Educational

Author Topic: How are you feeling right now?  (Read 125750 times)

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: How are you feeling right now?
« Reply #5850 on: July 01, 2010, 06:33:41 AM »
onlt two hours sleep.....a lttlte tired

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5851 on: July 01, 2010, 07:15:49 AM »
OK, me. And so sorry to hear about CG's problems. :(
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Celticgoddess

« Reply #5852 on: July 01, 2010, 07:32:42 AM »

CG feels bad that she keeps blasting the board with her issues and she's looking forward to the day when she has more positive things to say.

Although! I have an announcement! The ex is gone with the kids tonight so I will be partaking wine EARLY and postwhoring. Please feel free to join me.  :zoinks:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #5853 on: July 01, 2010, 08:18:31 AM »
I am so fucking livid with the ex I could spit nails. He came home from work, the kids were all excited to tell him about our trip to the farm and I was told that I WILL call him, email him, text him and invite him EVERY TIME I take the children out. I told him sometimes I will and sometimes I won't. Then he was so angry he came and sat on the couch in between me and Spencer, which he NEVER does, so I got up to leave. he had this over the top bright voice that was directed at me about how he would have LOVED to have gone because he would have canceled his day at work and joined us but he was never invited. I wanted knock his fucking block off. now he's going to be breathing down my fucking neck until the day he fucking moves out. I won't be able to do a thing without him watching.

Will you send this to your lawyer too?
and to the mediator?

this is such powerplay behaviour.

Will he invite you for everything he does with the kids? He should not. The two of you are splitting up.

I find this behaviour very worrying.

He does invite me to everything he does with the kids and I attend none of them. He also invites most of his family wherever we go too. I told him that I'm not separating from him to spend more time with him! He said that it's healthy for the kids to have Mum and Dad together on family outings. No, it's confusing to them and that's unhealthy. We never did family outings every weekend together when we were happily married, so I'm sure as hell not going to start now that we're separated.

Last night got even better.  I said to him "your passive aggressiveness and over the top bright voice really doesn't get you far" and then he came up to the doorway of the room I was in, put his hands together like he was praying and said "I am so so soooo sorry dear if I have offended you" then he fucking bowed to me.

I said, "you're an ass" and smiled sarcastically like I didn't care but I was livid. Then he shut the door on me, opened it back up, and asked if I was "capable" of putting monkeyboy to bed while he took monkeygirl to the park. I just said "Bye X" and he shut the door.

He is so condescending and now he's going to be checking up on us even more to make sure I don't take them out without him.

I will definitely be telling the lawyer everything. And I'm calling the abuse clinic on Monday.

Glad that you will. They will be able to tell you what to do with your log too. They will have experience in getting a woman safe too, and can help you gauge when it is getting acutely dangerous.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #5854 on: July 01, 2010, 08:22:42 AM »

CG feels bad that she keeps blasting the board with her issues and she's looking forward to the day when she has more positive things to say.

Although! I have an announcement! The ex is gone with the kids tonight so I will be partaking wine EARLY and postwhoring. Please feel free to join me.  :zoinks:

:clap:

What time will you be here?

Celticgoddess

« Reply #5855 on: July 01, 2010, 08:38:53 AM »

:clap:

What time will you be here?

4:30pm EST. I have to go get my wine and food and everyone isn't leaving until 3-3:30pm.

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #5856 on: July 01, 2010, 09:44:47 AM »
I am so fucking livid with the ex I could spit nails. He came home from work, the kids were all excited to tell him about our trip to the farm and I was told that I WILL call him, email him, text him and invite him EVERY TIME I take the children out. I told him sometimes I will and sometimes I won't. Then he was so angry he came and sat on the couch in between me and Spencer, which he NEVER does, so I got up to leave. he had this over the top bright voice that was directed at me about how he would have LOVED to have gone because he would have canceled his day at work and joined us but he was never invited. I wanted knock his fucking block off. now he's going to be breathing down my fucking neck until the day he fucking moves out. I won't be able to do a thing without him watching.

Will you send this to your lawyer too?
and to the mediator?

this is such powerplay behaviour.

Will he invite you for everything he does with the kids? He should not. The two of you are splitting up.

I find this behaviour very worrying.

He does invite me to everything he does with the kids and I attend none of them. He also invites most of his family wherever we go too. I told him that I'm not separating from him to spend more time with him! He said that it's healthy for the kids to have Mum and Dad together on family outings. No, it's confusing to them and that's unhealthy. We never did family outings every weekend together when we were happily married, so I'm sure as hell not going to start now that we're separated.

Last night got even better.  I said to him "your passive aggressiveness and over the top bright voice really doesn't get you far" and then he came up to the doorway of the room I was in, put his hands together like he was praying and said "I am so so soooo sorry dear if I have offended you" then he fucking bowed to me.

I said, "you're an ass" and smiled sarcastically like I didn't care but I was livid. Then he shut the door on me, opened it back up, and asked if I was "capable" of putting monkeyboy to bed while he took monkeygirl to the park. I just said "Bye X" and he shut the door.

He is so condescending and now he's going to be checking up on us even more to make sure I don't take them out without him.

I will definitely be telling the lawyer everything. And I'm calling the abuse clinic on Monday.

good. it's good to do this early. before it gets worse.

he is being abusive. and not only to you. it's appalling he doesn't give a shit what the kids think. when my parents separated they remained friends, and got along better than ever. they respected each other. there was no ego involved. that's why i think the divorce didn't affect me as badly as maybe other kids. i think it always affects but the parents can minimize that by being respectful. it's sad some don't realize that. even though i now realize it affected me more than i realized, i did always feel like at least i don't have to choose between parents or feel like i've lost a parent. i really can't imagine what it's like having parents that hate each other. :(
"the dreams we dream together become reality" - John Lemon

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #5857 on: July 01, 2010, 12:57:33 PM »
Tired and crappy and can't focus.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #5858 on: July 01, 2010, 01:13:37 PM »
you always feel that way.

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #5859 on: July 01, 2010, 01:29:51 PM »
want a hug?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5860 on: July 01, 2010, 01:34:27 PM »
ok

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #5861 on: July 01, 2010, 01:44:16 PM »
*hug*

there, is that better?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #5862 on: July 01, 2010, 01:51:06 PM »
you always feel that way.

Not always, but often.  I brought it up with the psychiatrist on my last visit, and I might get a referral to a neurologist or some new meds to try next time I see her.  My uncle has the same problem of being tired all the time and sleeping excessively, and I've started to suspect that I suffer from narcolepsy.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #5863 on: July 01, 2010, 01:58:58 PM »
i sleep a lot and do physically phuckall. i dunno why. i think it's cuz i only feel physically active when i'm around friends, and i haven't had IRL friends in a long time. so i tend to lie down.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #5864 on: July 01, 2010, 03:06:33 PM »
Fuzzy headed.