Educational

Author Topic: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.  (Read 28264 times)

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
Re: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.
« Reply #300 on: August 02, 2008, 10:02:41 PM »
...Sir Les (rossco) explained it all to tenaciouscj who passed it on to me (don't start with this heresay shit, because it ain't gonna work - I believe them)...

Yes, lets not take anything on heresay. The trouble is, we're hearing this from you and you don't seem to be the sharpest tool in the box, let alone you seem to be going on something you yourself heard second hand :lol:

I'll take a look at AFF when/if the site is back up.

I'm only getting warmed up.

Well I wish you'd hurry up. Are you slow incarnate? :emb:

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #301 on: August 02, 2008, 10:04:46 PM »
Who fucking cares, dipshit?

Apparently, you do :poke:

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #302 on: August 02, 2008, 10:05:35 PM »
Is it something about Australians, do they somehow feel a need to stick up of each other, regardless of truth.

Les has more than once told us that he tactless, and insensitive. Who would want him, with his childish antics writing a letter on your behalf when you were facing criminal proceedings.

TheZach embarrassed SirLes by refusing his offer of help on AFF. SirLes felt hurt and he started causing problems by following Zach around and looking  to harrass him on the net. Typical crap from Rossco. Pathetic piece of shit that he is.

This information was in the AFF link rossco provided.

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #303 on: August 02, 2008, 10:15:36 PM »

WTF? Still going strong hey Nocturnalist?
So what have you got?
Ah.......Semantics.
I like this better Nocti. Unlike the Tough Guy act, the modesty and false modesty and the whining....this has a lot more potential of putting me on the back foot and showing me to be dishonest or vague or stupid or whatever you are trying to do.

You are doing this quite well on your own shithead.

You are so full of shit...  ::) get a life you wanker. Stop following people about and harassing them on the internet.

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #304 on: August 02, 2008, 10:24:15 PM »

I'll take a look at AFF when/if the site is back up.

Somehow...I wonder if that site will go back up. The site shows error 404, so the computers are linking.

Perhaps Amy and Gareth got sick of all the shit from Sir Les and his mates.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #305 on: August 02, 2008, 10:27:46 PM »
No, it means we are less tolerant of fuckwits from the rest of the world who know fuck all about what they are talking about. You braindead fuckers don't own the net, nor do you have the slightest mortgage on intelligence. Take America, for example. A retard like Bush, who has as much in the way of people skills as the average dancing bear in the circus, gets elected by a group of apathetic voters who scream out for 'informed choices'. It isn't rocket science, idiots, you either vote for one party or the other; and if you don't vopte, then you can't complain. Simple. Any 5 year old knows this. And the world does NOT revolve around you, we could survive just as well if you weren't here. But I digress, We Aussies can smell bullshit a mile off, and given that nocti and Bob have been posting a lot of it, you could smell this thread from Antarctica.

(No offense to those not involved in this argument)

Oh, Nocti, is that the size of the dick that you had up your arse after you went to that gay-bar haunt of yours? As I said, you do all your work in the dark, and those back laneways can be pretty black.

Back to Bob (still floating in the ocean..... bob bob bob); You are really wasting your efforts here sticking up for Zach. As I said, why are you bothering? Is he you bum-buddie? Do you cum over your keyboard every time you read one of his posts? Do you and Nocturnalist actually have secret meetings with him and 69 each other til the morning light? Gees, if this constant simpering and brown-nosing to the Great Zach wasn't so pathetic it would rate as the funniest thing since George Carlin. You talk about lies etc. How can anyone blindly sit there and believe bullshit that has been posted on a blog or a site like that aspie shite one you mentioned. Oh, and I'd watch your fucking mouth if I were you, I happen to KNOW tenaciouscj, and she would be more of a reliable sourse than your cocksucking retarded cousin Zach. Actually, I wouldn't be suprised if you ARE the Zach in high heels and fishnets, given that your attempts at playing the tough guy are as effeminate as Condoleeza Rice.

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #306 on: August 02, 2008, 10:37:04 PM »
A couple of points.

I'm not a tough guy, I'm gentle.

Tenaciousj is a twat.

I'm not here to stick up for Zach, he is more than capable of doing this on his own, he doesn't need me.

I'm here because I hate 'the friendly bastard' I hate his guts. He makes my skin crawl. Slimy turd.

