Author Topic: Prove your AS!  (Read 5823 times)

Eamonn

Re: Prove your AS!
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2006, 07:02:26 AM »
Im selfish, always think im right, emo, into manga and call myself an otaku as a compliment, wish i was Japanese, got bullied when i was younger, think of myself as a victim though better than everyone else and an outside the box thinker. Everyone else are just sheep. Got hidden in the attic when family friends came round, get mistaken regularly for being an awkward, lazy, stubborn and obnoxious when in reality it's the NT's who are this way.

Grew up thinking i was an alien and born on the wrong planet. Always think im right. Stim/fidget a lot. Wear glasses, always wear black and think of myself as hardcore. All the other emo's are fake and dont know how to be hardcore like me because they dont know what it's really like to suffer. I do. Am a computer genuis who has a chip on my shoulder, hacks sites out of grudges, speaks L33t 1111111111 LOL PWNZ3red!. Think AS makes me either the most unfortunate person in the world or most gifted , sometimes both at the same time.

I can tell who's AS and who's not within seconds of meeting them (or if i havent met them IRL i can tell within seconds of reading a few of their posts). Usually these are people who have a job and are more succesful than me. Heaven knows you cant have AS without suffering exactly the same issues as me and to the same extent.

Im a nuerotic woman who get's relationships, friends and high paid jobs that requires social skills easy (im just acting social, im really a social retard who's just learned to survive in an NT world by successfully acting more NT than them for 45 years) but hates the 'other' online aspie (the lonely AS guy, urggh i hope they die) who actually has AS problems and probably a diagnosis because they are taking the glamour away from having a nuerological condition that i found out about in a women's throwaway magazine or found out that retarded friend relative that i always hated has AS, found out the intricacies of it and i felt it's SOOOOO me, woe is me. God id hate to find out i was just a bit nuerotic instead of having a nuerological difference. I make up an overwhelming majority of influence in aspie boards with and often the majority of the population despite being in a massive minority when it comes to being dx'd.

Actually, scratch that. Im a desperate male who thinks the women i stalk should go out with me even though i live in my parents bedroom , just because i have deemed myself 'a nice guy'. I hope these women die for not wanting to go out with me. Did i mention that i always think im right in every case and that by having a different opinion from me you are attacking me and should expect to become the source of my anger and wrath for many millennia to come? I will not admit to being wrong under any circumstances and will play with words to find out some obscure way of being right all the time. Either this or ill tell you that you're an idiot who's not worth my time so i wont answer to your view of things. Il still follow you around the internet and try to prove you wrong in any way i can, though. Even if you ever make a spelling mistake ever again, i'll be on to you like a fly to shite. WOE IS ME! >:( >:D >:(
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 07:09:05 AM by Eamonn »

peegai

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2006, 07:06:09 AM »
Im selfish, always think im right, emo, into manga and call myself an otaku as a compliment, wish i was Japanese, got bullied when i was younger, think of myself as a victim though better than everyone else and an outside the box thinker. Everyone else are just sheep. Got hidden in the attic when family friends came round, get mistaken regularly for being an awkward, lazy, stubborn and obnoxious when in reality it's the NT's who are this way.

Grew up thinking i was an alien and born on the wrong planet. Always think im right. Stim/fidget a lot. Wear glasses, always wear black and think of myself as hardcore. All the other emo's are fake and dont know how to be hardcore like me because they dont know what it's really like to suffer. I do. Am a computer genuis who has a chip on my shoulder, hacks sites out of grudges, speaks L33t 1111111111 LOL PWNZ3red!. Think AS makes me either the most unfortunate person in the world or most gifted , sometimes both at the same time.

I can tell who's AS and who's not within seconds of meeting them (or if i havent met them IRL i can tell within seconds of reading a few of their posts). Usually these are people who have a job and are more succesful than me. Heaven knows you cant have AS without suffering exactly the same issues as me and to the same extent. Im either a nuerotic woman who get's relationships and friends easy but hates the 'other' online aspie (the lonely AS guy, urggh i hope they die) who actually has AS problems and probably a diagnosis because they are taking the glamour away from having a nuerological condition that i found out about in a women's throwaway magazine and i felt it's SOOOOO me. God id hate to find out i was just a bit nuerotic instead of having a nuerological difference.

