Author Topic: Hi Randy..  (Read 2223 times)

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Hi Randy..
« on: June 14, 2008, 09:15:06 AM »
Hows your mom doing?  :eyebrows:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: Hi Randy..
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 06:45:41 PM »
What the fuck?

Seriously, if you want to joke  that would be fine, but I don't think she would like seeing a copy of her own behavior.  She is dead to cause and affect, what does that tell you?  She is not autisitic or anywhere on the spectrum.  She had a few nervous breakdowns and didn't got to the hospital.  You need anymore clues?

Sean, my brother's friend, is like in his twenties, he was saying perverted shit to her at 2 am drunk.  I was like what the fuck?  Schwans groccery delivery guy looks like, lets put it this way, I see the face he is making, and its something I would not like to imagine.

She is better off with Eddie, seriously.  Eddie gives her distractions to dealing with harsh realities, but he is not bipolar, no offense.

Jman, my mom has issues with abuse, you do any of that rough stuff, hypthetically speaking...  I wouldn't.  I herd these stories over a thousand times, oh my x tried to screw me with a cracked pelvis.  She keeps saying psychotic shit, although its not completely off the wall.

Eddie is nice to me, and just because she said to me, it doesn't mean its all true.

She lost her mom who guides her, so she comes to anyone that reminds her of that person, including me, and people selling supplements.  Hypothetically, you would have to  be clean in your lifestyle habits, otherwise you would end up making death threats like my sister, or my brother who says go away.  Its to keep you functional so you can deal with her.  Eddie is not doing that, I believe this is the reason she thinks I am the only one who cares about her.  Eddie is not letting her go for a minute.  My mom is 50, so he is, you want her?  She has no teeth, with dentures.    I see she is strict about morals.  I hear complaining about eddie, oh he is being selfish.  She doesn't like me posing nude, nor does he like that shit.  Something about a bad turn in with that crew.  I don't think it would work Jman, you wouldn't even due Eddie any good, motivate him to change a bit.  She doesn't have to be psychotic around me, because I am straight up and down.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 07:01:07 PM »
Wow! Interesting! What was the middle bit? You know between the "What..." and the "....down".  :zoinks:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 07:03:08 PM »
Wow! Interesting! What was the middle bit? You know between the "What..." and the "....down".  :zoinks:
What speech at the going down dinner?

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 03:49:27 AM »
Sorry Randy, I dont read your posts much because wheather or not I read them, I'm usually just as confused at the end.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 06:57:09 AM »
Sorry Randy, I dont read your posts much because wheather or not I read them, I'm usually just as confused at the end.

Yeah most of his answers are meaningless as replies. In fact I think if you exchanged each of his replies with others he has made, they would make no less sense.
Ginseng.....blah, blah.....ginger....blah, blah.....I lost 10.57mg....blah, blah......My mother says......blah, blah.....You aspies say......blah, blah....I love dandelion root.....blah, blah.....my girlfriend requires the use of a foot pump....blah blah.... :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:........

See? Makes no real discernible sense and can be easy slotted into any conversation with equal irrelevancy. MInd you that IS why we laugh at him.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2008, 07:37:17 AM »
I just dont know how he does it. Thats some kinda skill there, I just havent decided what it is yet.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2008, 03:24:51 PM »
Don't tease me, I am very fuckn upset.  My mom exaggerates, however, I have seen some of Edward's behavior.  I don't think Edward should be feeding into her whimsical desires.  I think he needs to grow up a bit, he is 50 for god sakes.  Edward doesn't hurt her physically I hear, I imagine he wouldnt, otherwise she would leave pretty quick.  She is very annoying, but she stayed with him when he had no money, that is something he really liked.  Its hard to find a decent member of the opposite sex, so I understand his feelings.  My standards are of a very high level, so excuse me if I sound harsh.  I can  reason with Eddie, there are possibly 3 men that don't behave properly, one who won't cut the grass for his children.  He did do it eventually.  If he was having a problem, I would hope he was trying to take care of it, at least it should have been before.  I could imagine the woman might also rationalize her behavior, do the same to the man, the way things are going.  If the disfunctional behavior is to stop, one person has to at least be mature enough to act right.

Talking symbolically is a way to paint pictures of my sensitivity, I am sorry if that confuses you.  I can provide translations.  I come on here horny, but offline there is alot going on that I don't express, usually not on here.  I get ignored, and selfish people try to mess with me.  Those people are going get it alright, I have plans for them.  The best way to get revenge is to help them see what they are supposed to.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2008, 03:29:58 PM »
No, the best way to get revenge is to kill everyone that is close to someone (kids, spouse, relatives, friends, etc.) and then torture and kill the person you are getting revenge on while you show that person footage of their loved ones being killed and tortured.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2008, 03:39:05 PM »
As a last restort I would agree, however,  I don't think aruging is going to get me anywhere, except more suffering.  I say similar things to my mom, as I don't think she can take much more.  I must have gotten tears 7 or so times, this is nerve racking, I must continue to help people.

Ah hah funny, I am not in a joking mood, I wouldn't expect me to get these things easily, on the other hand, I am very resilent.  Excuse me if that frusturates you at some point.

I have a feeling about what is going on in Eddie's head, but I don't need to reveal it, I already gave shown enough with my mom's trouble.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 03:46:26 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2008, 03:55:46 PM »
.....my girlfriend requires the use of a foot pump....blah blah.... :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:........

You're scaring me.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2008, 11:19:06 PM »
Dear Randy,

LEAVE HOME!

Signed common sense.

(This is what most of us here have done when family is a pain in the arse)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2008, 11:24:34 PM »
Dear Randy,

LEAVE HOME!

Signed common sense.

He doesn't live with any of them as far as I know.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2008, 11:29:17 PM »
Then there is always cutting off contact. Its hard because you have to do everything yourself big time, but you dont have crazy family messing up your shit on a regular basis anymore.

Saved my sanity and my wifes (we both have toxic families, hers more than mine).

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2008, 11:35:25 PM »
Dear Randy,

LEAVE HOME!

Signed common sense.

He doesn't live with any of them as far as I know.

...........and yet the drama?

Randy = Drama Llama?