Educational

Author Topic: i feel great disgust when i see a fat person stuffing their face with food  (Read 2707 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Re: i feel great disgust when i see a fat person stuffing their face with food
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2009, 03:53:45 PM »
Fat people have feelings too you know.

Everyone busies themselves helping someone who is anorexic but when it comes to fat people they just blame them for being lazy and eating too much. Being fat is an eating disorder too.

Good point. I look down on anorectis as much as I do on compulsive eaters though. I think anorectics are annoying and disgusting.
Kick me

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2009, 03:54:02 PM »
I'm not either. I'm not sure I'd make a good parent. My intentions would be right, but I'd be too worried about fucking it up and the poor kid ending up like me. If I do have kids they definitely won't be my genetic offspring anyway. My AS has bee bad enough, but my younger cousin who is being assessed for ASDs has had a really hard time with it. I know a lot of people with AS go on about how great it is and how we're just different, but for a lot of us, it is hell being this "different," especially growing up. If I have kids I'll adopt one that already here, rather than bring another one into the world knowing what its life will never be good enough, no matter what you do for them

TheoK

« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2009, 03:55:07 PM »
I love salmon. My local pizza place (one of the oldest in Sweden) serves salmon pasta.  8)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2009, 03:55:24 PM »
Everyone busies themselves helping someone who is anorexic but when it comes to fat people they just blame them for being lazy and eating too much. Being fat is an eating disorder too.

Not always. Being lazy and greedy isn't the same as being anorexic or bullimic.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2009, 04:01:13 PM »

Not always. Being lazy and greedy isn't the same as being anorexic or bullimic.

No, it just means you hate fat people and have sympathy for anorexics. Bit of a double standard. Most fat people aren't fat just because they are lazy and greedy. That would be like me saying anorexics can eat, they just don't for the attention.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2009, 04:02:44 PM »
I'm not either. I'm not sure I'd make a good parent. My intentions would be right, but I'd be too worried about fucking it up and the poor kid ending up like me. If I do have kids they definitely won't be my genetic offspring anyway. My AS has bee bad enough, but my younger cousin who is being assessed for ASDs has had a really hard time with it. I know a lot of people with AS go on about how great it is and how we're just different, but for a lot of us, it is hell being this "different," especially growing up. If I have kids I'll adopt one that already here, rather than bring another one into the world knowing what its life will never be good enough, no matter what you do for them

Adoption is much better, I agree. It can equalize things. Instead of people spreading defect genes. I know I have some defect genes, just like many others. I also have some very nice, talented and healthy genes but overall, I don't want my kids to be like me. Not even physically. Even though most people would call my face normal, I wouldn't want to risk passing it on.

And btw, because I'm gay I also view it as natural for me to not have kids. I'm not really a big fan of gay couples who wants to have children. I think it's disgusting.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 04:04:22 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2009, 04:06:52 PM »
I can see the lazy part but gI don't get the greedy bit :-\
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2009, 04:28:21 PM »
Maybe greedy isn't the right word. I mean people who stuff their faces with food when they know they are overweight and maybe should reconsider that cake

Anorexia is a terrible disorder. Most fat people are fat because they like the taste of food and they can't be arsed walking when they could get the car - hardly the same

Also for most people with eating disorders it's about having a skewed view of themselves, and seeign themselves as ugly/fat when they're actually incredibly thin. For fat people, they often know they're fat (pretty easy to see when they can't fit through the door), but do nothing about it

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #83 on: September 15, 2009, 04:39:33 PM »
Maybe greedy isn't the right word. I mean people who stuff their faces with food when they know they are overweight and maybe should reconsider that cake

Anorexia is a terrible disorder. Most fat people are fat because they like the taste of food and they can't be arsed walking when they could get the car - hardly the same

Also for most people with eating disorders it's about having a skewed view of themselves, and seeign themselves as ugly/fat when they're actually incredibly thin. For fat people, they often know they're fat (pretty easy to see when they can't fit through the door), but do nothing about it

I don't believe anorexia exists. I think it's just a form of acting out depression. Like self harming/cutting yourself etc. This is also cultural and tied to the human flock mentality. Anorectics is one type of mentally ill who just wants attention. Beating sense into them would probably work better than going the soft way. I just can't respect anorectics. It's obvious they are using the anorexia to try to guilt trip others rather than saying right out what's wrong with them. And ofc, the emotional "empathic" majority are fooled by it and feed the little anorectic emotional vampires. Anorectics are a sort of emotional parasite, nothing more. Like some alcoholics who want to have pity through their abuse. Anorexia is really the epitome of self pity.

I know how to deal with anorectics. Show them no understanding what so ever, lure or force out that anger and hatred they have hidden deep down, just don't play along with their sympathy seeking.

Anorectics are just like the underling vampires in fiction. Those mindless bloodsuckers turned into vampires by a vampire lord, or like the girl from The Excorcist. You just have to wave silver crosses and sprinkle holy water on them (not literally). It's so sad that those little creatures are getting so much focus from the healthcare system.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 04:50:35 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Blasted

« Reply #84 on: September 15, 2009, 04:49:16 PM »
Anorexia is really the epitome of self hatred and striving for perfection.

fixed.

I don't disagree that mobid obesity is a form of an eating disorder but whatever you may say fat people still get treated better in society because it is universally "rude" to tell someone they look/are fat.

Urging everyone to be chubby isn't fucking helping either.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2009, 04:49:53 PM »

For me it's not the food but the drink.  I don't eat nearly as much as most people think but up until a couple weeks ago would drink 3 or more liters of Coke a day .  I have since stopped and anm trying to get a taste for water but it's hard

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2009, 04:50:49 PM »

fixed.

I don't disagree that mobid obesity is a form of an eating disorder but whatever you may say fat people still get treated better in society because it is universally "rude" to tell someone they look/are fat.

:laugh:

Rude like that stops people

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2009, 06:11:11 PM »

So when was the last time you were really fat?

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2009, 06:12:54 PM »

fixed.

Fat people get treated really bad, you can't say they don't.

And there is nothing wrong with being a little chubby.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2009, 06:13:52 PM »

For me it's not the food but the drink.  I don't eat nearly as much as most people think but up until a couple weeks ago would drink 3 or more liters of Coke a day .  I have since stopped and anm trying to get a taste for water but it's hard

Have you tried refrigerated water?