Author Topic: Hi Randy..  (Read 2222 times)

Offline Aspie Bitch from Hell

• Fresh Meat
  • Be nice or SUFFER!!!
Re: Hi Randy..
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2008, 04:31:12 AM »
And then in comes the Aspie Bitch from Hell to spice it up!  :eyebrows:

Sweet! I don't think Randy or his Mum have been intimate with a female before ........ Cool!

***Sir Les fumbles for his credit card****

CREDIT CARD????:headbang2:

Cash only!  :green:

TheoK

« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2009, 03:10:01 AM »
No, the best way to get revenge is to kill everyone that is close to someone (kids, spouse, relatives, friends, etc.) and then torture and kill the person you are getting revenge on while you show that person footage of their loved ones being killed and tortured.

:agreed: :evillaugh:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2009, 03:18:58 PM »
I miss you all alot,  I have all alone crying.   Life sucks.

I have a "bug".,  I am horny, and orgasming 18 or 19 times at once!

18 or 19

18 or 19 times!

love you hun! :-* :-* :-*
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2009, 06:47:37 PM »
Hey Randy. How have you been? What have you been up to?

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2009, 11:52:02 AM »
Cooking, going to the store, exercising, and making stimulation. (not just sexual)
Its just something I have been doing to increase my brain's vitality.  For a person who is supposed to have HFA, I do just about everything right, almost all the time.   I keep changing the way I do things, and I have gotten extensive.   Even if I miss something, its kind of fun to keep trying, but I usually get everything. :o   Lately I have been copying a person with attention issues, not finishing what I started, on PURPOSE, and then starting some other chores I usually do.  I come back to what I didn't finish though, and I usually get it.   If someone else is in the house with me,  I pay attention to their needs while I make stimulation, like sweeping the floor before they get up, because I don't like getting up with sand on my soxs when I just got up.   It gets alll over the door matt where people whipe  their feet, and then it  gets tracked or something.   I usually whipe my feet.

What you been up to?
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2009, 12:47:40 PM »
Cooking, going to the store, exercising, and making stimulation. (not just sexual)
Its just something I have been doing to increase my brain's vitality.  For a person who is supposed to have HFA, I do just about everything right, almost all the time.   I keep changing the way I do things, and I have gotten extensive.   Even if I miss something, its kind of fun to keep trying, but I usually get everything. :o   Lately I have been copying a person with attention issues, not finishing what I started, on PURPOSE, and then starting some other chores I usually do.  I come back to what I didn't finish though, and I usually get it.   If someone else is in the house with me,  I pay attention to their needs while I make stimulation, like sweeping the floor before they get up, because I don't like getting up with sand on my soxs when I just got up.   It gets alll over the door matt where people whipe  their feet, and then it  gets tracked or something.   I usually whipe my feet.
So you have been learning to fit in a lot more with society. How come you decided to do that?
What you been up to?
Usual drudgery, been doing my degree. Got a load of exams starting Monday, which have been consuming my mind. Asides that, nothing exciting in my life atm. Just looking forward to the summer holiday really.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2009, 01:24:16 PM »
Sick of life, figured that would help.  Been doing visual imagery as usual to, answers to problems tend to come up through it.  It saved my  life, more than once.

Remember, this thread was about my mom, started by Jman.

Maybe we should continue this thread in your ask away thread.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2014, 12:09:22 PM »
By Randy.  :(