Educational

Author Topic: Scatheap and TCO  (Read 2904 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Scatheap and TCO
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2010, 05:59:46 PM »
Didn't you say you'd ended this before in the thread about banning you or scrapheap?

I just had a great idea!

We'll declare a truce between myself and TCO. First person to violate it gets banned!!!  :evillaugh:

Good idea, but I think you already did it earlier.

Anyway, I'm ending this shit NOW!

:indeed:

The first post TCO made after accepting the "truce" was to violate it.

Hoisted by his own petard!!! :LMAO: :rofl:

Whatever. Jesus on toothpick, you are so fucking dense it's unbelievable. Why your mother didn't abort you no-one will ever know, given you are a waste of humanity. Shit, I'm surprised your genepool even got as far as it did considering the amount of failures amongst it. What a Wally. Hell, even a 2 year old could out argue you, and I've been kicking your arse as well, so yeah, you've been outgunned from both ends of the scale. So much for that 'college' education you keep bragging about. Where did you get your degree? Captain Krunch box? Or did you print something off the net and write your name in the appropriate space. Hell, I bet you even spelled that wrong too, given your pisswek grammar on here.

Those aren't typos that Scrap makes, they are examples of his lack of proper education. And examples of why his family's genepool has been stuffed from the start.

Do us all a favour and stick your head in an oven, Scrap. But knowing you it'd be an electric one.  :pwned:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 06:02:03 PM by Steve-O »

richard

« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2010, 07:35:52 PM »
your the one thats  :pwned:

first you said you were the winnar, then you said you were done. then you said, you were leaving, and now your back for more

HMMMMMMMM.

maybe you should really loose your eyesight. thats the only way you will ever stop comming here

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2010, 07:53:55 PM »
Look at it this way: With these 2 trolls occupied fighting each other, us billygoats can cross more bridges unimpinged. :2thumbsup:
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

richard

« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2010, 07:55:42 PM »
yes, yes of course. :M

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2010, 06:48:27 AM »
I got my eye on your Vodzy.  ;D I sure as hell would not turn my back and leave my arse unguarded with you about :P
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap