you should consider joining the Westboro Baptist Church

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: AIDS
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2008, 03:12:53 PM »
Well that's true, we still let in the sub-human from time to time, or is that always?

Most of the time. As long as they don't harm the site or break against the (few) rules of our host.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2008, 04:31:32 PM »
Phuc_yu,

Nah....... I dont hate all Gays. Just the promiscuous and/or catty ones. But I sure Do Hate sluts :green:.
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2008, 04:33:42 PM »
Well that's true, we still let in the sub-human from time to time, or is that always?

Im neither subhuman nor superhuman BTW. The thing is, I dont object to what fags do in bed.What I object to is the way they behave around people who arent fags.
They're always playing catty social games and being derisive to straight guys while mistakenly seeing themselves as women. SLuttery is just narcissistic and self-indulgent and please, please, PLEEEEASE let me find out what it's like SOOOOOON! :)

fixed.

not only a subhuman, but a god botherer too.  what a simply marvellous combination.  ::)

Those are YOUR words Lucifer, and not mine. :finger:
BTW, why are you people so Fucking Politically Correct all of the sudden?
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2008, 04:57:08 PM »

Im neither subhuman nor superhuman BTW. The thing is, I dont object to what fags do in bed.What I object to is the way they behave around people who arent fags.
They're always playing catty social games and being derisive to straight guys while mistakenly seeing themselves as women. SLuttery is just narcissistic and self-indulgent and please, please, PLEEEEASE let me find out what it's like SOOOOOON! :)

fixed.

not only a subhuman, but a god botherer too.  what a simply marvellous combination.  ::)

Because most people are dependent on society that they argue by it. I am guilty of that one too at times, though I do try not to be PC. Imo if people cant take being offended then really they need cold water pouring on their heads, preferably with ice.

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2008, 06:26:37 PM »

fixed.

I think people just hate you  :pwned:

:minusevil: :minusevil:

Im reporting you to the INS, homes :evillaugh:.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 06:33:32 PM by Phuc Yu »

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2008, 10:11:21 PM »

fixed.

I'm a born American, retard.

If you say so........:violin:

Now Fuck this Bullshit, lets get back to talkin' bout AIDS and dead homos :lol:

« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 10:18:11 PM by Phuc Yu »

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2008, 10:24:27 PM »

fixed.

:facepalm:

You're a moron, aren't you? There is a reason no one likes you.

Who gives a Fuck if "no one" *likes* me pendejo!
Its like Im hear to win a popularity poll; Im hear to Fuck shit up!! :headbang2:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 12:43:16 AM by Phuc Yu »

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2008, 03:40:44 AM »

They're always playing catty social games and being derisive to straight guys while mistakenly seeing themselves as women. SLuttery is just narcissistic and self-indulgent and if you're
going to treat people that way, sooner or latter you gotta pay the price. :)

Maybe from their point of view, we arent much different?

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2008, 03:41:45 AM »
Phuc_yu,

Nah....... I dont hate all Gays. Just the promiscuous and/or catty ones. But I sure Do Hate sluts :green:.

You only hate the sluts because even thought they sleep with everyone, they still refuse to sleep with you.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2008, 03:42:59 AM »

fixed.

I think you accidently typed a comma in there...

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2008, 03:44:35 AM »

fixed.

:facepalm:

You're a moron, aren't you? There is a reason no one likes you.

Who gives a Fuck if "no one" *likes* me pendejo!
Its like Im hear to win a popularity poll; Im hear to Fuck shit up!! :headbang2:

I don't think pleasuring yourself anally with a dildo qualifies as fucking shit up.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2008, 05:11:50 AM »

fixed.

no, really?  :yikes:

i'm not PC: never have been, never will be.

i'm just majorly averse to bigotted fucktards.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2008, 05:12:35 AM »

I think you accidently typed a comma in there...

:LMAO:

:plus:

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2008, 11:40:51 AM »

fixed.

no, really?  :yikes:

i'm not PC: never have been, never will be.

i'm just majorly averse to bigotted fucktards.

Yay! a contradiction ! ;)

Congratulations Lucifer :minusevil:        :-*
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 11:43:58 AM by Phuc Yu »