Educational

Author Topic: Asperger in Japan  (Read 9641 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Re: Asperger in Japan
« Reply #150 on: September 08, 2009, 05:45:35 AM »
No. I seek a certain type of spirit/essence in others, a certain mind. My personality and outer preferences are just the exterior. I know what I'm looking for but you only see what your eyes see. I can't find this way of thinking/feeling/seeing the world in the west. I've tried but no one is the type I seek here, but I know that it exists in Japan. The problem is finding it because it's not like just going into a random night club like most NT foreigners do.

You can't understand how I think. You probably don't even understand what I mean.

To be brutally honest, I couldn't care less really, as all humans are the same at their core.

Do you understand the japanese people who dress like nazis for example? Or do you just see it as a weird but funny thing? I can understand them (that type) on an emotional, empathic level. People like that are so rare in the west. I don't think everyone is the same deep down, different people have different types of souls.
Its because Hitler is taught just like any other war at school, there is no national taboo or anything.

That's the rational, logical viewpoint. However, you don't understand the emotional part of it.
Kick me

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #151 on: September 08, 2009, 05:47:29 AM »
No. I seek a certain type of spirit/essence in others, a certain mind. My personality and outer preferences are just the exterior. I know what I'm looking for but you only see what your eyes see. I can't find this way of thinking/feeling/seeing the world in the west. I've tried but no one is the type I seek here, but I know that it exists in Japan. The problem is finding it because it's not like just going into a random night club like most NT foreigners do.

You can't understand how I think. You probably don't even understand what I mean.

To be brutally honest, I couldn't care less really, as all humans are the same at their core.

Do you understand the japanese people who dress like nazis for example? Or do you just see it as a weird but funny thing? I can understand them (that type) on an emotional, empathic level. People like that are so rare in the west. I don't think everyone is the same deep down, different people have different types of souls.
Its because Hitler is taught just like any other war at school, there is no national taboo or anything.

That's the rational, logical viewpoint. However, you don't understand the emotional part of it.
And what would that be?

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #152 on: September 08, 2009, 05:50:12 AM »

And what would that be?

It's hard to explain with words, but if you are like that you would feel it. It's a certain exhibitionistic trait which builds on deep psychological foundations and cultural preferences.
Kick me

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #153 on: September 08, 2009, 06:29:48 AM »

The way I see it, it really doesn't matter on the specifics; all humans have a level of suggestibility, compassion, fiery aggression, cognitive biases, irrational fears and essential needs deep down. Most people filter this with a moral/ethical mask; but given enough incentive, the mask crumbles and reveals the true primal nature. It's all about hitting the right raw nerves and/or erasing obligations that constrain a person to their morality. Once that's done, you'll see the deep down unfiltered nature of humanity.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #154 on: September 08, 2009, 07:26:50 AM »

The way I see it, it really doesn't matter on the specifics; all humans have a level of suggestibility, compassion, fiery aggression, cognitive biases, irrational fears and essential needs deep down. Most people filter this with a moral/ethical mask; but given enough incentive, the mask crumbles and reveals the true primal nature. It's all about hitting the right raw nerves and/or erasing obligations that constrain a person to their morality. Once that's done, you'll see the deep down unfiltered nature of humanity.

Nicely put and  :plus: for that.

Far be it from me, however, to cast a gloom on anyone's quixotic urge to find truth, beauty and meaning in a mysterious faraway land. Look at my own history: I came from maple-leaf country, the True North Strong and Self-Righteous, to Australia, that famous dumping site for British castoffs, crims, cattle rustlers and ne'er-do-wells — and found that it suited me down to the ground. Let the poor boy hang onto his dreams a little longer. They'll either be fulfilled in a glorious moment of recognition and homecoming, or cruelly smashed to bits, and nothing that any of us says or does will alter his trajectory in the slightest.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #155 on: September 08, 2009, 07:31:11 AM »
I'm not going anywhere assuming NT people are aspies. I do know however, that the aspies are different in Asia from those in the western world. They are not of the same type.

Western aspies in general disgust me.
Kick me

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #156 on: September 08, 2009, 07:40:03 AM »

:laugh:

People in general disgust me, but I try not to let that mar my enjoyment of life. I hope you find that for which you seek, Soleiyu, truly I do; it'll mean that one person at least has attained some happiness. We have enough whining, miserable bastards on the planet as it is.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #157 on: September 08, 2009, 08:25:34 AM »
ALL aspies are different. Just because they're Japanese does not make them any better, after all we are capable of having different personalities.

To be honest, Japanese people annoy me in a lot of aspects. Plus they're VERY Americanised, despite what they'd tell you. Anime? Style is based on cartoons like Betty Boop. :zoinks:

These days, all countries are mongrel to a certain degree. We just don't have American influence, we have British/German/French etc. too. Especially Ireland, where it's mostly a mixture of British/American influence here.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #158 on: September 08, 2009, 08:33:15 AM »
I'm not going anywhere assuming NT people are aspies. I do know however, that the aspies are different in Asia from those in the western world. They are not of the same type.

Then why are you here?????? :-\

:laugh:

People in general disgust me, but I try not to let that mar my enjoyment of life. I hope you find that for which you seek, Soleiyu, truly I do; it'll mean that one person at least has attained some happiness. We have enough whining, miserable bastards on the planet as it is.

:agreed:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #159 on: September 08, 2009, 08:37:52 AM »

I've been wondering the same thing. :-\
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #160 on: September 08, 2009, 08:43:08 AM »

I'm still seeing if maybe there is anyone like me, but no... Nothing. I'm also bored with my reclusive, lonely life and NT people interest me even less.

I feel sick when thinking about it.

I think I'm gonna buy my Reichsmarschall uniform and go out in the street with my surgically altered face and show just how much I care about anything. Pretend I'm the only person alive.
Kick me

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #161 on: September 08, 2009, 08:45:20 AM »

I'm still seeing if maybe there is anyone like me, but no... Nothing. I'm also bored with my reclusive, lonely life and NT people interest me even less.

I think I'm gonna buy my Reichsmarschall uniform and go out in the street with my surgically altered face and show just how much I care about anything. Pretend I'm the only person alive.

I you do post photos I'd love to see the looks on the peoples faces around you :laugh:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #162 on: September 08, 2009, 08:47:53 AM »

Teers comin durn. :'(

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #163 on: September 08, 2009, 08:49:38 AM »

I you do post photos I'd love to see the looks on the peoples faces around you :laugh:

Nazi salutes and swastikas and stuff are illegal in Sweden and just wearing a uniform even with symbols removed may (and will probably) be judged as "inciting hatred" by a court since they have the authority to interpret that law any way they want. I hate that. It's not as bad as in Germany though.

I wonder if it would be legal in the UK. Probably, if you look at Prince Harry's old masquerade outfit and all...
Kick me

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #164 on: September 08, 2009, 09:38:56 AM »

Nazi salutes and swastikas and stuff are illegal in Sweden and just wearing a uniform even with symbols removed may (and will probably) be judged as "inciting hatred" by a court since they have the authority to interpret that law any way they want. I hate that. It's not as bad as in Germany though.

I wonder if it would be legal in the UK. Probably, if you look at Prince Harry's old masquerade outfit and all...
Its legal as long as you are not doing it to incite racial / religious hatred. So doing it at a fancy dress party might get you the sack, doing it outside a mosque might get you arrested.