Educational

Author Topic: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.  (Read 28257 times)

thepeaguy

Re: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.
« Reply #255 on: August 02, 2008, 10:15:51 AM »
If TheZach can't handle criticism, then he is a weak pussy in my book.

At least Les has a pair of hairy bollocks.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 10:20:49 AM by IntensitySquared's Patron »

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #256 on: August 02, 2008, 10:31:56 AM »
When asked by Odeon early in this thread if Sir_Les knows Zach...

Yeah I know him. He is 22 going on 8. He is a little punk. He needs an arse-kicking and my size 10s need a workout.

Sir_Les then produces the links to a load of posts as proof that he knows Zach. You can see the post on the first page of this thread, I'm fine with him giving posts as evidence that he knows somebody online from their posts.

However, currently on Gestalt he is hypocritically insisting that people cannot possibly know him (the great Sir_Les) by the posts he himself makes.

He currently has a little 'disclaimer' in his signature on all his posts at Gestalt which includes the line...
This single post nor a handful of posts in isolation is not going to allow you to know me (the author) and it is no slight on intellect to suggest so. It is like "knowing" what it is to be an orphan after reading "Oliver Twist"

It is his way of whining that I cannot have a go at him because I cannot actually know what poor Diddums realy is like just from his posts.

So which way is it, Sir_Les... since you can't seem to pull yourself away from this your thread. Can somebody know enough about a person from posts to make a judgement on their character or, if I cannot in your case, how can you make judgements about Zach or myself based merely upon our posts?

Do you imagine you have powers of insight that mere mortals do not have, perhaps? :eyebrows:

You seem to have one standard for yourself and a different standard for other's Sir_Les. Or are you simply very fond of dancing the twist? :LMAO:

I think Sir_Les cannot help but project his own character on others as a way of disowning the pathetic character he is in real life. :eyelash:

thepeaguy

« Reply #257 on: August 02, 2008, 10:33:31 AM »
How's he pathetic, Batman?

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #258 on: August 02, 2008, 10:34:34 AM »
At least Les has a pair of hairy bollocks.

Have you seen them? :LMAO:

Personally I wouldn't wish to be so sure about Sir_Les' undercarriage. :lol:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #259 on: August 02, 2008, 10:36:28 AM »

Yeah I know him. He is 22 going on 8. He is a little punk. He needs an arse-kicking and my size 10s need a workout.

Sir_Les then produces the links to a load of posts as proof that he knows Zach. You can see the post on the first page of this thread, I'm fine with him giving posts as evidence that he knows somebody online from their posts.

However, currently on Gestalt he is hypocritically insisting that people cannot possibly know him (the great Sir_Les) by the posts he himself makes.

He currently has a little 'disclaimer' in his signature on all his posts at Gestalt which includes the line...
This single post nor a handful of posts in isolation is not going to allow you to know me (the author) and it is no slight on intellect to suggest so. It is like "knowing" what it is to be an orphan after reading "Oliver Twist"

It is his way of whining that I cannot have a go at him because I cannot actually know what poor Diddums realy is like just from his posts.

So which way is it, Sir_Les... since you can't seem to pull yourself away from this your thread. Can somebody know enough about a person from posts to make a judgement on their character or, if I cannot in your case, how can you make judgements about Zach or myself based merely upon our posts?

Do you imagine you have powers of insight that mere mortals do not have, perhaps? :eyebrows:

You seem to have one standard for yourself and a different standard for other's Sir_Les. Or are you simply very fond of dancing the twist? :LMAO:

I think Sir_Les cannot help but project his own character on others as a way of disowning the pathetic character he is in real life. :eyelash:

Again with the projection and also an assumption I am trying to figure you out. I'm not. I think you are an ass and I have said that all along. I don't care enough to “find the real you”.
I think, Nocturnalist, you ought to rename yourself “Projectionist”. You make me laugh.  :lol:

Sorry you were moaning something coherent?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

thepeaguy

« Reply #260 on: August 02, 2008, 10:37:28 AM »

Obviously, you have trouble with metaphors, being an autistic spaz and all.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #261 on: August 02, 2008, 10:40:29 AM »

It is obvious to me from your posts that you project yourself upon people and think they are just like you. This is the reason you cannot understand when I am being honest... and you think people are being disrespectful of you when they are not. I think you may have a touch of NPD, seriously :)

thepeaguy

« Reply #262 on: August 02, 2008, 10:41:08 AM »

It is obvious to me from your posts that you project yourself upon people and think they are just like you. This is the reason you cannot understand when I am being honest... and you think people are being disrespectful of you when they are not. I think you may have a touch of NPD, seriously :)

It's obvious to me that Gotham City needs a new Batman -- this one talks out of his arse a lot.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #263 on: August 02, 2008, 10:41:26 AM »

Nah, I'm just laughing at you ;D

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #264 on: August 02, 2008, 10:42:23 AM »
Now who's projecting?  :lol:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

thepeaguy

« Reply #265 on: August 02, 2008, 10:43:48 AM »

That's because I am funny, and you fail at it, Sophcockfist underling.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #266 on: August 02, 2008, 10:47:54 AM »

As Sir_Les said of her... she's more the man than I am... so I'm quite content to be her underling :green:

thepeaguy

« Reply #267 on: August 02, 2008, 10:57:33 AM »

As Sir_Les said of her... she's more the man than I am... so I'm quite content to be her underling :green:

Well, she is a butch lezzer. What're you her fuck bud?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #268 on: August 02, 2008, 10:58:00 AM »

:agreed: SELF- :pwned:  :wanker:

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #269 on: August 02, 2008, 12:13:17 PM »
:agreed: SELF- :pwned:  :wanker:

Have you lost the faculty of language there? :eyebrows:

I have no problems whatsoever if I am to be called Sophist's underling by somebody like IntensitySquared's Patron or you. She is a friend of mine and I don't feel in the least bit threatened by it. I was simply referencing some of the words you PMed to me, Sir_Les. Am I supposed to be embarrassed about your words? Projection again perhaps... I can understand why you'd be ashamed of those words :green:

I do not consider myself a 'man'. It is not a word I am comfortable using of myself. So long as Sophist doesn't find it offensive, as far as maturity of attitude is concerned, it may very well be true to say she is more of a 'man' than I am. I do not consider myself to be a 'man'. Male, but not a 'man'. I would imagine lots of people, both male and female, are more of a 'man' then I am.

So, are you going to be 'man' enough to answer what I earlier asked you about knowing people by their posts, or continue to side step it like the coward you are? :green:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 12:15:12 PM by Nocturnalist! »