Author Topic: Over 40's thread....  (Read 19801 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Over 40's thread....
« Reply #225 on: August 13, 2011, 09:13:45 PM »
OMG

this is my future!

Best tread lightly, child, we elderly have longer memories than you think!  >:D

Just a shame your mobility scooters run out of energy so quickly!  :zoinks:  :pwned:

I'll bet I walk faster than you, I am a LONG way from needing a scooter!  :headbang2:

Try not to tire yourself out you old cobweb.   :zoinks:

I'm in the prime of life and getting better every day!  Go take a nap, the grownups are talking.  :P

I don't need to nap , I'm much younger than you.  :angel:
Oh and those warbling noises are what you call talking? , I thought your dentures had fallen out again.  :zoinks:

Not my fault your feeble undeveloped mind cannot follow my conversation. TAKE A NAP!  :hahaha:

Not my fault your decrepit and cobwebbed old mind is unable to produce what us functional humans call "words" , I think you need to take a nap it may give you a chance to come up with a half-decent comeback.  :hahaha:

Interesting, it took you over an hour to respond, and quite obviously I produce words in a coherent structure, or else you
 wouldn't have been able to manage even this feeble response.  :hahaha:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Scrapheap

« Reply #226 on: August 13, 2011, 10:15:38 PM »
OMG

this is my future!

Just a shame your mobility scooters run out of energy so quickly!  :zoinks:  :pwned:

I'll bet I walk faster than you, I am a LONG way from needing a scooter!  :headbang2:

I'm in the prime of life and getting better every day!  Go take a nap, the grownups are talking.  :P

Oh and those warbling noises are what you call talking? , I thought your dentures had fallen out again.  :zoinks:

Not my fault your feeble undeveloped mind cannot follow my conversation. TAKE A NAP!  :hahaha:

Not my fault your decrepit and cobwebbed old mind is unable to produce what us functional humans call "words" , I think you need to take a nap it may give you a chance to come up with a half-decent comeback.  :hahaha:

Interesting, it took you over an hour to respond, and quite obviously I produce words in a coherent structure, or else you

Asphinctersayswhat??

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #227 on: August 13, 2011, 10:23:34 PM »
OMG

this is my future!

Asphinctersayswhat??

Have some :coffee: and breathe deeply, and it will all begin to make sense!

People forget.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #228 on: August 14, 2011, 06:18:26 AM »
OMG

this is my future!

Or you overlook your own importance , I was talking to people.  :thumbup:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #229 on: August 14, 2011, 06:51:53 AM »
OMG

this is my future!

Thank you for acknowledging my importance, it seems you are learning after all.  :M

People forget.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #230 on: August 14, 2011, 08:32:29 AM »
OMG

this is my future!

Thank you for acknowledging my importance, it seems you are learning after all.  :M

Oh dear Granny I think you need your reading glasses.

I said you "overlook" your importance referring to you thinking your importance is greater than it actually is.  :hahaha:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #231 on: August 14, 2011, 08:57:12 AM »
OMG

this is my future!

I said you "overlook" your importance referring to you thinking your importance is greater than it actually is.  :hahaha:

In that case the word you need is "overestimate," to overlook something is to fail to notice it.
 Less time sassing others, more time studying the dictionary!   :hahaha:

People forget.

Osensitive1

« Reply #232 on: August 14, 2011, 09:02:18 AM »
:laugh:

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #233 on: August 14, 2011, 09:17:13 AM »
Squid just got intellectually owned by the Wobble Weeble Wabble. :autism:

But don't feel too bad, Squid. CBC has pwned my own ass more than once.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #234 on: August 14, 2011, 09:37:13 AM »
OMG

this is my future!

In that case the word you need is "overestimate," to overlook something is to fail to notice it.

Yes exactly my point, you failed to notice how little importance I give you.
I think maybe you need to study the dictionary dear weeble.  :thumbup:

Nope , she made the error here not me.  :zoinks:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #235 on: August 14, 2011, 09:40:12 AM »
OMG

this is my future!

Reread the bolded quote and refresh your memory as to what you actually said.  :zoinks:

People forget.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #236 on: August 14, 2011, 09:45:47 AM »
OMG

this is my future!

Reread the bolded quote and refresh your memory as to what you actually said.  :zoinks:

Exactly.

You overlook your own importance.
You overlook the lack of importance I give you in other words , what I said does not necessarily have a negative or a positive reference.

Hence it can be twisted to fit both , now are you done with trying to "pwn" me with a moot point , or can you just admit defeat and save yourself some more embarrasment?  :hahaha:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #237 on: August 14, 2011, 09:51:42 AM »
OMG

this is my future!

Exactly.

You overlook the lack of importance I give you in other words , what I said does not necessarily have a negative or a positive reference.

Hence it can be twisted to fit both , now are you done with trying to "pwn" me with a moot point , or can you just admit defeat and save yourself some more embarrasment?  :hahaha:

Ah Squiddy, surely you can see that "You overlook your own importance" and "You overlook the lack of importance I give you"
 are NOT the same statements, and that you were in fact unclear in your post, don't be afraid to admit your error.  :police:

People forget.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #238 on: August 14, 2011, 10:01:35 AM »
Planning to overlook this thread if you don't start cutting out the bloody nested quotes. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #239 on: August 14, 2011, 10:06:54 AM »
OMG

this is my future!

Exactly.

Ah Squiddy, surely you can see that "You overlook your own importance" and "You overlook the lack of importance I give you"
 are NOT the same statements, and that you were in fact unclear in your post, don't be afraid to admit your error.  :police:

I didn't make an error.

Just because it doesn't make sense in your vocabulary doesn't mean I need to own up to an error I do not believe I made.