Author Topic: Dunc is a Legend  (Read 3939 times)

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
Re: Dunc is a Legend
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2008, 09:17:28 PM »
I am a friend of Dunc. And he is a friend of me. What that says about his character or mine is in the mind of the beholder. Further, deponent sayeth not.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2008, 10:28:38 PM »
Here is dunc:

Here is his opinion:

both pretty fucking obvious.

a close up of dunc:

one of his wife:

and dunc's drivel:

The rest of dunc's family can be seen in all their glory at:

http://www.ratemypoo.com

« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 12:41:33 AM by The_Chosen_One »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2008, 12:49:18 AM »
dunc is the type of person who is all talk, no action. His keyboard skills and his knowledge of anything prove waht a typically retarded gimp he is. Much like the rest of the autistic society I guess. Good at maybe one or two thing, but fucked with everything else. No wonder most of them are in mental homes and care facilities. In dunc's case, the only 'good' thing he can do is.... well.... bully peopel. And he's not really good at that either. Hell, if he wants to have a real go, he should look at Robert Mugabe, or Idi Amin, or maybe even Adof Hitler. Look at what those assholes did in relation to pushing people around. dunc is minor league compared to them; hell he would be more like Anthony Eden of bullies. Couldn't push a fart out of his own bum, let alone push around a whole country. so take your meds people and realise that your hero is nothing more rgan a fairy in make-up. Maybe he should audition for a role in Miss Saigon.

at least he can spell...

:smarty:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2008, 01:13:07 AM »
Typos are typos. He has the intelligence and the where-with-all of a slug. Stick up for him if you want, hell, stick it up him. Doesn't bother me, given you are all a bunch of retarded mental home dropouts. Take your fucking meds like the rest of the patients at Bellevue and get some therapy.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2008, 02:22:07 AM »
i don't take meds.  is that where i'm going wrong, do you think?

anyway, i have no idea why you're starting on me, seeing as how i've been nice to you.  :'(

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2008, 02:28:43 AM »
I'm in one of those moods. You might just be wandering across my crosshairs. You are not the intended target here, so maybe you should sit in the bunker.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2008, 02:31:23 AM »
I'm in one of those moods. You might just be wandering across my crosshairs. You are not the intended target here, so maybe you should sit in the bunker.

i never sit in the bunker.  for a start, all that cold stone could give you haemorrhoids. 

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2008, 04:47:32 AM »
:devour:
batcat

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2008, 05:18:05 AM »
Yep, Kosmo fried chicken tastes good. Only problem is the fucking diarrhoea.

duncvis

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2008, 10:53:59 AM »
 :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

ozymandias

« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2008, 03:35:20 PM »
I am a friend of Dunc. And he is a friend of me. What that says about his character or mine is in the mind of the beholder. Further, deponent sayeth not.

QFT, except for that last part where I'm not sure what he sayeth, yay, verily forsooth......I need more wine and then all will be made clear as swamp water!   :indeed: :zoinks:

ozymandias

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2008, 03:39:48 PM »

i never sit in the bunker.  for a start, all that cold stone could give you haemorrhoids. 

Trust me, been there, felt that, not good!   :'(  Besides I don't like Bunkers, I prefer wandering in forests, befriending all the little animals, except for the deer that devastate my garden and the bears that wake me up at night trashing my birdfeeders, and the mice that chew inside my walls in the middle of the night,  :grrr:

ozymandias

« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2008, 03:40:41 PM »

Thats why one should clean and cook ones food thoroughly!   :indeed:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2008, 04:18:01 PM »

Thats why one should clean and cook ones food thoroughly!   :indeed:

... and most especially fowl!

I almost brought home a goose today. I was driving home and one flew in front of my car, so close it disappeared beneath my view of the hood, but it kept on flying. I did not touch it at all, but I don't know how I missed it - it was very close!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2008, 07:04:46 PM »
Must have been dunc, looking for cover as usual.