Author Topic: i feel great disgust when i see a fat person stuffing their face with food  (Read 2707 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: i feel great disgust when i see a fat person stuffing their face with food
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2009, 03:13:44 PM »
If you don't think most heavier people would lose weight if they could then why does the diet industry make so much

because of all the lazy women who have no self-control and refuse to exercise. a lot of these diets are just bullshit.
and the main thing it - why do they let themselves get that bad in the first place? if i felt i was putting on too much weight, I'd quit eating so much junk and start exercising more. I wouldn't allow myself to get fat (unless I had some kind of illness or accident and therefore couldn't exercise or whatever). Most people aren't in a situation where they CAN'T lose weight thoug. they just tell themselves that when really they're just lazy and greedy

It's true most are lazy. It's their own fault they're fat but in certain cultures being fat is so common that it's viewed as society's fault or even "a variation of normal". That's disgusting.

I hate the way people are getting fatter each year, to the point where a skinny average sized person is being told to eat up cause in society's eyes they're apparently too thin.

have you seen on the news recently all the stuff about how some people are so huge, they need special measures taken to accommodate them, particularly in hospitals and with super-sized coffins at funerals. it's fucked up, especially when these people have kids. there's no way an extremely unhealthy person can raise a kid. when they're young you need to chase after them and play with them. how can a woman who's too fat to walk run round after a toddler in the garden? yet I saw a parent in the school playground who was so big she'd had to come to pick up her kid on a weheelchair thing

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2009, 03:16:36 PM »
If you don't think most heavier people would lose weight if they could then why does the diet industry make so much

because of all the lazy women who have no self-control and refuse to exercise. a lot of these diets are just bullshit.
and the main thing it - why do they let themselves get that bad in the first place? if i felt i was putting on too much weight, I'd quit eating so much junk and start exercising more. I wouldn't allow myself to get fat (unless I had some kind of illness or accident and therefore couldn't exercise or whatever). Most people aren't in a situation where they CAN'T lose weight thoug. they just tell themselves that when really they're just lazy and greedy

It's true most are lazy. It's their own fault they're fat but in certain cultures being fat is so common that it's viewed as society's fault or even "a variation of normal". That's disgusting.

I hate the way people are getting fatter each year, to the point where a skinny average sized person is being told to eat up cause in society's eyes they're apparently too thin.

I always got to hear that I was "too thin", when I in fact am normal/slim.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 03:26:07 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Blasted

« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2009, 03:18:23 PM »

have you seen on the news recently all the stuff about how some people are so huge, they need special measures taken to accommodate them, particularly in hospitals and with super-sized coffins at funerals. it's fucked up, especially when these people have kids. there's no way an extremely unhealthy person can raise a kid. when they're young you need to chase after them and play with them. how can a woman who's too fat to walk run round after a toddler in the garden? yet I saw a parent in the school playground who was so big she'd had to come to pick up her kid on a weheelchair thing

Not to mention them needing double spaces on planes and such.  My friend took a coach back to London from his uni and had to sit next the biggest womanbeast ever.  She squished him so much that he was literally lying on the window (he had the window seat).  It's selfish having a kid when you're morbidly obese.  Also, eating habits generally get passed down from parent to child so these kids will probably end up fat too  >:(

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2009, 03:19:13 PM »
I am technically quite a bit under weight, so I am too thin really, but a "bit of fat" is not what I need - it's muscle I am lacking, because I am so weak. Telling someone who's think that they need to fatten up is wrong. They need to work out and be healthy, like all people. Not put on a load of weight in fat

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2009, 03:26:15 PM »
Also, eating habits generally get passed down from parent to child so these kids will probably end up fat too  >:(

yeah and they they often use this as an excuse, saying it must be a genetic thing if my parents were fat too. but that's mostly bullshit - I knew two kids who were fat(and whose parents were fat), but then when they got older the girl started to exercise and went to the gym, and she's now a fairly normal weight. She'll never exactly be skinny, but she's not overweight anymore

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2009, 03:27:50 PM »
I am technically quite a bit under weight, so I am too thin really, but a "bit of fat" is not what I need - it's muscle I am lacking, because I am so weak. Telling someone who's think that they need to fatten up is wrong. They need to work out and be healthy, like all people. Not put on a load of weight in fat

I used to be like that but since I started living on raw vegetable tuna, baby spinach and fresh broccoli salad and working out 10 minutes every day I built muscle and became normal but still "slim". Call me weaboo but I have an asian body type.

I've told my mom she didn't make nutritious enough food when I was growing up, she didn't make food regularly etc. She won't accept it, she claims her mix of creamy gratins, vegetable soup and pancakes was enough. She didn't even cook real food every day. It was when I started taking control of my own diet, in adult age, that I also started to get a "normal" body.

My mother is even a trained chef but she never practices what she preaches. Nutrition and her just don't go hand in hand. She cooks tasty but very low nutrition value food and she usually uses an excess of meat and dairy products. Unfortunately, eating her food usually just means I upset my own rythm and exchanges a nutritious meal for a non nutritious but "filling" meal (like exchanging the tuna salad for a cheese and meat gratin or a pasta based dish), that's just not good. Best thing for me is to avoid my mom's cooking alltogether.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 03:34:26 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Blasted

« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2009, 03:35:41 PM »
My mum believes in a fat, greasy Polish diet.  She has no imagination at all when cooking.

