Educational

Author Topic: Split from Ask hiro thread  (Read 4434 times)

Postperson

Split from Ask hiro thread
« on: July 06, 2006, 01:51:26 AM »
ASPIE TRASH!!!

there's lots of people here that make me avoid this forum from time to time.

I've asked for an 'ignore' button before.

purposefulinsanity

Re: Ask hiro thread
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 03:11:26 AM »
Are we really suggesting that people should leave??  I understand that some of you might feel uncomfortable with Hiro but you can block both pms and emails if you feel you need to.  I thought part of the purpose of Intensity was to encourage people to develop a thicker skin to help them cope better in the real world- how is trying to encourage members to leave helping with this?

Do we really want Intensity to become another 'safe haven' site with play nice rules?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 03:21:13 AM »
i don't think you understand PI.

what is taking place on the forums is different than what is taking place during private discussions.  There has been a loophole that needs to be plugged here.
If someone is using intensity to troll for vulnerable women.  then through this site the use the pm function to lure said women to giving away their email address (like a paedophile acting nice nice to a child and offering them candy to hop in the car).
this is about blatant predatory actions, and i would assume that a site that caters to women on the spectrum is just a playground for them.
and these women happen to be married, and he knows this.  what is the point when he gets his foot in the door and then floods them with inappropriate emails.  whats his point.  how are the women supposed to respond to their husbands who open one or several of these emails.

This is Bullshit.  and i hope you know that your questioning is beyond reason, and NOT about, "i thought intensity was supposed to be about..."

because it is supposed to be about public behaviour.  NOT a place where women get violated in private.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 03:26:42 AM »
But those women have the option to block the pm's and emails and that's my point.  None of us are children that need protecting from the bad man.  One question: if Hiro was harrassing male members how would you feel about that?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 03:27:51 AM »
i would still feel the same way...
you are fighting the wrong battle this time and it has nothing to do with intensity and what its meant to be.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2006, 03:37:27 AM »
i would still feel the same way...
you are fighting the wrong battle this time and it has nothing to do with intensity and what its meant to be.

I think encouraging a member to leave has everything to do with what Intensity is meant to be.  Who's next to be asked to leave for making a few members feel uncomfortable??   Where do we stop??  And who is going to decide who these 'vulnerable' members are who need protecting?

The only trouble with battles fought mostly in secret is that most of us only have what we can see publically to base our opinions on.  At the moment it seems that there is one member who has a few others pilling in on him because they don't agree with his actions that have only been hinted at publically.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2006, 03:45:25 AM »
bull fucking shit.
have you read the peanut gallery?  have you?
i am the one who is getting the piling on.  i am the one who is taking it from several members.  is it because you don't view me as vulnerable?  i deserve to be taking it from several member?

what about taking it from a few hundred unwelcomed emails, just because you prove to be a trusting individual.  just because you prove to be gullable.  thats an AS trait which is dominant in all of us.  and that is what makes us the perfect breeding ground for people who prey on others, be it a man or a woman.

if i was forced to choose, i would choose the vulnerable members who have been abused.  If the point is that Triste is asking him to leave or else herself and some of the others wont come here then i would choose them over him.

he could always use his typical tactic and check back in under another name, but this time he is on notice.  and i suspect he will be more careful about his actions.  that is if, in fact, he isnt here only for the purposes of preying on vulnerable women.

also, have you missed the point?

this is exactly how a community defins a moral code of conduct in the absence of written rules.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2006, 03:57:21 AM »
The point is only you and a few other members really know what's going on- but for some reason (which you won't state) you are reluctant to actually share publically what exactly has been going on.  Unless you do how do you expect other members to be able to have an informed decision on this situation?  I won't support members being asked to leave when all I have to judge the situation is a few hints.  If he is going to be asked to leave then surely we all have the right for a real explanation?

No I don't consider you vulnerable but then you wouldn't consider me vulnerable either would you?  I'm glad that its made you angry though- it doesn't feel good when its implied that you opinions are worth less because you're not as vulnerable as someone you disagree with does it?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2006, 04:03:46 AM »
hows this:

have you read my promised response to him in the main event.

did you see me ask him to leave?
the point is that someone who has been violated asked him to leave.  which took courage, BTW.
why don't you let hiro answer for himself, in HIS ask away thread rather than butt in and take the wind out of someone who has just mustered tohe courage to make that statement.

thats my point here.  why is it your business to silence someone just as they are finding their voice?

i will be happy to delete all my responses here if you agree to do the same.
let them work it out.
Misunderstood.

Postperson

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2006, 04:27:53 AM »
V for Vendetta

iI's your lack of autism McJ, that makes you find autistic behaviour unacceptable. I find it absurd when we have thread titles like 'who would you stalk at WP'. I don't know why you go for the UberNT stuff, but you do.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 04:35:58 AM by Postperson »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2006, 04:29:23 AM »
p for taking the piss
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2006, 06:56:31 AM »
hows this:

have you read my promised response to him in the main event.

did you see me ask him to leave?
the point is that someone who has been violated asked him to leave.  which took courage, BTW.
why don't you let hiro answer for himself, in HIS ask away thread rather than butt in and take the wind out of someone who has just mustered tohe courage to make that statement.

thats my point here.  why is it your business to silence someone just as they are finding their voice?

i will be happy to delete all my responses here if you agree to do the same.
let them work it out.

How could anyone but you know that it took courage to ask him to leave?  You're the only one who seems to know exactly what has been going on.

I am not trying to silence someone but that doesn't mean I give up my right to an opinion.  All the recent fighting on here when only a few people actually know what's really go on, where often a 3rd or 4th party is the one doing the fighting is getting ridiculous- perhaps we should consider a site name change to 'Secrecy' or 'Perplexity' for those of us who don't get to hear the whole story??

I have to wonder why you think I should behave differently to other members though- I don't have the right to appear to be trying to silence someone but you have the right to do it to me?  I posted my opinion because I was shocked that someone would be asked to leave, seemingly with no attempt to resolve the situation.

Eamonn

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2006, 07:20:33 AM »
Mcjagger's like the god of intensity. He plays games with us mere mortals, knows everything about everyone, (omnipresent?) and  just sends out little snippets of information and confusing riddles to the rest of us that further confuse the situation (like the bible) and expects us all to believe in and worship him.

EDIT - wrong thread, could the mod's move this to hiro's ask away thread?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2006, 08:38:32 AM »
remain thick.

silence the silenced.

i have offered you away out.  what do you want the gorey details.  isn't it enough that someone says they were hurt.
open your fucking eyes this is not even your thread.

maybe we should consider your name change to: nosey fucking bitch.

i mean jesus fucking christ.  i was willing to let a peaceful resolution happen here but you wouldn't keep your fucking nose, and opinion out of SOMEONE ELSES ASK AWAY THREAD.  why don't you start answering or offering your fucking opinion in duncs ask away thread?  why do you each need one.

that is my point here.  whats yours?

i'll tell you what, you want some sicko to have a private, secretive voice, without the victim having the right to come onto their ask away thread and saying, " i'd like you to leave."

jesus fucking christ, you are a nosey fucking, opinionated kind of confrontational bitch, aren't you?  and i thought i had issues.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 08:47:52 AM by McJagger »
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2006, 09:10:09 AM »
Mcjagger's like the god of intensity. He plays games with us mere mortals, knows everything about everyone, (omnipresent?) and  just sends out little snippets of information and confusing riddles to the rest of us that further confuse the situation (like the bible) and expects us all to believe in and worship him.

EDIT - wrong thread, could the mod's move this to hiro's ask away thread?

eamonn, but i worship you.
Misunderstood.