Educational

Author Topic: i feel great disgust when i see a fat person stuffing their face with food  (Read 2690 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Re: i feel great disgust when i see a fat person stuffing their face with food
« Reply #90 on: September 15, 2009, 06:15:42 PM »
Among gay people in Japan, having fetish for fat people is quite common I hear.
Kick me

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #91 on: September 15, 2009, 06:34:47 PM »
It's funny when people complain about fat bastards being picked on, but they don't mind taking the piss out of skinnies. Neither are healthy, so either take the piss out of both or not bother at all.

I do love a nice Burger King/KFC/Subway now and then myself, and I have to admit I did stuff my face quite a few times. If it offends you, I couldn't care less, I'm not here to make everyone accept me. I haven't ate much since the past couple of months though, and have lost about a half stone.

Pretty much 100% causes of being overweight is simply overeating and general laziness. In my opinion, "genetically" fat is a pile of bollocks. Want to lose it? Just stop eating the fucking food and do some exercise you eejit, stop making excuses. There's no "easy" way, especially if your metabolism is fucked.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 06:40:41 PM by Shleed. »

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2009, 07:01:21 PM »
Processed foods don't help things, plus take being a lot easier than making your own food also doesn't help.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2009, 07:07:07 PM »
People manage to be skinny while eating such processed foods. It is possible, just a lot of us fat fucks are just far too lazy. I prefer to be lazy, mind.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #94 on: September 15, 2009, 07:21:19 PM »
My sons can eat most anything and do one is under weight the other two are right where they are supposed to be
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #95 on: September 15, 2009, 07:33:02 PM »
I can eat almost anything and still be skinny. If I eat very balanced and eat excessive amounts of natural fat, like almonds, cream etc and still stick to my strict diet of rice, fish and raw vegetables, I can gain a tiny amount of extra body fat.

However, if I have coke, fast carbs, pasta, cake or just "normal" food, what most western people eat, I get underweight. I can eat endless amounts of candy, snacks etc (but I don't because it still pollutes the body) without gaining much. I actually lose weight from a diet like that. Only way to get fat for me is to have a healthy diet as a foundation and add on top of that natural fats and extra servings.

So to some degree I believe it's genetical.
Kick me

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #96 on: September 15, 2009, 07:35:56 PM »
I can eat almost anything and still be skinny. If I eat very balanced and eat excessive amounts of natural fat, like almonds, cream etc and still stick to my strict diet of rice, fish and raw vegetables, I can gain a tiny amount of extra body fat.

However, if I have coke, fast carbs, pasta, cake or just "normal" food, what most western people eat, I get underweight. I can eat endless amounts of candy, snacks etc (but I don't because it still pollutes the body) without gaining much. I actually lose weight from a diet like that. Only way to get fat for me is to have a healthy diet as a foundation and add on top of that natural fats and extra servings.

So to some degree I believe it's genetical.

My brother in law could do that too till he was about 35 then boom and he expanded dramatically
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: September 16, 2009, 02:33:32 AM »
What I find funny is those women who claim to have lost all their post-pregnancy weight gain with "drinking plenty of water, and doing gentle Pilates, and breastfeeding, and it all just came right off!" :eyelash: Bullshit. A more honest response might be, "The drinking, smoking, drugging and partying take my mind off food just wonderfully, thank you," or "My newly-svelte physique is the result of a vicious, grueling, six-hour-a-day exercise & diet regimen with a full-time personal trainer and specially-prepared meals. My producers must think I'm worth it," or maybe the Mend-It-Like-Beckham technique, wherein the Caesarean section is accompanied by the reinsertion of the breast implants and a quick liposuction on the thighs.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #98 on: September 16, 2009, 06:52:01 AM »
I could care less about people eating around me unless they're chewing with their mouths open. Sometimes seeing a person eat can be convenient. Gross, but I like knowing beforehand if someone is a finger licker. Ignorance is not bliss in this situation.

Processed foods don't help things, plus take being a lot easier than making your own food also doesn't help.

Do you know how to cook?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #99 on: September 16, 2009, 08:21:30 AM »
I could care less about people eating around me unless they're chewing with their mouths open. Sometimes seeing a person eat can be convenient. Gross, but I like knowing beforehand if someone is a finger licker. Ignorance is not bliss in this situation.

Do you know how to cook?

I do know how to cook, but I have this weird thing where once I've gone to all the effort to cook a meal, I don't fee like eating it afterwards.