Educational

Author Topic: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.  (Read 28352 times)

ozymandias

Re: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.
« Reply #390 on: August 05, 2008, 04:36:18 PM »

Sir_Les, you misread me, I like you with a degree of respect, but, I don't see your points a lot of the time.  So, I'll keep my piehole shut in regards  to your opinions in the future.

Have a good life!

Peace

Hey Ozy. Wasn't having a go at you. Quite the opposite. I thought it was quite funny to see Nocti lap up the attention and try to impress you with his troll hunting story. It sounded brave but humble and made him sound strong yet almost.......human.  :wanker:

When I say "have a good life", it means your gone from mine .................PERMANENTLY (semi).   The doors not completely shut, hell, I forgave the guys who raped and abused me.  It just means I will not waste precious brain cells on trivial shit and individuals.   As time goes on and I see worthwhile reasons to change my mind I will do so.  Pragmatism and moderation are my life philosophies.  I just need a reason to do so! 

ozymandias

« Reply #391 on: August 05, 2008, 04:45:45 PM »
Quote from: Ozymandias
Quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of these forum battles spilling over into other innocent  forums.  Sir_Les went after Timelord on AspergianPride from a feud on AI.  I smacked that down on AI and warned Bonnie on AP about what she was dealing with.

Ahhh, so someone else has noticed Les's nasty behaviour.

I am not calling Sir Les's behavior "nasty".  But, TimeLord needed a "smackdown" and I was fully prepared to smack down everybody else involved.  Bonnie on AP deserved to be warned on what she was dealing with as I consider her a friend and worthy of my loyalty. 

ozymandias

« Reply #392 on: August 05, 2008, 04:49:37 PM »
This isn't popcorn-worthy anymore. Sorry.

Agreed! :yawn:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #393 on: August 05, 2008, 05:14:10 PM »
May I have the popcorn for my compost heap?
I am Teh CompostK9
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #394 on: August 05, 2008, 05:19:20 PM »
No, we were going to lace it with cyanide and use it as a suppository on Nocti. Given that he has taken it up the arse here, he should be used to it.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #395 on: August 06, 2008, 05:13:47 AM »

Sir_Les, you misread me, I like you with a degree of respect, but, I don't see your points a lot of the time.  So, I'll keep my piehole shut in regards  to your opinions in the future.

Have a good life!

Peace

Hey Ozy. Wasn't having a go at you. Quite the opposite. I thought it was quite funny to see Nocti lap up the attention and try to impress you with his troll hunting story. It sounded brave but humble and made him sound strong yet almost.......human.  :wanker:

When I say "have a good life", it means your gone from mine .................PERMANENTLY (semi).   The doors not completely shut, hell, I forgave the guys who raped and abused me.  It just means I will not waste precious brain cells on trivial shit and individuals.   As time goes on and I see worthwhile reasons to change my mind I will do so.  Pragmatism and moderation are my life philosophies.  I just need a reason to do so! 

Very melodramatic Ozy. No seriously.
Whatis it you are wanting or expecting here Ozy? That after inferring that though you are forgiving of people that sexually assaulted you that I am "hard-pushed" to earn "your forgiveness?". No Oz. Not only have I done nothing to you but I don't play those games, even if I had.
I won't tell you to go fuck yourself, but get over yourself and when you feel like being reasonable, my Pm is open and I will be reasonable in return.
I like you Ozy and I think it is a shame you seem to have lost it.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

ozymandias

« Reply #396 on: August 06, 2008, 10:18:09 AM »

Have a good life!

Peace

Very melodramatic Ozy. No seriously.
Whatis it you are wanting or expecting here Ozy? That after inferring that though you are forgiving of people that sexually assaulted you that I am "hard-pushed" to earn "your forgiveness?". No Oz. Not only have I done nothing to you but I don't play those games, even if I had.
I won't tell you to go fuck yourself, but get over yourself and when you feel like being reasonable, my Pm is open and I will be reasonable in return.
I like you Ozy and I think it is a shame you seem to have lost it.

<sigh>  I guess, I'm not very good at making myself clear when I get frazzled and such.  No, you haven't done anything to me and I was referring to other times and events.  At the moment, I am feeling frustrated with the weather, tasks unable to complete, multiple long distance driving events, etc, etc, etc.   :violin:  It's not a game, it's just stuff overflowing in the emo range and it seems I have lost it.  If there is a male version of PMS or Menopause, I think I'm knee deep in the hoopla.   HELL, I'm having serious pains and stiffness in my shoulders and hips,  (where's the old geezer emoticon?)  I am in need of "serious" fun and distraction and/or solitude.  I can't wait to get the results of my psych evaluation.   ::)  Life sucks somedays!

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #397 on: August 06, 2008, 11:13:32 AM »
No, we were going to lace it with cyanide and use it as a suppository on Nocti. Given that he has taken it up the arse here, he should be used to it.

Sorry, there's no more popcorn left. odeon ate it all.
Flibbit.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #398 on: August 06, 2008, 01:33:01 PM »

Oh, I see.

Well, I don't want it, NOW. He can keep it.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #399 on: August 06, 2008, 01:50:49 PM »

Oh, I see.

Ya never know, he might be willing to give it back. :LOL:
Flibbit.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #400 on: August 06, 2008, 02:31:34 PM »

Oh, I see.

Ya never know, he might be willing to give it back. :LOL:

Not at all worried about the inclusion of cyanides, because an active population of various healthy bacterial colonies will break down most toxins into harmless compounds. In fact I actually put plant materials into the compost heap which are heavy with cyanides, such as laurels. Millipedes, which feed on the woody parts, speeding up the processes, also exude cyanide naturally as a deterrent to predators.  No problem!
Human waste, on the other hand, is very dangerous due to viral and bacterial pathogens which are still quite active and still quite dangerous to humans.
I don't want the popcorn back, even if he might be willing to share.

:D
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 02:33:31 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #401 on: August 06, 2008, 02:33:22 PM »
May I have the popcorn for my compost heap?
I am Teh CompostK9

Sure. Happy to.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #402 on: August 06, 2008, 03:35:42 PM »

Oh, I see.

he doesn't like popcorn, so you'd be quite safe: it won't have been handled, let alone ingested.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #403 on: August 06, 2008, 03:36:37 PM »
I'm a weird kind of projectionist, me.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #404 on: August 06, 2008, 04:12:42 PM »
I'm a weird kind of projectionist, me.

but you should see what he can do with his projection.