Author Topic: The United States of America are...German!  (Read 6519 times)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: The United States of America are...German!
« Reply #120 on: November 24, 2008, 03:48:45 PM »
Wow, lots of germans, intresting.

Do the germans posses something over the other ethnics or something, besides chocolate, and nuclear weapons?
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #121 on: November 24, 2008, 03:50:43 PM »
Why do you anglizise Latin names? In Sweden we use the same names as the Romans themselves did.

It's "anglicise". ::)

No, it's "anglicize"; I mixed up the letters. Still according to my Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary of Current English.

well modified, but sad that i read the original post but didn't quote it.

so lit, do you mix up letters often?

and btw, the clue is in the title of that dictionary you use as a bible (and which no-one has ever heard of, whom i've asked): "learners".  i'm not a learner anymore, as far as english is concerned.  

shall i order some L-plates* for you?

*another capital letter - are you wetting your panties yet?  if so, can you aim it into your own gob?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #122 on: November 24, 2008, 03:52:33 PM »

Do the germans posses something over the other ethnics or something, besides chocolate, and nuclear weapons?

flo, you are absolutely precious.  they should declare you a national treasure.

:LMAO:

TheoK

« Reply #123 on: November 24, 2008, 03:53:45 PM »
really?  how nice.

That has to do with culture, something that you hardly would recognize, since you allied with Soviet Russia against the most civilized country in Europe during WWII.

do you eat dormice, too?

No, but shrimps.

TheoK

« Reply #124 on: November 24, 2008, 03:55:40 PM »

Typical German traits are: obedience, courage, logic, order, workaholism, cleanliness, thoroughness etc.  ;)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #125 on: November 24, 2008, 03:57:41 PM »

flo, you are absolutely precious.  they should declare you a national treasure.

:LMAO:

Do you feel any better that I have those? :laugh:

The nuclear weapons, in my opinion, have been abused, all over a stupid warr stupid war.  Quality of life would be better if everyone would just be friends, but the selfish war is all that matters.  Well there you go, next time you feel bad about your handicapp, others do it to.

Typical German traits are: obedience, courage, logic, order, workaholism, cleanliness, thoroughness etc.  ;)

Fuckn figures :laugh:  Where did you  get that one from?  I might want to read the things around it also, because there, logically, maybe something else of intrest there.

Oh my, critical errors there,  must be something I  felt responsible for, in at least in some part.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 04:00:35 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

TheoK

« Reply #126 on: November 24, 2008, 03:58:03 PM »

and btw, the clue is in the title of that dictionary you use as a bible (and which no-one has ever heard of, whom i've asked): "learners".  i'm not a learner anymore, as far as english is concerned.  

It's not as famous as Webster's, but do you think that they spell words with "z" to learn people wrong?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #127 on: November 24, 2008, 03:59:53 PM »
Why do you anglizise Latin names? In Sweden we use the same names as the Romans themselves did.

It's "anglicise". ::)

No, it's "anglicize"; I mixed up the letters. Still according to my Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary of Current English.

Yes, dear, of course you did.

:hahaha:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #128 on: November 24, 2008, 04:00:23 PM »
Fuckn figures :laugh:  Where did you  get that one from?  I might want to read the things around it also, because there, logically, maybe something else of intrest there.

It's US Goverment's own statistics from 2000: United States. Check out for "Demographics"!  ;)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #129 on: November 24, 2008, 04:03:16 PM »

Practically everything you're not, then. Don't know how cleanly you are but you're certainly still wet behind the ears.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #130 on: November 24, 2008, 04:06:17 PM »

It's not as famous as Webster's, but do you think that they spell words with "z" to learn people wrong?

"...to teach people incorrectly," i think you'll find.  :hahaha:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #131 on: November 24, 2008, 04:07:37 PM »

Practically everything you're not, then. Don't know how cleanly you are but you're certainly still wet behind the ears.

i was right - the women he gets off with are blind, and can't aim.

TheoK

« Reply #132 on: November 24, 2008, 04:12:51 PM »

I'm courageous. Building "road sign busters" in the kitchen isn't exactly riskless.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #133 on: November 24, 2008, 04:21:53 PM »

I'm courageous. Building "road sign busters" in the kitchen isn't exactly riskless.

Keep on doing it, then.  :thumbup:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #134 on: November 24, 2008, 04:38:17 PM »

What exactly are "road sign busters"?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw