Author Topic: AIDS  (Read 3766 times)

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
AIDS
« on: June 08, 2008, 11:12:40 PM »
Growing up, certain in HS I was Brainswashed by all those fucking FaggotAss PC Hippie LibTARDS that AIDS was Baaaaaaaad,ALL BAD!. Well I dont see it as a "GOoD" thing I have to say: The TRUTH about the AIDS epidemic is that it wasnt simply homosexuality that got it spreading, it was actually promiscuity. Today I read the rant of some 30-yo Goth SLUT railing against monogamy(she's "polyamorous" mind you)and then I think about the rich jew sluts on Sex and The City and it makes me think: Ya know, maybe AIDS aint such a bad thing after all! It kills people who engage in lifestyles which are emotionally very destructive to others and are just so Fucking self-indulgent. When I hear about some feminist slut who suddenly finds herself HIV positive(Ditto for some catty, bitch, passive-aggressive little FAG like *Max The Bear* from AFF :laugh:) Part of me want to stand up and jubilantly shoud:

Praise G0D for AIDS! :green:

:lol:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 01:14:14 AM by Depressed Mode »
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: AIDS
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 11:48:10 PM »
Like a version of a very slow Darwin Award?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 12:04:54 AM »
Like a version of a very slow Darwin Award?

Exactly! :headbang2:
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 12:07:20 AM »
Did your AIDS test come back positive?

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2008, 12:29:25 AM »
Did your AIDS test come back positive?

Ive NEVER had an AIDS test before so no :angel:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2008, 12:31:55 AM »
Are you Jewish, Ranazu?

Praise G_D for AIDS! :green:

You could get AIDS even though you are monogamous, or you could catch it even though you never have had sex at all, so I don't see AIDS as a punishment for a particular lifestyle.

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2008, 12:58:12 AM »
Are you Jewish, Ranazu?

You could get AIDS even though you are monogamous, or you could catch it even though you never have had sex at all, so I don't see AIDS as a punishment for a particular lifestyle.

No Im not Callaway, I just think how jews spell G_D is kinda funny :green:. But Im certainly well aware that I could AIDS without sex: such as a blood transfusion OR sharing drug injection needles but I am NOT a user of that kind of drug and here in the US bloodbanks regularly screen donated blood for AIDS so Im not particularly worried about that. When I fuck a bitch, I fuck her with a condom and its been a few years. The people who are at the highest risk of AIDS are heroid junkies, tweakers, and sluts(straight or gay)who have unprotected sex. So its all good :green:.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2008, 01:28:17 AM »
phuc yu, you really are a most repulsive example of a "human being".  take some meds - cyanide, preferably.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2008, 05:46:44 AM »
Are you Jewish, Ranazu?

No Im not Callaway, I just think how jews spell G_D is kinda funny :green:. But Im certainly well aware that I could AIDS without sex: such as a blood transfusion OR sharing drug injection needles but I am NOT a user of that kind of drug and here in the US bloodbanks regularly screen donated blood for AIDS so Im not particularly worried about that. When I fuck a bitch, I fuck her with a condom and its been a few years. The people who are at the highest risk of AIDS are heroid junkies, tweakers, and sluts(straight or gay)who have unprotected sex. So its all good :green:.

All you need is someone alseep at the wheel at the blood bank when they do the screening and you are screwed. Nothing is perfect even though we wish it were.

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2008, 06:42:42 AM »
It's pretty easy to not get AIDS when you never get laid.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2008, 08:52:11 AM »
Fancy some fun here Phuc Yu? ;)

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=12778513#post12778513

(obviously dont hint at intensity or that you know me, I shall join in when you show... :) )

Edit: damn they locked the thread, sorry.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 02:23:02 PM by Irate Student »

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2008, 08:54:04 AM »
phuc yu, you really are a most repulsive example of a "human being".  take some meds - cyanide, preferably.
:eyebrows:

Nah, I'm allergic to cyanide. ;)

Besides, what makes you so sure Im a "human" anyway? This Is Intensitysquared after all. :lol:

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2008, 09:08:53 AM »
Well that's true, we still let in the sub-human from time to time, or is that always?

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2008, 09:26:16 AM »
Well that's true, we still let in the sub-human from time to time, or is that always?

Im neither subhuman nor superhuman BTW. The thing is, I dont object to what fags do in bed.What I object to is the way they behave around people who arent fags.
They're always playing catty social games and being derisive to straight guys while mistakenly seeing themselves as women. SLuttery is just narcissistic and self-indulgent and if you're
going to treat people that way, sooner or latter you gotta pay the price. :)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 09:30:58 AM by Phuc Yu »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2008, 01:17:22 PM »

Im neither subhuman nor superhuman BTW. The thing is, I dont object to what fags do in bed.What I object to is the way they behave around people who arent fags.
They're always playing catty social games and being derisive to straight guys while mistakenly seeing themselves as women. SLuttery is just narcissistic and self-indulgent and please, please, PLEEEEASE let me find out what it's like SOOOOOON! :)

fixed.

not only a subhuman, but a god botherer too.  what a simply marvellous combination.  ::)