« on: March 18, 2008, 10:21:10 PM »
You're stealin' my postin' style.

I think you want me.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Soph
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 12:28:51 AM »
holy hannah. i just had that song in my head.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 04:37:17 AM »
Yes Soph you have been a bad girl....."GO to my room!".  ;) :eyebrows:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Sophgay

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 08:19:45 AM »
lol
which postin' stlye?

i don't think i have a
style but maybe i should
start posting like this
instead?

duncvis

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 10:08:10 AM »
'tis ok
so long as you don't
use the pseudo-poetic stanzas
as a means of prettifying
bullshit.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2008, 10:22:35 AM »
'tis ok
so long as you don't
bullshit.

ARE YOU TALKING TO ME? >:D :laugh:

Another case of the mind sees what the mind wants to see, that an aspie syndrome. :laugh:  Its not that your not capable of  better,  but I don't think your capable of worse :laugh:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Sophgay

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2008, 10:23:56 AM »
i hope i don't have
to start shagging
sheep as well :sheep:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2008, 10:26:51 AM »
i hope i don't have
to start shagging
sheep as well :sheep:

BAHHHA :laugh:
I took horny goat weed :laugh: :wanker:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Sophgay

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2008, 10:29:18 AM »
i'm a horny squirrel :orly:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2008, 10:37:06 AM »
I ate too many nuts, I was a horny squirrel then from the L arginine, that is why I had all that fluid or whatever in me.  Nuts count as nutrient dense foods by the governement.  The one nut I was eating alot of, the peanut  has 32x the phytoestrogen, Resveratrol, as  the same amount of grapes, in weight.  Resveratrol may be the factor that protects the french from their high calorie diets, and so me, with amount of nuts I was eating.  Jessica loves squirrels to.

Sophgay

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2008, 10:38:18 AM »
there was a girl in my class in school who was allergic to peanuts

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2008, 10:45:30 AM »
there was a girl in my class in school who was allergic to peanuts

My cousin is allergic to a nut.  That is sad, just fine particulates can kill them.  I herd they are working on some immunotherapy of some sorts.  Other nuts are just as tastey and don't lack l cysteine.  She must have carrieed some adrenallin or something in an epipen.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2008, 11:49:17 AM »
'tis ok
so long as you don't
bullshit.

Another case of the mind sees what the mind wants to see, that an aspie syndrome. :laugh:  Its not that your not capable of  better,  but I don't think your capable of worse :laugh:

:asthing:

:LMAO:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

duncvis

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2008, 12:03:56 PM »
'tis ok
so long as you don't
bullshit.

:LMAO:

why would i be talking to you, Flo?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2008, 03:18:47 PM »
'tis ok
so long as you don't
bullshit.

Th short answer is No.
"The mind sees what it wants to see?" Point in case Randy?
Why do we all laugh at you so much?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap