Educational

Author Topic: Dunc is a Legend  (Read 3952 times)

ozymandias

Re: Dunc is a Legend
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2008, 04:27:13 PM »
OK... I agree then :green:

christ, that was easy.  perhaps i should consider politics as a career - call myself a cunt, and be voted in by a landslide.  :laugh:

President Cunt, what is your platform??   :razz:

Prime Minister, if you don't mind.  :smarty:

Pirme Minister Cunt, what is your platform???????   :zoinks: 

{sheeeeeeesh fucking parliamentary technicalities}   :violin:

green (natch); kill all asboids; make it a capital offence for the O Man not to be here at least once a week ( ;) ); chocolate to be compulsory; no-one is allowed to be stupid/ignorant/irresponsible/dull/bigotted.

would you vote for me?  :eyelash:

In a heartbeat!   8)

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2008, 12:07:42 AM »
These two fucking gems may give everyone an insight as to how much compassion you have around here, me old lad:

"then maybe he needs to have a little think - I'm sure if he concentrates he'll be able to work out what got him booted. I've wasted enough time dealing with overgrown children."

"I'm not discussing it - it involves site security and is still under investigation. I'm sick of fucking cleaning up after dickheads who are old enough to know better, and I don't mean name calling and the like. I decided enough and blocked him. He's out of here. If anyone has a problem with that they can go fuck themselves, cos I'm pigsick of the hassle every time some emotional cripple starts throwing their rattle out of the cot."

It was in a public forum on Ahayes ban, so is easily read by anyone. The thread is in the voting forum, and goes back to Feb-Mar, and has obviously been dealt with. It proves to me that anyone who gets up your nose for even the most trivial reason cops your jackboots up their arse, and you think by pushing people around you can gain all sorts of respect. Ahayes was a dickhead, sure, and he may have given you some reason to be pissed off. You as admin were obliged to not only handle it better WITHOUT letting your feelings get in the way, but you were also OBLIGED to keep the members informed that were discussing it at the time. Instead, you ran around with a tea-cosy on your head and screamed about there being nothing to be said. And you call others children? Now this shit ends NOW, and if you can't bring yourself to do it, I will.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 01:08:31 AM by The_Chosen_One »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2008, 02:27:07 AM »

christ, that was easy.  perhaps i should consider politics as a career - call myself a cunt, and be voted in by a landslide.  :laugh:

green (natch); kill all asboids; make it a capital offence for the O Man not to be here at least once a week ( ;) ); chocolate to be compulsory; no-one is allowed to be stupid/ignorant/irresponsible/dull/bigotted.

Could you be president in the US as well :green:

shall i just be Empress of the Known Universe, and cut out the middle men?  :laugh:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2008, 02:29:05 AM »

In a heartbeat!   8)

two down, several billion to go...

8)

ozymandias

« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2008, 04:37:49 AM »

Could you be president in the US as well :green:

shall i just be Empress of the Known Universe, and cut out the middle men?  :laugh:

Only if they serve no "satisfactory"  :eyebrows: purpose! 

duncvis

« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2008, 05:12:54 AM »
These two fucking gems may give everyone an insight as to how much compassion you have around here, me old lad:

"then maybe he needs to have a little think - I'm sure if he concentrates he'll be able to work out what got him booted. I've wasted enough time dealing with overgrown children."

"I'm not discussing it - it involves site security and is still under investigation. I'm sick of fucking cleaning up after dickheads who are old enough to know better, and I don't mean name calling and the like. I decided enough and blocked him. He's out of here. If anyone has a problem with that they can go fuck themselves, cos I'm pigsick of the hassle every time some emotional cripple starts throwing their rattle out of the cot."

It was in a public forum on Ahayes ban, so is easily read by anyone. The thread is in the voting forum, and goes back to Feb-Mar, and has obviously been dealt with. It proves to me that anyone who gets up your nose for even the most trivial reason cops your jackboots up their arse, and you think by pushing people around you can gain all sorts of respect. Ahayes was a dickhead, sure, and he may have given you some reason to be pissed off. You as admin were obliged to not only handle it better WITHOUT letting your feelings get in the way, but you were also OBLIGED to keep the members informed that were discussing it at the time. Instead, you ran around with a tea-cosy on your head and screamed about there being nothing to be said. And you call others children? Now this shit ends NOW, and if you can't bring yourself to do it, I will.

How will you? by picking your dummy back up and sticking it back in?

FYI, I made myself pretty clear at the time - and the only person I refused to discuss the issue further with was Calandale, purely because he is a cunt and tinfoil hat merchant extraordinaire. Ahayes attacked the server. Bye bye Ahayes.

Your quote from WP shows only that while a staff member on WP I asked members to behave according to the policies on that site (i.e. a support site which expects its members to behave in a civil manner, unlike this place). I'm frankly bemused that you have the lack of insight to attempt to vilify anyone else for telling wankers to GTFO, considering your totally over the top shite-spewing every time someone rattles your chain. Basically, you have no point, other than to show that your new tactic is to trawl through ancient history in a petulant attempt to portray me as some swaggering playground bully and/or hypocrite. Good luck with that. Since most folk here already know the events first hand I'm not expecting you to convince the duped masses of Intensity to dethrone me as their internets god.  :orly:

This shit ends as soon as you stop bothering to look for any to fling, pal. I'm already bored with you. :yawn:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2008, 05:31:29 AM »
But you are some petulaent swaggering bully who likes to get his own way because someone rattles your chain. Ahayes crossed your line, and you didn't like it. Sure, the cunt was a fuckstick. But by carrying on like the retarded 5 year old you portray only proved what an even bigger twat you really are. As as you can see, idiot, I am now Elder. So that gives me fucking voting rights come elections. And if I have my way, your days as despot are over too. Pffft. I will do everything I can to end your rule here, and legally too. Hell, what Ahayes did was by no means illegal as well - he had every right to pull members email addies if he so chose FOR WHATEVER FUCKING PURPOSE HE FELT LIKE. And there is not thing one you could have done. You banned him, and refused to give him, and the membership proper reasons. Shit, do you think the members of your own forum are that fucking stupid? Or are you such a power crazed lunatic that you just don't care? ffs, grow up and take a look at yourself, or next time the wheel of power turns, you'll be out on your skinny arse.

Be afraid, arsehole. Be very afraid.

This bullshit ends NOW.

duncvis

« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2008, 05:35:27 AM »
*sigh*

just so you know, I'm not a staff member here. When I stopped paying for the board and we transferred it to odeon's server, I stepped down as webmaster. as for the rest, :blah: :blah: :blah:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2008, 05:46:04 AM »
*sigh*

just so you know, I'm not a staff member here. When I stopped paying for the board and we transferred it to odeon's server, I stepped down as webmaster. as for the rest, :blah: :blah: :blah:

Anyway, as long as your willing to call a spade a spade, I'll call off the troops. Now let's go after the common enemy - the Judean Peoples' Front.

duncvis

« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2008, 05:49:05 AM »
That shower of bastards. :soapbox:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2008, 05:53:38 AM »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2008, 06:48:28 AM »
Now let's go after the common enemy - the Judean Peoples' Front.

:LMAO:

no no - we're against the People's Front of Judea!

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2008, 08:36:49 AM »
We ARE the Peoples' Front Of Judea!

ozymandias

« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2008, 09:37:32 AM »
We ARE the Peoples' Front Of Judea!

As long as the women are topless, I love fronts!   :eyebrows:

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2008, 09:44:09 AM »
If fronts are preferable... why are people always saying how glad they are to see the back of me??? ??? ;)