Going back to fatness in general, if you think about it, it's actually quite plausible that we might end up like the humans in Wall-E.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2009, 03:39:01 PM »
My mum believes in a fat, greasy Polish diet.  She has no imagination at all when cooking.

Going back to fatness in general, if you think about it, it's actually quite plausible that we might end up like the humans in Wall-E.

My mom has serious difficultues making anything which doesn't contain 1. Meat 2. Dairy products. At least 50% of what she makes turns into gratin. During her cook training she learned a lot of nice techniques and dishes, more chicken, fish etc but she just reverts back to meat and milk/cheese and gratin no matter what.

She also never accepts that the food sometimes doesn't taste good. Like when she makes the soup too salt, uses too much of something etc... I hate the fact that she expects that all her meals are fit for "royals" or whatever. Is she going to serve some fucking taco gratin for royal dinner? She rates her own cooking too highly. She lacks the finesse of a real chef in many ways, in some ways she's really good though but that's just a few meat dishes she mastered well. I've tried to tell her but it won't sink in. She's convinced that anyone who tries her cooking has a life changing experience and she exaggerates the effect her cooking had on the business of the very average restaurants she worked at.

But she's like that towards her children as well. When I was a child she could shame me in front of professional musicians, because I had good talent for piano, and convince them I was some sort of wonder child when I in fact was just a somewhat talented but still rather crude playing boy. She still lives in the past and thinks I could go play for the king. In a way she's pathetic. She doesn't even know how to take care of a musical intrument (she played the violin as a teenager but uses the piano as a decorating table and never once tuned it) but she speaks as if her genes are "above" those of others in terms of music. As if we have inherited a "musical gift" from her. She's highly average on the violin, she has a rigid and monotone style of playing, a little too loud, a little too violent etc, just like the cooking a little too hard, a little too overdone. She's also convinced the "musical gift" must come from her side of the family, when my father's family were austrian musicians for generations, orchestra leaders and my dad's cousing today is an austrian professor in baroque music. Still it's the "swedish folk music of Hälsingland" the "genious" my mother carries within her that passed to us. She's just so smart, so good according to herself. And she changes personality depending on her mood. I've told her she has a personality disorder and just realizing that helps me battle my own personality disorders which she passed on to me. That's what I inherited.

A few days ago, she made a meat stew with tomatoes and red pepper and called it "hungarian gulasch". I tried to explain to her that not even the "gulasch" they serve on 2-3 star restaurants in Vienna a few miles from the hungarian border is considered true hungarian gulasch. I also told her her stew was good and tasted like a nice stew but nothing like gulasch, and she was so hurt and offended. She doesn't realize she just makes a fool of herself. I used to be like that too but I learned to see where I got it from.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 03:58:46 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2009, 03:41:09 PM »
People in northern Sweden eat very unhealthy food in general.  :thumbdn:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2009, 03:46:58 PM »

True northerners just eat salted pork basically. My family is mixed, my mother is from Hälsingland and her cooking isn't typically northern swedish but it's not very nutritious either.
Kick me

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2009, 03:48:48 PM »
My mum believes in a fat, greasy Polish diet.  She has no imagination at all when cooking.

we're gonna split into two different types: short, podgy, unintelligent humans, and tall, welll-built, intelligent ones. what is interesting is that apparently the superior ones (the second type) will have "perter breasts" and bigger dicks

evolution for you

it's true though - the low-life scum (who are often overweight and illiterate) are interbreeding. they will outnumber us though, as they're more likely to impregnate each other early in life and frequently, while the better educated use contraception and have fewer kids

TheoK

« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2009, 03:49:48 PM »

True northerners just eat salted pork basically. My family is mixed, my mother is from Hälsingland and her cooking isn't typically northern swedish but it's not very nutritious either.

Me thinks you need to move to more civilized parts of Sweden.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2009, 03:50:46 PM »

we're gonna split into two different types: short, podgy, unintelligent humans, and tall, welll-built, intelligent ones. what is interesting is that apparently the superior ones (the second type) will have "perter breasts" and bigger dicks

evolution for you

it's true though - the low-life scum (who are often overweight and illiterate) are interbreeding. they will outnumber us though, as they're more likely to impregnate each other early in life and frequently, while the better educated use contraception and have fewer kids

I don't know if aspie genes can count as good. I'm not going to have kids.
Kick me

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2009, 03:52:26 PM »
Fat people have feelings too you know.

Everyone busies themselves helping someone who is anorexic but when it comes to fat people they just blame them for being lazy and eating too much. Being fat is an eating disorder too.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2009, 03:52:53 PM »
People in northern Sweden eat very unhealthy food in general.  :thumbdn:

Me thinks you need to move to more civilized parts of Sweden.

The national food in Stockholm and Gothenburg is spaghetti, falu sausage and a bottle of ketchup or a bowl of Kellog's Frosties and raw cow's milk. No different from the north really. One thing Västerbotten has a lot of is fresh salmon. of course they can't cook it, but I buy it raw and fresh, local fish, and make sashimi after having frozen it for 24 hours to remove parasites.

Swedes IN GENERAL eat like trash.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 03:54:32 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me