Sounds to me like your typical American autistic-related bullshit intro at WP.

And I say American because it's always them with the elite disabled mentality.

peegai

Helo!
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2006, 07:11:00 AM »
Hi, I'm Emily, I'm 45, and I come from Bloomington, Minnesota, USA (USA! USA!). I believe that I have AS because my son is severly autistic and shits in his diapers like your typical nutjob spaz genius. :D :D :D
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 09:20:30 AM by peegai »

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2006, 07:15:48 AM »
We learn most from our mistakes!  AS indivuals really need to learn, and adapt to stimuli. Thinking you are right all the time does not allow one to pick faults before being embarassed by them.  Eamonn, no one is  perfect, just try your best and that is all that matters. I wonder if you get distracted with all your arguements and loose the big picture?

Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Eamonn

Re: Helo!
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2006, 07:17:37 AM »
Hi, I'm Emily, I'm 45, and I come from Bloomington, Minnesota, USA (USA! USA!), and I believe that I have AS because my son is severly autistic and shits in his diapers like your typical nutjob spaz genius. :D :D :D

Hi, Emily, im Alex and im impressed by NT mothers with big wallets (oops i meant cool Aspies like yourself) who visit here. Expect to join the social elite here. We can have some fun over spazzies and suicidal people because we know you hate the thought that your son will one day be like that. ;)

Eamonn

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2006, 07:19:35 AM »
We learn most from our mistakes!  AS indivuals really need to learn, and adapt to stimuli. Thinking you are right all the time does not allow one to pick faults before being embarassed by them.  Eamonn, no one is  perfect, just try your best and that is all that matters. I wonder if you get distracted with all your arguements and loose the big picture?

Coming from someone who thinks the big picture is the pull-out poster in the middle of your disney comic, i find that a bit rich.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2006, 07:25:26 AM »
Its a bit more complicated for an autistic mind, you, than it seems isn't it?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2006, 07:44:24 AM »
I am a man with alot of attention to give!  Obvisoulsy different with a girlfriend, and given how constant things are with autism you would not have got that would you?

Nuff bull shit.  I would rather help people!

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2006, 07:46:55 AM »
People, please, I will not attack people in here unless they ask for it.  Even then I would seriously reconsider given this is near one my career choices.

Spread your legs woman!

Eamonn

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2006, 07:48:05 AM »
I also have AS because i can see what's up with the rest of the NT population and all you lower functioning AS people. I know all the answers to the world and have a little chuckle at you simpletons with my cup of tea at night. I am underemployed as a janitor because my genuis is underestimated by cliquey NT society but i laugh at jobless AS people because i have AS and have reached the lofty heights of an assistant janitor's position.Why cant the rest of you? You lazy scroungers should be working. Ill tell you how things should be done because i was diagnosed young and dont have your self-esteem issues. Haha! I have now lost all my AS symptoms due to lots of hard work and plenty of grey matter and pass as a super-intelligent, quirky NT. *Smugly grins and  rapidly stims*
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 07:55:29 AM by Eamonn »

Eamonn

« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2006, 07:51:37 AM »
Squibleedeguigeledegobleedegook! I havent got AS you retarded fuckers! I have only but one sypton the rest i have loosed  and but for one sympton does not an AS make. You stupid retards thinking in AS ways, i knew what this was been cause of sensitivity. Damn sensitivity.I can be bad because when you if want me to but much prefer helping you retards because you need it and i am much bright intelligens. Dont get much stupid though or i can show my inytelligens should im much better than you. that's AS, I know! Get my pic up soon when do they pay me back because if should be right? Haha, i like to postwhore! hehe. >:D >:D
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 07:53:53 AM by Eamonn »

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2006, 07:54:43 AM »
good stuff

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2006, 08:05:17 AM »
For an autistic indivual.

Knock it off Eamonn.

Spread your legs woman!

peegai

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2006, 08:13:34 AM »
For an autistic indivual.

Knock it off Eamonn.

Yeah, Eamonn, you're mightly cool for an indivual.  ::)

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2006, 08:22:24 AM »
I am done, any further comments will be ignored.  I take back all negative comments I maid in this thread.  I am sorry!

Spread your legs woman!