Educational

Author Topic: Split from Ask hiro thread  (Read 4433 times)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
Re: Split from Ask hiro thread
« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2006, 05:30:36 PM »
So are You two having fun again.

Kevv, sorry to say
No, he never stopped
just switched personalities again
it's not his fault, some are born with
but others do tend to nurture some things
Which one is that I wonder?
Guardian of the Empire

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #91 on: July 08, 2006, 05:37:46 PM »
Nope, and i wasn't having fun the first time around either.  honestly, why don't people open their eyes.

3 seperate women have come forward.

i told him no, in the main event i said wait two days, he posted a dozen times taunting me and showing aggressive bevaviour.

he knows whats going on, this isn't for yours or anybody elses entertainment.  i was simply putting him on notice without having to divulge personal, highly abusive behavior.  i am offering him an out after accomplishing my goal.
my goal:
raise awareness about private abuse.
allowing an opportunity for the abused to have a voice (which 3 of them have)
plugging the loophole
lending confidence to future victims to post unpublic behaviour which crosses the line.

my final goal will be to show people how to block pm's from people who offer unwelcomed correspondance.  once i figure it out for myself.

and i might add kevv, you are acting pretty dense for a mediator.
opening your eyes and gathering the entire picture is a good place to start.  if you cannot see the pattern here or the underlying meaning, will you be able to effectively do your job?  how many times do i have to spell it out?
Misunderstood.

McJ

« Reply #92 on: July 08, 2006, 05:42:29 PM »
your 3 women have been proven to be liars

just like you have done to yourself

produce facts, not drama

queen

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2006, 05:44:44 PM »
author=McJagger link=topic=891.msg25433#msg25433 date=1152401866
Nope, and i wasn't having fun the first time around either.  honestly, why don't people open their eyes.

i told him no, in the main event i said wait two days, he posted a dozen times taunting me and showing aggressive bevaviour.

he knows whats going on, this isn't for yours or anybody elses entertainment.  i was simply putting him on notice without having to divulge personal, highly abusive behavior.  i am offering him an out after accomplishing my goal.
my goal:
plugging the loophole
lending confidence to future victims to post unpublic behaviour which crosses the line.

my final goal will be to show people how to block pm's from people who offer unwelcomed correspondance.  once i figure it out for myself.

opening your eyes and gathering the entire picture is a good place to start.  if you cannot see the pattern here or the underlying meaning, will you be able to effectively do your job?  how many times do i have to spell it out?
Misunderstood.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2006, 05:54:48 PM »
author=McJagger link=topic=891.msg25433#msg25433 date=1152401866

my goal:
plugging the loophole

Maybe You should have ignored him and not let Him get the best of You then in the end You responded to Him did You not so who is more dense here You or Him.

I am not do anything as mediator here right now I do it as a member nothing more McJagger.
Guardian of the Empire

McJ

« Reply #95 on: July 08, 2006, 05:59:53 PM »
I will start the vote on the Main Event when the members have something to vote by

it will not be 2 days

the End

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2006, 03:35:13 AM »

I posted about how to do this days ago:
To block PM's from certain members: go to your profile page, under 'Modify profile' there is a 'personal message options' link, on that page you can add members to your ignore list.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #97 on: July 10, 2006, 05:11:08 AM »
actually dunc, its my bad.  i wish i were a better communicator of my thoughts.  my inability to communicate has been getting me into alot of trouble.

when did PI leave?

did she go and visit her parents in france?

because i sent her about 5 pm's yesterday.

I left friday morning but I was too busy getting everything ready thursday evening (that's the trouble with deciding to go camping wednesday night when you don't even have a tent).  I did get chance to check my email before I went and I got your pms but I didn't think you were expecting a response, sorry. 

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #98 on: July 10, 2006, 05:14:02 AM »
actually dunc, its my bad.  i wish i were a better communicator of my thoughts.  my inability to communicate has been getting me into alot of trouble.

when did PI leave?

I left friday morning but I was too busy getting everything ready thursday evening (that's the trouble with deciding to go camping wednesday night when you don't even have a tent).  I did get chance to check my email before I went and I got your pms but I didn't think you were expecting a response, sorry. 

Nah, things happen quickly here and its all pretty much forgotten.
hope you didn't think i was harrassing you with the deluge of pm's.  if so, then i am sorry.

Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #99 on: July 10, 2006, 05:30:43 AM »

when did PI leave?

Nah, things happen quickly here and its all pretty much forgotten.
hope you didn't think i was harrassing you with the deluge of pm's.  if so, then i am sorry.

Nah but I was a little offended that you honestly seemed to think nosiness was my motivation.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #100 on: July 10, 2006, 05:46:53 AM »
but your avatar displays the nose as the centerpiece of the work of art.
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #101 on: July 10, 2006, 08:06:21 AM »
Is this a badger hiro thread?  At any rate, this is AS behavior, forget the big picture.

What nationality are you?

Which faces on post reply do you think are gay?

Do you live in big house or little house?

What should go on a pizza?

Is there anything you are allergic to?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #102 on: April 22, 2008, 12:21:48 AM »
ASPIE TRASH!!!

there's lots of people here that make me avoid this forum from time to time.

I've asked for an 'ignore' button before.

I know you from somewhere.
Did you get hounded away?