:congrats: You managed to amuse me a couple times in your last post. Well done. :clap: :lol:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #307 on: August 02, 2008, 10:55:07 PM »
A couple of points.

Tenaciousj is a twat.

I'm not here to stick up for Zach, he is more than capable of doing this on his own, he doesn't need me.

I'm here because I hate 'the friendly bastard' I hate his guts. He makes my skin crawl. Slimy turd.

:congrats: You managed to amuse me a couple times in your last post. Well done. :clap: :lol:

So what if you don't like rossco? What di he do to put sand up your vagina anyway? If Zach was MORE than capable, he wouldn't be cowering like a two year old who had shit his nappy and he'd be here defending himself. Obviously he is the pissweak coward we thought he was, and he has you and Nocti there to hold his hands for him, while he blubbers 'look at what the nasty people are saying about me....' For fucks sake, if a turd like Zach is worth all that trouble, then fuck the net and move in with him. Then you may see what a REAL arsehole he is.

And as for that comment about tenaciouscj, lucky we aren't in the same room, or I'd flatten you with a well directed fist. And if you are worried about being threatened, don't; I've beaten tougher wankers than you.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #308 on: August 02, 2008, 11:17:20 PM »
So I have said you don't "know" me and Odeon said "Do you "know" Zach"? My indications to show I "know" Zach must therefore conflict with telling you that you can not "know" me.
Getting better Nocti. Well Done! Before you start hi-fiving yourself and all, it still fails. It was better though.

You are using a word meant in a generalised way to mean the word in a specific way.

And there I was thinking you were using the word 'know' to indicate you know Zach from his posts in your post at the start of this thread... and are using the word 'know' in your disclaimer to indicate that I cannot possibly know you from your posts.

Your reply to this is just a big bluff... criticising my logic in quoting your word choice. And then completely side-stepping it without giving any answer whatsoever.

Hey, fancy footwork, Sir_Les. Phoney but fancy. :clap:

OK, you can generally know Zach from his posts but I cannot generally know you from your posts. I did not take that to mean you specifically knew Zach from his posts or I specifically knew you from yours ::) And I certainly did not take it to mean that you sexually knew Zach from his posts and I could sexually know you from your posts :LMAO:

So, are you going to make a straight rather than slippery reply?

Nothing fancy nor slippery about it. I just "wrongly" assumed that an intellectual chap like yourself would not need it explained.
I "know" who Zach is. In what context do I "know" him? I know his username by site. I know what he said, I probably know who he is by site. I can associate him from all the nameless people on the internet that I have had or made no association whatsoever. I even have an opinion of the guy. No a good one but one all the same. I am happy putting my hand up to know him in this context. I do not imagine I know what rattles around in his mind but I can guess and realise my guess is as good as anyone else's.

Now how do you claim to know me? You infer to know my intent, motivations, what psychological disorder I have, whether and why I may project onto you (or anyone) and all manner of other things. This you rarely qualify and often pass it off as fact, "considering you...", "let's face it....", and such precursors to a premise are to entice the person reading to take it as a point of fact that there is no doubt to what is about to follow. Logic flaw.

You know this though Nocti because you are (apparently) smart, so why think I (who is not as smart IQ-wise) or anyone else here would fall for such crap?

So the question now?

"Do you imagine you have powers of insight that mere mortals do not have, perhaps?" No. There was no suggestion of this. You invented a (please say it was deliberate and you are not that stupid) logical flaw in the semantics and then tried to pass it off as meant in the same "capacity" which even Blind Freddy could see.

You seem to have one standard for yourself and a different standard for other's Sir_Les. Or are you simply very fond of dancing the twist? Do I seem? No I don't think so. Try again Nocti. Better than previous attempts though.  :o

Now.

TheZach thing. The Zach came to AFF with claims that Autism Speaks was being a bastard and threatened his shirt printing company he outsourced to remove a line of shirts with some stupid fucking slogan like "Go away Autism Speaks. I can speak for myself". It sounded pretty harmless and I and a number of others on the site thought it was an over-reaction. We had a 15 year old kid from AFF last year being targeted and sued by Autism Speaks so whilst most people did the "Oh horrible for you". I offered to write a snakey letter to them. Like I do from time to time and have for different ill-treatment to people on the spectrum. He got on my case about it. I was kinda flabbergasted as to why. I naturally responded a little angrily that HE comes to the board with a problem asking for help, it is offered and he has a go at the person offering?

