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

TheoK

« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2009, 03:11:36 AM »

Welfare system here is under attack, and not only for the newcomers. Also for the ones relying on it.
In the end, it is politicians that are making the decisions on welfare. And threat of a crisis can bring them to drastic actions.

OK, they'll pay the price if they do it. If they "kick on someone who is already lying down", as we say in Sweden, some of them will get what they deserve. They're themselves the greatest parasites of all.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2009, 03:19:49 AM »
I notice that you're not actually answering my question. It's an honest question--I think you deserve better.

But I don't want to work. I rather live on less money.

You're still not answering my question, Lit. What about no money at all?

You do realise that for as long as fuckwits like watsisname from Norrland are allowed to continue, it will reflect badly on all of us?

Allowed to do what? He's also entitled to disability.

There is a thing called public opinion. You know perfectly well what I mean.

The public opinion knows nothing about him specifically. And lifetime pension is lifetime pension. I have it as well.

He's working his plastic little arse off to educate the public opinion.

Laws have been known to change, Lit. Pensions, disability, all kinds of stuff.

OK. They take my pension, they'll get what they deserve.

Look up the arsehole who made it happen, first. He'll be singing "Working Class Hero" on the streets in Norrland.

Ahahahahaha, they aren't changing the laws because of one person living with his parents and doing good for himself. Haha, idiot. You think these laws are changed because of bitterness and jealousy. This is not how legal stuff works, it's how your little bitter mind works. Cunt.

You are jealous because I can get a fully furnitured apartment and live with money on the bank, without working and getting 14 000 after taxes every month doing what I like. You would probably be in heaven if you had the ability to hang on Intensity2 24/7. You seem like a real loser.

Oh yeah, btw, if they DID (which they can't legally) destroy the lifetime pension system for those already on it (which is again, legally impossible since obsolete laws still work for those who got the pensions before law changes) I would join up with Lit and massacre people good.

:LMAO: You really are incredibly naive.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2009, 03:47:20 AM »

In the UK they are busy hoofing 1 million people off incapacity benefit - don't take the disability benefit for granted. Things can change very easily.

TheoK

« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2009, 03:53:13 AM »

In the UK they are busy hoofing 1 million people off incapacity benefit - don't take the disability benefit for granted. Things can change very easily.

Then they should get what they deserve. They aren't God because they're politicians.