Educational

Author Topic: Can Aspies go to parties and be married?  (Read 4069 times)

richard

Re: Can Aspies go to parties and be married?
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2008, 02:25:07 PM »
oh god spokane girl. will you shut the fuck up, thats not even what im talking about your dense motherfucker

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2008, 02:27:24 PM »
oh god spokane girl. will you shut the fuck up, thats not even what im talking about your dense motherfucker

I was being sarcastic you mother fucker for humor. ::)

richard

« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2008, 02:28:38 PM »
oh bullshit, you fucking said that because im shure you wearing your diaper on your head now and its disableing your thinking

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2008, 02:30:31 PM »
oh bullshit, you fucking said that because im shure you wearing your diaper on your head now and its disableing your thinking

You're so stupid you think I was being serious.

richard

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2008, 02:31:56 PM »
and your so stupid that you shit in diapers and like it

i even think you have those plastic things you put over your legs like panty hose to keep in the freshness, or whatever the fuck you wear them for

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2008, 02:33:25 PM »
Having a fetish doesn't make you less intelligent you fad.

richard

« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2008, 02:34:29 PM »
no but it shure will make you stupid. stupid, want some sand from mars? i can sell you some

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2008, 02:41:28 PM »
well obviously if you can function almost normally or whatever any arseburgers you have shouldnt really be called arseburgers. i have a feeling its the current hot diagnosis to have and thats why you think you have it :toporly:

This thread is officially dead now, according to Dunc's Law. :police:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

richard

« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2008, 02:43:54 PM »
and now i dont believe you have aspergers either because you didnt get my jokes i was pulling when i was spoofing other people.

but you can tell jokes like this?

Oh I get it, someone who meets the criteria, to not have AS anymore, go to a party and bam they are cured.  ::)

so were you faking when that you didnt understand when i was spoofing?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2008, 02:45:33 PM »
:yawn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

richard

« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2008, 02:49:51 PM »
thank you. if you couldnt tell i was spoofing an account, but can tell jokes like that with all its complexity, you either were faking not knowing it or dont have aspergers

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2008, 02:50:56 PM »
Can you dx other disorders in the DSM or is it just AS? ::)

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2008, 02:51:15 PM »
Oh I get it, someone who meets the criteria, to not have AS anymore, go to a party and bam they are cured.  ::)
huh?

I don't think that's what I said.

I mainly meant that if a person is lucky enough to find a partner they can live with and for some inexplicable reason they actually are able to recognize this person for who they may be, they should count there fucking lucky stars, because it "don't come around" that often.

parties just suck, PERIOD!!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

richard

« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2008, 02:53:06 PM »
Can you dx other disorders in the DSM or is it just AS? ::)
i can diagnose your problem right now motherfucker. you feel threatend, because this information im giving you is hitting home with your stupid ass and now your upset.

this means that you probably dont have arseburgers either

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2008, 02:58:40 PM »
no but it shure will make you stupid. stupid, want some sand from mars? i can sell you some

You know what, I am done with you. You are too much of an asshole, ten times worse than Shleed, and Peaguy. So good bye you prick. You won't be getting anymore responses from me so attack me all you want and make your self look dumb.

and now i dont believe you have aspergers either because you didnt get my jokes i was pulling when i was spoofing other people.

but you can tell jokes like this?

Oh good god richard, can you be dumber than that (also sarasm). Aspies have troubles understanding humor, they take things so literal that is why, and didn't you already say I am am NT with very strong interests and obsessions but I knew you were just saying that to piss me off and I will agree with Soph's friend, saying someone doesn't have AS is pathetic. I guess I'll say you don't have AS either because you can't even have a job and your IQ is too (sarcasm). Look around, others do jokes and humor here too and sarcasm so you'll mind as well say they don't have it either but wait you're just saying that to piss me off but nice try Rich man.

BTW I have seen some of your spoofy posts and figured the Peaguy and Shadesofme and I was right when I kept reading through your petty posts. Milla was sure fooled by your "My boyfriend" post and eclair was fooled for a while when the peaguy spoofed Alex. Me being fooled by your Alex post does not make me dumb. Call me dumb for that, then others are dumb too for falling for people's spoofs such as Milla and eclair.