Others there started saying "I don't know what to do and I am genuinely concerned you will start having a go at us if we offer". He keeps getting pissed off at me and I keep replying. He writes a shitty article on my on his blog and about how bad AFF suck....whilst still trying to elicit support from us. Timelord comments on a few of them and he holds that up to the folk at AFF as to evidence that others think I am a rascal or troll, or bully, or need a spanking or whatnot. He get summarily laughed at as Timelord was banned from the forum for being a dickhead. (Yeah he was harassing a teenager and yes he had done it before and a good number of other things but "dickhead" kind of covers all bases). Incidentally he is now trying to take legal action against AFF and has tried to set up a ripoff site that was closed down by AFF Admins. As the Chosen One points out a fine fellow.

Now I decide to go out and get support because things have stalled somewhat because irrespective of the alleged merits of the cause, Zach is being......well Zach. I write a letter "a good letter" (In my humble opinion. Would not come close to satisfying Nocti's critique, but I was happy with it). I followed up who had been receptive and pro-active in promoting the Autism Speaks suing the 15 year old thing. Sophist and her forum were one of those that did. I exchanged a couple of emails and thought she sounded nice and I better check out her site. I am on numerous forums for ASD and join new ones rather too often. So many places were targeted on TheZach's behalf including a couple of news sites.

The Zach naturally showed that he did not like that I had done this because I had done this. At this stage i was about the only constructive support he was getting. He was still writing shitty things on his website. I placed a callout on him and PM'ed him at Zomg, AFF and I2. Also around this time it came to pass that TheZach who represented this as truth and fact (like some Lion I know) found out the shirt printer had made the decision with any communication with Autism Speaks. He was hounding people.  all over the ASD internet community including Wrongplanet, et al He then kinda shrugs his shoulders when Autism Speaks then casts evil eyes about the place, rightly assuming, they are being maligned unfairly (in this instance) and that the Autistic Community are probably a bunch of retards in need of a bit of chelation and unable to represent themselves fairly or rationally.

Now The Zach then writes another article on his blog targeting "Google". He says "THIS IS WHAT GOOGLE THINKS OF SPECIAL NEEDS INDIVIDUALS". OK now look at this statement. He is right or he is wrong. It is not up for interpretation. Google thinks this. He then advertises that around on different websites, including ASDGestalt and tries to get people fired up at Google. Only it comes to light that he is wrong in this. It is not true. Again rattling the cages and asking people to arm themselves and go fight of this new enemy of Autism Rights and again completely wrong.

The thread was going stale on I2. I did go to AsdGestalt and with  a curiosity about the place. I had wanted to visit Sophist's forum anyhow and this provided an opportunity.
As to what happened next well we have that pretty much covered. Over and over and over again. We have rehashed it 6 ways to Sunday. Hell I even apologised to the Admin staff for that.

So call that lies or whatever you like. Perhaps you can go into this post and try to find some little juicy contradiction or smear on my values or behaviour or try to ridicule me about some aspect of it. I am sure you will and I am sure that you will do it badly and I will laugh at you for it. There no more question as to what happened?  :yawn:

« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 11:40:42 PM by Sir_Les_Patterson »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #309 on: August 02, 2008, 11:22:35 PM »
A couple of points.

Tenaciousj is a twat.

So what if you don't like rossco? What di he do to put sand up your vagina anyway? If Zach was MORE than capable, he wouldn't be cowering like a two year old who had shit his nappy and he'd be here defending himself. Obviously he is the pissweak coward we thought he was, and he has you and Nocti there to hold his hands for him, while he blubbers 'look at what the nasty people are saying about me....' For fucks sake, if a turd like Zach is worth all that trouble, then fuck the net and move in with him. Then you may see what a REAL arsehole he is.

And as for that comment about tenaciouscj, lucky we aren't in the same room, or I'd flatten you with a well directed fist. And if you are worried about being threatened, don't; I've beaten tougher wankers than you.

Bob is a fuckwit and obviously likes to try to score cheap shots. I have a lot of time for Tenacious to and have known her for years. I would do the same to you in real life Bob. But as you seem to know me in real life, how about just identifying yourself. If you are a bloke I will fucking have you. Either that or you are full of shit or maybe the little coward you purport I am.

