Educational

Author Topic: How are you feeling right now?  (Read 126581 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: How are you feeling right now?
« Reply #5865 on: July 01, 2010, 03:07:31 PM »
my hwead is killing me. I feel a whole mess of emotions right now.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #5866 on: July 01, 2010, 03:15:09 PM »
my hwead is killing me. I feel a whole mess of emotions right now.

:hug: You've got a lot going on in your house right now and living with that kind of stress takes it toll.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5867 on: July 01, 2010, 03:18:40 PM »
thanks. It's more from worrying about my nana and my uncle than any of it affecting me directly. I just don't want her getting reallyill over it or soemthing. I was actually thinking today how lucky your kids are they've got a mum like you, even if their dad is a prat. Makes me grateful for my mum too, my dad was an asshole as well, but as long as your mum loves you and raises you properly it doesn't matter. your two will grow up into fuckinggood people and live happy lives. it's a shame so many kids have to have asshole parents though.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5868 on: July 01, 2010, 03:21:05 PM »
I dunno if I'm making sense sorry. I can't find the right words for what Im trying to say. I know you and the kids will get through it all fine though I mean. the worst is over now. makes me angry when I think of what an asshole your kids dad is tho. especially to monkeyboy. all parents who dont put their kids first need a punch in the face tbh
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 03:29:53 PM by Spastic² »

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5869 on: July 01, 2010, 03:33:42 PM »
sorry I'm really talking out my arse. I feel like I'm drunk or something and gonna regret everything I say when I read over it tomorrow.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #5870 on: July 01, 2010, 03:36:06 PM »
thanks. It's more from worrying about my nana and my uncle than any of it affecting me directly. I just don't want her getting reallyill over it or soemthing. I was actually thinking today how lucky your kids are they've got a mum like you, even if their dad is a prat. Makes me grateful for my mum too, my dad was an asshole as well, but as long as your mum loves you and raises you properly it doesn't matter. your two will grow up into fuckinggood people and live happy lives. it's a shame so many kids have to have asshole parents though.

Don't apologize, Soph. It makes perfect sense and it means a lot to me because there are times when it all scares me and I worry about them. But people, like you, who know me well remind me that I'm doing my best and that although it's hard now, in the end I/we will be okay.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #5871 on: July 01, 2010, 03:38:19 PM »

...  except for my seriously pissed off hip joint, not really that bad.  My mind has been sharp as hell, all day.  My energy level has been very high. Too damn bad I just get started and remember why I can not fucking do shit like I used to do.

Things are very different in my world.
 :violin:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5872 on: July 01, 2010, 03:40:14 PM »
yes that's what I mean! I'm glad you understood what I was saying coz I couldn't tell if I was making sense or anything. I really honestly think all three of you willl be fine. Obviously having an asshole dad makes things harder, especially for monkeyboy. But as long as you have one decent parent who's gonna raise you properly and love you, you will grow up fine. that's what I think anyway. for both your family and mine. i'M NOT JUST SAYING THAT TO MAKE U FEEL BETTER OR anything, I do think you are a great mum from how I know you online imo. you will do them kids fine, I know it.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5873 on: July 01, 2010, 03:53:36 PM »
OK, me. And so sorry to hear about CG's problems. :(

CG feels bad that she keeps blasting the board with her issues and she's looking forward to the day when she has more positive things to say.

Although! I have an announcement! The ex is gone with the kids tonight so I will be partaking wine EARLY and postwhoring. Please feel free to join me.  :zoinks:

:clap:

What time will you be here?

4:30pm EST. I have to go get my wine and food and everyone isn't leaving until 3-3:30pm.

Sorry, but I'm not drinking tonight. I did buy beer, but that was to survive the coming weekend. We are having house guests.  :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Celticgoddess

« Reply #5874 on: July 01, 2010, 03:55:45 PM »

CG feels bad that she keeps blasting the board with her issues and she's looking forward to the day when she has more positive things to say.

Although! I have an announcement! The ex is gone with the kids tonight so I will be partaking wine EARLY and postwhoring. Please feel free to join me.  :zoinks:

4:30pm EST. I have to go get my wine and food and everyone isn't leaving until 3-3:30pm.

Sorry, but I'm not drinking tonight. I did buy beer, but that was to survive the coming weekend. We are having house guests.  :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

Eek. Who's coming? Houseguests stress me out 90% of the time. The people who fit into that 10% list I can count on one hand. :P

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5875 on: July 01, 2010, 03:56:54 PM »

ugh. My anxiety spiked a little just reading that.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #5876 on: July 01, 2010, 03:58:43 PM »
This is what happens when you post something like that on a board full of aspies. Odeon's guests are going to cause the rest of us to take a Xanax. :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5877 on: July 01, 2010, 03:59:11 PM »

Eek. Who's coming? Houseguests stress me out 90% of the time. The people who fit into that 10% list I can count on one hand. :P

"Friends" from the States. Two adults and four (count 'em FOUR!) kids.

Actually the guy used to be a good friend of mine and sort of still is, but I really, really, really, can't stand his wife or obnoxious kids.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5878 on: July 01, 2010, 03:59:34 PM »

ugh. My anxiety spiked a little just reading that.

I'm drinking this weekend.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5879 on: July 01, 2010, 03:59:54 PM »
This is what happens when you post something like that on a board full of aspies. Odeon's guests are going to cause the rest of us to take a Xanax. :laugh:

:LMAO: :plus:

- Albert Einstein