Author Topic: Scatheap and TCO  (Read 2910 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: Scatheap and TCO
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2010, 11:15:48 PM »
He has been crap at giving it back so far, all I got was a measily "fuck off" basically. Scat doesn't seem to handle it himself, only managing to get away with it by fleeing when the heat goes on. He only seems "intense" enough for this place because not many bring him out on his bullshit, but when he does then his true colours show.

Despite your months of drama with polish rat and soph, you have managed to hold your own far better. You also handled Eclair quite well. Scat would just put people on ignore rather than questioning them, namecall or spam the fuck out of their threads. He doesn't seem to be able to handle a stupid cunt such as myself without resorting to baseless namecalling rather than point out my bullshit.

The reason I don't bother responding to your bullshit, is because I see it for what it is, and don't want to waste my time with it.

To quote Bob Dylan:
 "There are many here among us
Who feel that life is but a joke"
"But you and I, we've been through that
And this is not our fate
So let us not talk falsely now
The hour is getting late"

Both you and TCO excell at talking falsely... and the hour IS getting late.  :yawn:

If you don't want to back up your bullshit, then that's fine. Enjoy being an eejit.

EDIT: Richtard and pole rat are deciding to get into the action. This thread may not be boring after all. :zoinks:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2010, 11:21:40 PM »
He has been crap at giving it back so far, all I got was a measily "fuck off" basically. Scat doesn't seem to handle it himself, only managing to get away with it by fleeing when the heat goes on. He only seems "intense" enough for this place because not many bring him out on his bullshit, but when he does then his true colours show.

Despite your months of drama with polish rat and soph, you have managed to hold your own far better. You also handled Eclair quite well. Scat would just put people on ignore rather than questioning them, namecall or spam the fuck out of their threads. He doesn't seem to be able to handle a stupid cunt such as myself without resorting to baseless namecalling rather than point out my bullshit.

The reason I don't bother responding to your bullshit, is because I see it for what it is, and don't want to waste my time with it.

To quote Bob Dylan:
And this is not our fate

Both you and TCO excell at talking falsely... and the hour IS getting late.  :yawn:

If you don't want to back up your bullshit, then that's fine. Enjoy being an eejit.

EDIT: Richtard and pole rat are deciding to get into the action. This thread may not be boring after all. :zoinks:

Half time entertainment.

:popcorn: time

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2010, 11:26:18 PM »

To quote Bob Dylan:
And this is not our fate

I noticed you quote 'Hurricane'

To me, this would be more accurate of your bullshit:

The answer my friend
is blowin' in the wind
The answer is blowin' in the wind.

And believe me, your farts are something dreadful. What dead animal was that you've been eating?

Scrapheap

« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2010, 11:33:11 PM »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2010, 11:38:05 PM »

:zombiefuck: :scratchhead:

OOPS! All along the watchtower then.

So, big fucking deal.

Besides, Hendrix version was the definitive.

Scrapheap

« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2010, 12:04:41 AM »

:zombiefuck: :scratchhead:

OOPS! All along the watchtower then.

So, big fucking deal.

Besides, Hendrix version was the definitive.

:hahaha:

No wonder it took you almost 50 years to make it into a sucky assed garage band!!  :hahaha:

When your Uncledad fucked your Auntmom, he blew his load in her and said: "Sorry sis, I thought you was mom! that's why I didn't pull out!"  :hahaha:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2010, 12:10:37 AM »
Jesus, you are the height of hilarity at the moment........ not.

Bet it took you all of............ 3 days to think that little gem of horseshit up.

You really are sinking to new depths of stupidity faster than the Titanic.

Oh, and speaking of the Titanic, 1500 people went down on her, I bet that's 1500 more than you've had.

Scrapheap

« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2010, 12:14:47 AM »

Bet it took you all of............ 3 days to think that little gem of horseshit up.

Oh, and speaking of the Titanic, 1500 people went down on her, I bet that's 1500 more than you've had.

Oh come on, do you actually expect me to believe that there wasn't inbreeding in your family??

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2010, 12:23:59 AM »

Oh come on, do you actually expect me to believe that there wasn't inbreeding in your family??

Well, yours is proof in point. Take a look in the mirror sometime, shitheap. See the Down Syndrome eyes, the Cro Magnon forehead, the Appalacian teeth, the squashed nose and the coarse hair. Fucking definitely primitive there. Maybe you were holding the door open when they gave out brains.

And if you think you can upset me with any of this shit, you're so badly full of 'fail' that you'd make Dubya look like Einstein.

Now go stick your head into a meat grinder and serve yourself up for dinner.

Scrapheap

« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2010, 12:34:32 AM »

Well, yours is proof in point. Take a look in the mirror sometime, shitheap. See the Down Syndrome eyes, the Cro Magnon forehead, the Appalacian teeth, the squashed nose and the coarse hair. Fucking definitely primitive there. Maybe you were holding the door open when they gave out brains.

And if you think you can upset me with any of this shit, you're so badly full of 'fail' that you'd make Dubya look like Einstein.

I'm doing this for the lulz just like you are dipshit!

Hey, I know how your mom knew when your sister was on the rag! Your mom knew because your dick  would start tasting funny!!!  :hahaha:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2010, 02:44:28 AM »
You fucked yourself Scatterbrain:

Re: I vote we ban someone.
« Reply #15 on: Yesterday at 07:55:37 PM »

I just had a great idea!

We'll declare a truce between myself and TCO. First person to violate it gets banned!!!   :evillaugh:

I'd called it off before hand, and you kept going.

BANG FUCKING BANG!!!

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2010, 04:19:20 AM »

I'm doing this for the lulz just like you are dipshit!

Hey, I know how your mom knew when your sister was on the rag! Your mom knew because your dick  would start tasting funny!!!  :hahaha:

lol ur mum

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2010, 08:54:12 AM »
His jokes are totally lame and borrowed almost entirely from the ones I posted about him so he might as well give up now. I wasn't expecting any trouble this year from dimwits such as him and if he thinks it's funny to goad me into a reaction, he is a bigger loser than I thought. Not that I had a very high opinion of him in the first place. I was however, hoping to let bygones be bygones but no, he had to keep needling and crapping on about WP arguments that are now deader than the dodo. He can't have anything of a life.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2010, 09:50:56 AM »
Didn't you say you'd ended this before in the thread about banning you or scrapheap?

I just had a great idea!

We'll declare a truce between myself and TCO. First person to violate it gets banned!!!  :evillaugh:

Good idea, but I think you already did it earlier.

Anyway, I'm ending this shit NOW!

Scrapheap

« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2010, 12:51:20 PM »
Didn't you say you'd ended this before in the thread about banning you or scrapheap?

I just had a great idea!

We'll declare a truce between myself and TCO. First person to violate it gets banned!!!  :evillaugh:

Good idea, but I think you already did it earlier.

Anyway, I'm ending this shit NOW!

:indeed:

The first post TCO made after accepting the "truce" was to violate it.

Hoisted by his own petard!!! :LMAO: :rofl: