Author Topic: Anyone enjoy dramas?  (Read 3576 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Anyone enjoy dramas?
« on: February 08, 2008, 04:22:34 AM »
I enjoy reading flame wars, dramas, fights. There was one between Richard and Ticker and now there is one between RedMage and Strapples, two 16 year olds. For some reason I have always liked dramas and watching people fight, especially violence like shooting. I even enjoyed watching it on TV but had empathy for their houses because they get wrecked, stuff being broken, holes in the walls, windows breaking, etc. I had empathy for buildings too and cities when they get wrecked. I even feel sorry for people when they get hurt, especially killed but never the bad guys.

Kosmonaut

Re: Anyone enjoy dramas?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 05:43:34 AM »
I like a bit of a drama. I usually stick up for the bad guys.
Watching Robert DeNiro's face when he his stomping on that dude's head in Goodfellas always cracks me up.  :laugh:
I feel no remorse.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 06:33:10 AM »
Only if I'm involved.  :toporly:

GalileoAce

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 07:22:45 AM »
I enjoy reading flame wars, dramas, fights. There was one between Richard and Ticker and now there is one between RedMage and Strapples, two 16 year olds. For some reason I have always liked dramas and watching people fight, especially violence like shooting. I even enjoyed watching it on TV but had empathy for their houses because they get wrecked, stuff being broken, holes in the walls, windows breaking, etc. I had empathy for buildings too and cities when they get wrecked. I even feel sorry for people when they get hurt, especially killed but never the bad guys.

As with most things, it depends on the context. As a general rule, yes.

Soph

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2008, 07:31:30 AM »
yes. that thing with redmage and strapples could be better, but i've seen worse too. strapples is a fucking idiot though, so i wouldn't expect much

i like arguing with people, when it doesn't really matter. when it's something important, i don't like it
stupid shit on wp can be hilarious though
especially between idiots

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2008, 08:22:28 AM »
yes, i love the drama llama, it gets me through my day.
Misunderstood.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2008, 08:30:22 AM »
Yep, I love drama too, both watching and joining in (though if it's really interesting to watch, chances are I'm gonna join).
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2008, 08:33:08 AM »
Yep, I love drama too, both watching and joining in (though if it's really interesting to watch, chances are I'm gonna join).
do you enjoy watching sex chat.  or do you feel compelled to join in?
Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2008, 08:34:35 AM »
 ::)

There's (at least) one more option.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2008, 08:36:08 AM »

You wish. Sex chat bores me.

(with all but one particular participant)
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2008, 08:45:15 AM »
Drama can be hilarious, but I haven't seen any really over the top shit in a long time.   Mostly it was 3 years ago on Killing Ifrit when people were getting really personal with lots of backstabbing involving $10k RMT of the currency for a relic weapon.   That is MMO related though, but it is still 10 thousand dollars down the drain lol.

Sex chat can be ok if it isn't generic.  I wouldn't call this chat though.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2008, 08:48:53 AM »

You wish. Sex chat bores me.

(with all but one particular participant)
you are an exclusive sex chatter then.

why? does either one of you two get jealous?
Misunderstood.

richard

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2008, 07:13:52 PM »
im shure ticker has this instead http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munchausen_syndrome of aspergers, and i will NEVER get tired of fighting with her :laugh:

Soph

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2008, 07:15:06 PM »
she is full of shit

richard

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2008, 07:17:21 PM »
http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt44235.html

Yeah I wonder sometimes about God's plans. I really don't understand why I even exist. I feel so useless to the world. Yet God has let me live over and over when technically I should have died. My twin brother was stillborn, yet I survived though I was deprived of oxygen too. At 6 months old I almost died because I was loosing lots of weight. At 9 months old I had a head injury that should have killed me. In my adult years I have had two other severe head injuries, almost died on operating table in what was suppose to be a simple wrist operation, been struck by lightning twice, barely missed getting hit by a boulder rolling down onto the road. I even survived a fall that broke both legs and barely missed hitting my head on a boulder as I fell down. I was in shock but still managed to crawl to the car as I was out in the wilderness and then drove myself to nearest emergency clinic. I had 95.0 temp when I got there..I was in shock and did this. Now you tell me why I am still alive? There's not enough dumb luck in the whole world to cover all that.
-----------

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp1042462.html&highlight=#1042462

I can't force myself to leave the States. But if I moved to Germany or France I would probably have instant friends just because my greatgreatgrandfather is so famous there and worshiped and since I have his last name well they probably wouldn't leave me alone. (until they discovered I didn't inherit his talent)

and when someone asks her this: What's the name of your greatgreatgrandfather?

She has this to say:

Sorry I won't give that out. The name is super rare. Everywhere I have lived there is only one listing for my surname in the phone book. Since people on here know where I live so if I give the name it could cause me trouble.
--------

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp1012199.html&highlight=#1012199

PTSD is a serious disorder and not something that can be armchair diagnosed.

I was diagnosed with PTSD recently. But it doesn't have anything to do with having Aspergers. I survived a murder attempt via near drowning where I was left unconscious on the bottom of pool, have been struck by lightning twice and had a gun pointed in my face. A neurologist is the one told me I have PTSD. It's not something I considered on my own. Someone mentioned high cortisol levels. I tested 500 times normal on noreprinephrine and have had resting heartrate at 120. Catecholamines were also very high, but I forget the exact number. Someone with PTSD is going to have unusual stress responses in their body such as that.