Educational

Author Topic: Asperger in Japan  (Read 9640 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Asperger in Japan
« Reply #165 on: September 08, 2009, 10:31:16 AM »
Western aspies in general disgust me.

Then why are you here?????? :-\

I've been wondering the same thing. :-\

I'm still seeing if maybe there is anyone like me, but no... Nothing. I'm also bored with my reclusive, lonely life and NT people interest me even less.

I feel sick when thinking about it.

I think I'm gonna buy my Reichsmarschall uniform and go out in the street with my surgically altered face and show just how much I care about anything. Pretend I'm the only person alive.

I you do post photos I'd love to see the looks on the peoples faces around you :laugh:

Nazi salutes and swastikas and stuff are illegal in Sweden and just wearing a uniform even with symbols removed may (and will probably) be judged as "inciting hatred" by a court since they have the authority to interpret that law any way they want. I hate that. It's not as bad as in Germany though.

I wonder if it would be legal in the UK. Probably, if you look at Prince Harry's old masquerade outfit and all...
Its legal as long as you are not doing it to incite racial / religious hatred. So doing it at a fancy dress party might get you the sack, doing it outside a mosque might get you arrested.

Not legally here :green:  Most they'd be able to do is tell you to go home maybe you'd get your photo in the paper
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #166 on: September 08, 2009, 02:07:57 PM »
but you don't have proper healthcare and your kids shoot each other with guns they find

TheoK

« Reply #167 on: September 08, 2009, 02:13:51 PM »
but you don't have proper healthcare and your kids shoot each other with guns they find

Yes, it's much better in Europe where only the criminals can carry guns publically.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #168 on: September 08, 2009, 02:16:43 PM »
well i don't mind the criminals shooting each other through gang violence

TheoK

« Reply #169 on: September 08, 2009, 02:20:15 PM »
well i don't mind the criminals shooting each other through gang violence

Reality check: they shoot at you if they feel for it, and as a law-abiding citizen, you're unarmed.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #170 on: September 08, 2009, 02:24:17 PM »
when are they gonna shoot at me?

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #171 on: September 08, 2009, 02:59:33 PM »

I'm still seeing if maybe there is anyone like me, but no... Nothing. I'm also bored with my reclusive, lonely life and NT people interest me even less.

I think I'm gonna buy my Reichsmarschall uniform and go out in the street with my surgically altered face and show just how much I care about anything. Pretend I'm the only person alive.

I you do post photos I'd love to see the looks on the peoples faces around you :laugh:

Nazi salutes and swastikas and stuff are illegal in Sweden and just wearing a uniform even with symbols removed may (and will probably) be judged as "inciting hatred" by a court since they have the authority to interpret that law any way they want. I hate that. It's not as bad as in Germany though.

I wonder if it would be legal in the UK. Probably, if you look at Prince Harry's old masquerade outfit and all...
Its legal as long as you are not doing it to incite racial / religious hatred. So doing it at a fancy dress party might get you the sack, doing it outside a mosque might get you arrested.

Not legally here :green:  Most they'd be able to do is tell you to go home maybe you'd get your photo in the paper

They can sack you though, for bringing your organisation into disrepute.

TheoK

« Reply #172 on: September 08, 2009, 03:03:00 PM »
when are they gonna shoot at me?

You'll probably see the day it happens.

And gunlaws aren't there to protect people anyway. They're there so that a successful uprising should be impossible. Why is that so hard to get?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #173 on: September 08, 2009, 03:23:29 PM »
a successful uprising? where tge fuck do you think you are living?

and how am i supposed to defend myself if someone does shoot me? my owning a gun isn't exactly gonna be of much help then is it?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #174 on: September 08, 2009, 04:59:31 PM »

They can sack you though, for bringing your organisation into disrepute.

Maybe but then you could sue with the ACLU on your side

One of the things people always do is talk about the heath care for kids well we have no problem with my foster son who is on state heath insurance we pay noting.  Our state also has a plan you can buy into if you don't have any through work for your kids. As for finding guns people who leave loaded ones around in places kids can get them should go to jail. It's not as common as they make it out to be.  Also with criminal shooting other criminals you are likely to get caught in the cross fire as they don't care who they shoot not like people who get them legally

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #175 on: September 08, 2009, 05:52:33 PM »
people do get caught in the crossfire here sometimes, but they're always in a gang or related to it indirectly

i've never been anywhere near gang-related violence so i really can't see myself ever being involved in it

and if someone decides to go psycho and shoot me, then it's unlikely i'd be prepared enough to do anything about it anyway, with or without gun laws

if it was sword-fighting that was the problem, then i could understand it better - if someone attacks me with a sword, i should be able to pull out my sword and challenge them to a duel

but with guns, surely i'm fucked already if i get shot?

Blasted

« Reply #176 on: September 08, 2009, 07:03:45 PM »
We had a gang fight with a fun in my first ever week of college  :zoinks:

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #177 on: September 08, 2009, 07:23:53 PM »
I was thinking of maybe taking one year of language school in Japan, is it worth it you think or is it better to just go there as tourist three months and speak/practice after homestudying? I already know a lot of the grammar and many kanji.
Kick me

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #178 on: September 08, 2009, 07:33:52 PM »
Stay a year if you can afford it immersion works good with language

George Bernard Shaw

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #179 on: September 08, 2009, 07:49:55 PM »
I'm thinking exactly the same thing as Parts. If you can afford it and have the time, go for the full language-school immersion. You will do and see things that you might never encounter as a casual visitor. Depending on your school, you may be taken on excursions to various cultural events or places of significance. You might have a home stay with a family at some point. This is especially good when there are young children in the house. They are also learning their own language, and they tend to be less inhibited in matters of politeness and protocol, more willing to make jokes, correct you if you make errors, and not take things too seriously.

Studying the language can give some insight into a country's point of view, but there is no substitute for living there and experiencing it for yourself.