You know me then front up and say "Hey Rossco I am Bob the uber-fuckwit. Let's go."

For the record. The Chosen One may not have represented the facts 100% but he had the gist of it. The Zach felt harassed. The Zach rejected help. The Zach made an arsehole of himself. The Zach won't front. The Zach and Timelord are both dropkicks. Both Tweedle-dee (Bob) and Tweedle-Dum (Nocti) are wasting time posting meaningless crap. Both like two punch drunk fighters throwing punches with everyone around them trying to say there is no more fight in them and no fight there to be had. Sad :'(
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 11:41:55 PM by Sir_Les_Patterson »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #310 on: August 02, 2008, 11:32:25 PM »
Well said, Sir Les. Now let's hope th 'Simple Minds' of Nocti and Bob can understand it. If they can't, then tough.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 11:38:07 PM by The_Chosen_One »

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #311 on: August 02, 2008, 11:45:31 PM »
So call that lies or whatever you like. Perhaps you can go into this post and try to find some little juicy contradiction or smear on my values or behaviour or try to ridicule me about some aspect of it. I am sure you will and I am sure that you will do it badly and I will laugh at you for it. There no more question as to what happened?  :yawn:

No, actually the Zach part of that post seems to present your perspective well. It differs in some details from my perspective, but everybody has different views of events.

Your mistake with me was simply targetting Zach so obviously in your first 2.5 hours posting at Gestalt. Had you not done that you would have had no action taken on your posts or PMs from me. You could have stated what you just did calmly and rationally and you would have come away from it smelling like roses. Instead you barged in like an idiot Troll and then started claiming I was being disrespectful and biased against you... when I can assure you I was doing no such thing. Tie how you approached Gestalt with what you said in this thread and you don't really have a leg to stand on, Sir_Les.

However, I appreciate you laying out your perspective. I do not think it excuses your behaviour at Gestalt, but I do appreciate that you've finally actually tried to communicate something important.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #312 on: August 02, 2008, 11:49:30 PM »
The Chosen One may not have represented the facts 100% but he had the gist of it.

Yes, I gathered that he didn't have the facts 100% correct :eyebrows:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #313 on: August 02, 2008, 11:56:10 PM »
Sir Les offered help to the Zach because this retard Timelord was getting stuck into him, and Timelord and this other 'tard tried to get Zach committed.

Doesn't Timelord live in Australia?

How could he try to get someone who lives in the US committed?

I don't think that this would be possible, given how difficult it is for even a family member to have someone committed here.

For the record. The Chosen One may not have represented the facts 100% but he had the gist of it. 

Sir Les, is this part of The Chosen One's post an accurate representation of what happened or did it get lost in translation?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #314 on: August 03, 2008, 12:08:03 AM »
Nocturdnalist: If you had bothered to do some further investigation, you would have found that Timeliord and TheZach were ganging up on this Foresan (John Best) over child abuse. They wanted his kid taken off him (even though Best is an arsehole) and tried to get Child Services in on the act. Now given the fact that Zach will try anything to get what he wants, and whinges when he doesn't, then it really amazes me why you bothered to stick up for him REGARDLESS of what Sir Les did. But what is even funnier, Nocti, is that you are imposing rules on Sir Les here when you don't have the fucking authority. We are not on your forum now, so your opinion about rules and the treatment of TheZach on your forum is about as useful as a turd in a swimming pool. And about as smelly as one, too. So cut the fucking histrionics and use some of that IQ you purport to have. If you can't, then stop wasting our space. And while your at it, take your ventriloquist dummy with you.

Callaway: everyone thought it was a joke, according to tenaciouscj, who is a member at AFF. She told me directly that all the posters there just laughed at him. Now the thing with Best was that his kid was being treated with chelation, and was extremely constipated. Tiemlord and TheZach then decided to gang up on him, and threatened all sorts of shit. Then they had a falling out, and Timelord was kicked off AFF, albeit awhile later. TheZach still carried on his shit, and the rest is history. The authorities where Zach lived laughed at Timelord as well, because they weren't going to listen to some dickhead like him from another country. Zach apparently comes from Canada, and Best may even come from the UK. Anyway, the guy hasn't bothered to front, which means that these two jokers (Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber) are just farting with their Walkmans on.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 12:25:28 AM by The_Chosen_One »