Author Topic: Johnny  (Read 2216 times)

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Johnny
« on: October 07, 2008, 10:30:23 PM »
Give me what you've got. I want to see your argument and reasoning for the idea of yours that those pics aren't of me.

Also If you can be bothered wasting about two hours, you can search for proof.  I'll give you a head start. My name is Fiona Barnes, and I like in Tauranga New Zealand. I like video games. That information should be easy to search for.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Johnny
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 10:32:42 PM »
Give me what you've got. I want to see your argument and reasoning for the idea of yours that those pics aren't of me.

Also If you can be bothered wasting about two hours, you can search for proof.  I'll give you a head start. My name is -------- and I like in ---------- New Zealand. I like video games. That information should be easy to search for.

You should PM that info, not post it.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 02:18:44 AM »
Very true Dawg.
There are many strange people on this forum. Some of us.....I mean them....live not too far away.
Some want to brush your hair  :asthing:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 03:01:51 AM »
You should PM that info, not post it.

I quite agree :(

Its a risky thing.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 06:03:55 AM »
I don't suppose deviants would want to brush your hair Nocti?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2008, 04:22:06 PM »
I don't suppose deviants would want to brush your hair Nocti?

Good :green:

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2008, 05:05:46 AM »
I don't have anything to prove to you Johnny, but I made this tonight.

If you still have a problem. Post here.

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2008, 12:58:38 PM »
ok the odds are it's really you

you are easy to get going

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2008, 08:09:32 PM »
you are easy to get going

So what if she is!

Do you feel superior in the thought that you aren't? Or do you take pleasure in getting somebody 'going'?

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2008, 01:14:33 AM »
http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,535.5160.html

The pictures she or he posted are of a pretty girl, you can believe it's actually the poster if you want, my guess is if you do you are getting  :pwned:

I never attempted to get her going. just put doubt in alex's mind that what he is seeing on the internet might not be reality. Seeing as how the drama queens wanted to go on and on about it, what the hell we wouldn't be here if we had lives. It was my pleasure giving you something to carry on about and I now feel superior I got some attention to my post.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2008, 05:58:27 AM »

The pictures she or he posted are of a pretty girl, you can believe it's actually the poster if you want, my guess is if you do you are getting  :pwned:

I never attempted to get her going. just put doubt in alex's mind that what he is seeing on the internet might not be reality. Seeing as how the drama queens wanted to go on and on about it, what the hell we wouldn't be here if we had lives. It was my pleasure giving you something to carry on about and I now feel superior I got some attention to my post.

The only reason someone uses bad behaviour to get attention is when they utterly fail at getting attention with good behaviour, so I guess it's you who is  :pwned:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2008, 07:41:04 AM »
Maybe I missed something? Fiona, drama, creating a fuss, mountains out of molehills, possibilities of?
Whatever.
Must say Fiona I really do like your hair. Looks very brushable.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2008, 08:01:52 AM »
Fuck up les patterson :finger:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2008, 07:30:13 PM »
Looks like we have another Richard here.  :laugh:

« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 07:49:22 PM by Spokane Girl »

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2008, 07:47:12 PM »

The only reason someone uses bad behaviour to get attention is when they utterly fail at getting attention with good behaviour, so I guess it's you who is  :pwned:

try some exlax