Educational

Author Topic: Johnny  (Read 2212 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Johnny
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2008, 07:42:37 PM »
Hey I do the same and I also joke or say things to be funny but some here take me too seriously. Remember the pay phone thread?  ;)

I thought Lucifer's response was funny though but didn't know she took me seriously until later on. `

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2008, 10:08:33 PM »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2008, 11:49:40 PM »
Fuck up les patterson :finger:

It is really OK Fiona. We know that you are real and your dignity is restored. Don't pay attention to that bad man.
Naughty Johnny. Don't play with Fiona any more.

See we sure showed him Fiona. ;)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2008, 12:47:19 AM »

Uh-uh-uh uh, uh, uh-uh uh-uh-uh
Johnny's in America
Low techs at the wheel
Nobody needs anyone
They don't even just pretend
Johnny's in America
 etc. 

:LMAO:

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2008, 03:12:46 PM »
http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,535.5160.html

The pictures she or he posted are of a pretty girl, you can believe it's actually the poster if you want, my guess is if you do you are getting  :pwned:

I never attempted to get her going. just put doubt in alex's mind that what he is seeing on the internet might not be reality. Seeing as how the drama queens wanted to go on and on about it, what the hell we wouldn't be here if we had lives. It was my pleasure giving you something to carry on about and I now feel superior I got some attention to my post.

The only reason someone uses bad behaviour to get attention is when they utterly fail at getting attention with good behaviour, so I guess it's you who is  :pwned:

try some exlax

Oh I see what you did there, you must feel very cleaver. Gee, you sure showed me, in front of everybody too.

did I hurt your cyberspace image ?

If you are concerned about what people on the internet think about you, I could say get a life, but considering the forum I guess chill out would be more fitting, it's just the stupid internet.

??? Did you not see the sarcasm?

no ,as constipated as people are around here I assumed your little feelings where hurt

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2008, 07:46:14 PM »
no ,as constipated as people are around here I assumed your little feelings where hurt

How awfully considerate of you. :eyelash:

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2008, 10:43:00 AM »
http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,535.5160.html

The pictures she or he posted are of a pretty girl, you can believe it's actually the poster if you want, my guess is if you do you are getting  :pwned:

I never attempted to get her going. just put doubt in alex's mind that what he is seeing on the internet might not be reality. Seeing as how the drama queens wanted to go on and on about it, what the hell we wouldn't be here if we had lives. It was my pleasure giving you something to carry on about and I now feel superior I got some attention to my post.

The only reason someone uses bad behaviour to get attention is when they utterly fail at getting attention with good behaviour, so I guess it's you who is  :pwned:

try some exlax

Oh I see what you did there, you must feel very cleaver. Gee, you sure showed me, in front of everybody too.

did I hurt your cyberspace image ?

If you are concerned about what people on the internet think about you, I could say get a life, but considering the forum I guess chill out would be more fitting, it's just the stupid internet.

??? Did you not see the sarcasm?

Yeah, you might have to explain that one in a little more detail.

Blasted

« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2009, 02:35:33 PM »
Johnny Rotten is I  :zoinks:

Scrapheap

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2009, 05:34:23 PM »
Johnny Rotten is I  :zoinks:

Digger upper of old threads!!

Blasted

« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2009, 05:35:28 PM »
I love it, it's guest who do the digging

Celticgoddess

« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2009, 05:36:02 PM »
old threads is better than old bodies. And those are my wise words for the day, boys and girls.

Scrapheap

« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2009, 05:52:16 PM »
old threads is better than old bodies. And those are my wise words for the day, boys and girls.

I'm taking Physical Anthropology 101. I must disagree with you on this one.  ;)

Celticgoddess

« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2009, 05:54:17 PM »

I'm taking Physical Anthropology 101. I must disagree with you on this one.  ;)

One of my friends is studying Midwifery at MacMaster University. All the Anatomy classes use cadavers. Quite the interesting viewing.

Blasted

« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2009, 05:55:24 PM »
Manchester uni"?  ???

Tis one of my bakc ups if binty fucks up and odesn go Scotland  :thumbup:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2009, 06:00:48 PM »
No, your drunken eyes are seeing new words. I said "McMaster Uni" :green: Feel free to make fun of me on Friday night when I drunk type all over the board.