Author Topic: Scatheap and TCO  (Read 2910 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Scatheap and TCO
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2010, 06:36:11 AM »
I don't remember Scrap sucking up to me.
Hell as far as this blue between the two of them, as far as I see it, it started on Scrap's premise that TCO could not handle himself and was not "intense" enough to be here.
Well I say after much to'ing and fro'ing this has been shot down as an idea because he is giving back just as well as he receives it.
Whatever was hoped to be gained or proven has in my view been done.
Anything more is just a stand up drag down meaningless fight. I kind of like these for the most part. I have not been following this one at all but I say game on  :asthing:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2010, 10:07:09 AM »
My only problem with the argument is that it spills over into other threads and derails them.  I will admit to being lazy and feeling peeved that I have to scroll past posts about the past/current/future of Scrapheap and Steve-O.  (I was born lazy and work hard at it.)  That is all.  At ease.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2010, 10:39:58 AM »
I don't remember Scrap sucking up to me.
Hell as far as this blue between the two of them, as far as I see it, it started on Scrap's premise that TCO could not handle himself and was not "intense" enough to be here.
Well I say after much to'ing and fro'ing this has been shot down as an idea because he is giving back just as well as he receives it.
Whatever was hoped to be gained or proven has in my view been done.
Anything more is just a stand up drag down meaningless fight. I kind of like these for the most part. I have not been following this one at all but I say game on  :asthing:

He has been crap at giving it back so far, all I got was a measily "fuck off" basically. Scat doesn't seem to handle it himself, only managing to get away with it by fleeing when the heat goes on. He only seems "intense" enough for this place because not many bring him out on his bullshit, but when he does then his true colours show.

Despite your months of drama with polish rat and soph, you have managed to hold your own far better. You also handled Eclair quite well. Scat would just put people on ignore rather than questioning them, namecall or spam the fuck out of their threads. He doesn't seem to be able to handle a stupid cunt such as myself without resorting to baseless namecalling rather than point out my bullshit.

Scrapheap

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2010, 10:59:23 AM »
He has been crap at giving it back so far, all I got was a measily "fuck off" basically. Scat doesn't seem to handle it himself, only managing to get away with it by fleeing when the heat goes on. He only seems "intense" enough for this place because not many bring him out on his bullshit, but when he does then his true colours show.

Despite your months of drama with polish rat and soph, you have managed to hold your own far better. You also handled Eclair quite well. Scat would just put people on ignore rather than questioning them, namecall or spam the fuck out of their threads. He doesn't seem to be able to handle a stupid cunt such as myself without resorting to baseless namecalling rather than point out my bullshit.

The reason I don't bother responding to your bullshit, is because I see it for what it is, and don't want to waste my time with it.

To quote Bob Dylan:
 "There are many here among us
Who feel that life is but a joke"
"But you and I, we've been through that
And this is not our fate
So let us not talk falsely now
The hour is getting late"

Both you and TCO excell at talking falsely... and the hour IS getting late.  :yawn:

richard

« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2010, 12:53:06 PM »
haha. wasnt TCO giving me shit for locking topics? and now he locked his? what a hypocrite!
damn. and also shleed thinks he knows everyones move on here, what is this guys problem?
after years of overeating and being online? i guess his people watching has really hooned in this increadible skill he has

or not. either way it really is annoying, because thats what i like about a callout topic. you never know whats going to happen exept shleed ::)

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2010, 04:59:34 PM »
pot & kettle, richtard. pot & kettle.

I respected you quite a bit Shleed, cos you were fun sometimes and admitted your cuntery. But your overanalyzing this bullshit and putting 'rules of etiquette' on it is laughable in the extreme. You say I'm lame at backing myself up? Bullshit. I at least had a go. Now if you'd give pointers, then that might be of some help, instead of rambling on like kid on his Xbox playing Burnouts or something. Just remember, Scrapshite started this bullshit when I wasn't even here, ffs; and continued it on. I tried to get explanations out of the retarded fuckstain, and got 'go giggity giggity' in reply. Fuck, if one of the others around here had told him to STFU and piss off inMay last year, when he started this bullshit, then we wouldn't be here. So Shleed, now you have that repsonsibility, and if you can't do it, then your pretty much weak as piss as well.

As I said, I'll do whatever I want and SAY whatever I want around here, and no fat Oirish cunt in his 20s OR some imbecile in his late 30s is gonna shut me up.

Osensitive1

« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2010, 05:36:45 PM »
My only problem with the argument is that it spills over into other threads and derails them.  I will admit to being lazy and feeling peeved that I have to scroll past posts about the past/current/future of Scrapheap and Steve-O.  (I was born lazy and work hard at it.)  That is all.  At ease.
Agree, it should be kept here instead of stalking every post the other makes on the site.

Offline Loupgarou

• Tormented Werewolf of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Friendly Recluse
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2010, 05:40:04 PM »

At ease, your Majesty :green: :plus:

Loup
"Long-winded speech is exhausting. Better to stay centered". - Lao Tzu

richard

« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2010, 06:02:23 PM »
so are you agreeing that you are the same thing i am?

*rolls eyes* i bet you'd sell your pots and kettles for some eyesight, and mabe the teetar hangups. you need more blood to your puiny brain, loser. go watch some guy staple his nutsack to a sheep

Binty

« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2010, 06:04:30 PM »
go watch some guy staple his nutsack to a sheep

:lol:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2010, 06:06:01 PM »
so are you agreeing that you are the same thing i am?

*rolls eyes* i bet you'd sell your pots and kettles for some eyesight, and mabe the teetar hangups. you need more blood to your puiny brain, loser. go watch some guy staple his nutsack to a sheep

There's your chance for another vid, richtard.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2010, 06:07:36 PM »

And er, how long are you hanging around for this time?  :lol:

Binty

« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2010, 06:10:41 PM »

When's your next meltdown? :lol:

richard

« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2010, 06:11:08 PM »
There's your chance for another vid, richtard.
incase you havent noticed, i dont care about my jackoff video. and besides that shit was HOT.

some guy on there said he wants to live behind my balls!

try again. hot guys love me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2010, 06:16:21 PM »

When's your next meltdown? :lol:

I dunno, when's yours?  :evillaugh: