Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Re: Johnny
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2008, 07:55:34 PM »
http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,535.5160.html

The pictures she or he posted are of a pretty girl, you can believe it's actually the poster if you want, my guess is if you do you are getting  :pwned:

I never attempted to get her going. just put doubt in alex's mind that what he is seeing on the internet might not be reality. Seeing as how the drama queens wanted to go on and on about it, what the hell we wouldn't be here if we had lives. It was my pleasure giving you something to carry on about and I now feel superior I got some attention to my post.

The only reason someone uses bad behaviour to get attention is when they utterly fail at getting attention with good behaviour, so I guess it's you who is  :pwned:

try some exlax

Oh I see what you did there, you must feel very cleaver. Gee, you sure showed me, in front of everybody too.

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2008, 08:10:51 PM »

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2008, 08:12:19 PM »

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2008, 08:25:09 PM »

The pictures she or he posted are of a pretty girl, you can believe it's actually the poster if you want, my guess is if you do you are getting  :pwned:

I never attempted to get her going. just put doubt in alex's mind that what he is seeing on the internet might not be reality. Seeing as how the drama queens wanted to go on and on about it, what the hell we wouldn't be here if we had lives. It was my pleasure giving you something to carry on about and I now feel superior I got some attention to my post.
Uh, you did not put doubt in my mind.   You failed at that.   Maybe it is because I have been posting here (and been on WP) long enough to know that she is real.   This is not drama, this is people telling you that you an idiot due to calling someone a fake who we all know is a real person.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2008, 09:29:44 PM »
^Agreed.
Noticed that you post a picture of your (supposedly) house but not of yourself, Johnny.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2008, 11:33:49 PM »
Johnny isn't real, I mean its clear that he is just photoshopped into this forum.

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2008, 10:49:16 AM »

The only reason someone uses bad behaviour to get attention is when they utterly fail at getting attention with good behaviour, so I guess it's you who is  :pwned:

try some exlax

Oh I see what you did there, you must feel very cleaver. Gee, you sure showed me, in front of everybody too.

did I hurt your cyberspace image ?

If you are concerned about what people on the internet think about you, I could say get a life, but considering the forum I guess chill out would be more fitting, it's just the stupid internet.

Teejay

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2008, 10:54:40 AM »
I don't have anything to prove to you Johnny, but I made this tonight.

If you still have a problem. Post here.

You sound Kiwi that is for sure, if it wasn't for the Kiwi way you say your words, you sound just like an Aspie woman I knew a while back.

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2008, 10:56:26 AM »

Uh, you did not put doubt in my mind.   You failed at that.   Maybe it is because I have been posting here (and been on WP) long enough to know that she is real.   This is not drama, this is people telling you that you an idiot due to calling someone a fake who we all know is a real person.

maybe if you could comprehend the english lauguage you would have noticed I said (( my guess )) so at best I probably guessed wrong, like whippydoo. People make guesses all the time and are wrong, it's part of life being wrong and only a mental case won't admit they where wrong.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2008, 11:00:55 AM »
maybe if you could comprehend the english lauguage you would have noticed I said (( my guess )) so at best I probably guessed wrong, like whippydoo. People make guesses all the time and are wrong, it's part of life being wrong and only a mental case won't admit they where wrong.

I love it when you utterly pwn yourself.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2008, 01:23:27 PM »

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2008, 06:46:32 PM »
Johnny isn't real, I mean its clear that he is just photoshopped into this forum.

Uh-uh-uh uh, uh, uh-uh uh-uh-uh
Johnny's in America
Low techs at the wheel
Nobody needs anyone
They don't even just pretend
Johnny's in America

CHORUS (x2)
  I'm afraid of Americans
  I'm afraid of the world
  I'm afraid I can't help it
  I'm afraid I can't

I'm afraid of Americans

Johnny's in America

Johnny wants a brain
Johnny wants to suck on a Coke
Johnny wants a woman
Johnny wants to think of a joke

Johnny's in America

CHORUS (x2)

I'm afraid of Americans

Johnny's in America
Johnny looks up at the stars
Johnny combs his hair
And Johnny wants pussy in cars

Johnny's in America, uh-uh-uh uh, uh, uh-uh uh-uh-uh
Johnny's in America, uh-uh-uh uh, uh, uh-uh uh-uh-uh

CHORUS (x2)

I'm afraid of Americans

God is an American
God is an American

CHORUS (x2)

Yeah, I'm afraid of Americans
I'm afraid of the words
I'm afraid I can't help it
I'm afraid I can't

I'm afraid of Americans

Johnny's an American
Johnny's an American

Johnny's an American, uh-uh-uh uh, uh, uh-uh uh-uh-uh (repeat)
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2008, 07:26:15 PM »

try some exlax

did I hurt your cyberspace image ?

If you are concerned about what people on the internet think about you, I could say get a life, but considering the forum I guess chill out would be more fitting, it's just the stupid internet.

??? Did you not see the sarcasm?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2008, 07:28:04 PM »
I guess not.  :asthing:

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2008, 07:32:34 PM »
I guess not.  :asthing:

It's a rare thing around here indeed  ;)