Author Topic: How are you feeling right now?  (Read 126062 times)

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: How are you feeling right now?
« Reply #5835 on: June 30, 2010, 02:28:22 PM »
have beer.
"the dreams we dream together become reality" - John Lemon

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5836 on: June 30, 2010, 02:51:33 PM »
yeah, in finland you always have family and alcohol related axe murders in some shitsville, or someone shoots their wife and kids with a hunting rifle, or something like that. but in the UK there's all these stabbings. in finland, as long as you steer clear of your relatives you're fine. :laugh:

There are some lunatics out there too. You need to stay clear of them, too.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5837 on: June 30, 2010, 02:55:18 PM »
There's no stabbings of people like us. Come live near me. I will protect u and your furball  :green:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #5838 on: June 30, 2010, 05:16:16 PM »
I am so fucking livid with the ex I could spit nails. He came home from work, the kids were all excited to tell him about our trip to the farm and I was told that I WILL call him, email him, text him and invite him EVERY TIME I take the children out. I told him sometimes I will and sometimes I won't. Then he was so angry he came and sat on the couch in between me and Spencer, which he NEVER does, so I got up to leave. he had this over the top bright voice that was directed at me about how he would have LOVED to have gone because he would have canceled his day at work and joined us but he was never invited. I wanted knock his fucking block off. now he's going to be breathing down my fucking neck until the day he fucking moves out. I won't be able to do a thing without him watching.

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #5839 on: June 30, 2010, 06:08:03 PM »
i'm sorry Celt. that's really sucky. reminds me of that guy on Dexter. his gf's ex. maybe you should date Dexter.

yeah, in finland you always have family and alcohol related axe murders in some shitsville, or someone shoots their wife and kids with a hunting rifle, or something like that. but in the UK there's all these stabbings. in finland, as long as you steer clear of your relatives you're fine. :laugh:

There are some lunatics out there too. You need to stay clear of them, too.

did you hear about the mall shooting? it happened right near where i grew up! also, someone got shot in front of a store i used to go to, but they were... polish? or uhh... germanese? well something. so yeah, it's gotten scarier. i guess you'd havae to own an island... to not be afraid.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #5840 on: June 30, 2010, 06:30:29 PM »
You need to get some dirt on him.  I know a guy who put key loggers and taps on all the phone and computers someone who is such an ass has to have something to hider
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Osensitive1

« Reply #5841 on: June 30, 2010, 06:34:39 PM »
Don't know the situation, but that advice sounds a bit out there. Did he always attend outings like that before?

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #5842 on: June 30, 2010, 06:35:17 PM »
just get a tazer and fry his balls.

Osensitive1

« Reply #5843 on: June 30, 2010, 06:36:41 PM »

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #5844 on: June 30, 2010, 06:38:01 PM »
Itching powder in his undies

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #5845 on: June 30, 2010, 06:40:18 PM »
make him as miserable as you are, maybe he'll leave. but make it so he can't prove it.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #5846 on: June 30, 2010, 07:09:22 PM »
pretty good

George Bernard Shaw

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5847 on: July 01, 2010, 01:47:27 AM »
A bit dizzy, but ok.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #5848 on: July 01, 2010, 02:57:38 AM »
I am so fucking livid with the ex I could spit nails. He came home from work, the kids were all excited to tell him about our trip to the farm and I was told that I WILL call him, email him, text him and invite him EVERY TIME I take the children out. I told him sometimes I will and sometimes I won't. Then he was so angry he came and sat on the couch in between me and Spencer, which he NEVER does, so I got up to leave. he had this over the top bright voice that was directed at me about how he would have LOVED to have gone because he would have canceled his day at work and joined us but he was never invited. I wanted knock his fucking block off. now he's going to be breathing down my fucking neck until the day he fucking moves out. I won't be able to do a thing without him watching.

Will you send this to your lawyer too?
and to the mediator?

this is such powerplay behaviour.

Will he invite you for everything he does with the kids? He should not. The two of you are splitting up.

I find this behaviour very worrying.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Celticgoddess

« Reply #5849 on: July 01, 2010, 06:17:45 AM »

Will you send this to your lawyer too?
and to the mediator?

this is such powerplay behaviour.

Will he invite you for everything he does with the kids? He should not. The two of you are splitting up.

I find this behaviour very worrying.

He does invite me to everything he does with the kids and I attend none of them. He also invites most of his family wherever we go too. I told him that I'm not separating from him to spend more time with him! He said that it's healthy for the kids to have Mum and Dad together on family outings. No, it's confusing to them and that's unhealthy. We never did family outings every weekend together when we were happily married, so I'm sure as hell not going to start now that we're separated.

Last night got even better.  I said to him "your passive aggressiveness and over the top bright voice really doesn't get you far" and then he came up to the doorway of the room I was in, put his hands together like he was praying and said "I am so so soooo sorry dear if I have offended you" then he fucking bowed to me.

I said, "you're an ass" and smiled sarcastically like I didn't care but I was livid. Then he shut the door on me, opened it back up, and asked if I was "capable" of putting monkeyboy to bed while he took monkeygirl to the park. I just said "Bye X" and he shut the door.

He is so condescending and now he's going to be checking up on us even more to make sure I don't take them out without him.

I will definitely be telling the lawyer everything. And I'm calling the abuse clinic on Monday.