Author Topic: Anyone enjoy dramas?  (Read 3579 times)

richard

Re: Anyone enjoy dramas?
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2008, 07:44:39 PM »
heres some more bullshit, and shes a man hater

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postxf41616-0-30.html

In case anyone cares to hear my continuing story, Patrick didn't show up at church so that was a relief. I tried to tell one of the church elders and she just thought it was funny. Dammit no one takes me seriously that he is stalking me.

Well guess what he shows up today at work with a new haircut. Remember how I mentioned his bad hair? And how I suspect he is backtracking me on the work computer reading what I post here. Not only is it a new haircut, but he had his hair cut like mine. Or like mine was as I also got my haircut this weekend with a a new style. He told me he was going to try to make it back to attending the church services and that maybe we could still sit together. Yeah right sicko! I told him I was thinking of leaving the church and he got his expression on his face like the Earth fell out from under him. Good Lord this kid is a sicko following after a dyke and getting his hair cut like one. I mean there are at least 50 young, skinny, cute straight girls at work and he decides to chase after me. I feel like I got a damn groupie.

richard

« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2008, 07:45:43 PM »
im suprised she hasnt said shes been abducted by aliens yet :laugh:

Tell her what the symptoms are, ask her if she has them, and see if she does.  :laugh:
im not contacting that bitch. too dangerous,  :laugh:

Soph

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2008, 07:47:03 PM »
has she formed her own fanclub yet?

that's a sign that you are fucked in the head

i made mine when i was 13

zaftig

« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2008, 07:51:24 PM »

How many members did you have?  ^^

im suprised she hasnt said shes been abducted by aliens yet :laugh:

Tell her what the symptoms are, ask her if she has them, and see if she does.  :laugh:
im not contacting that bitch. too dangerous,  :laugh:

I could do it!  :toporly:

'Tis dangerous and probably life-threating but I am brave  :green:

Has she posted a picture?

zaftig

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2008, 07:53:05 PM »
"Your friend should also know what goes on at the gay men's parties. At least this goes on in the US where they get the guy drugged and after they rape him they will do stuff like put lightbulbs, soda bottles and flashlights up the guy's butt which get stuck. My gay friend later worked in the emergency room and they were all the time having to do emergency surgery to remove items from guys. And don't think this is just something to laugh at. If the lightbulb shatters the glass is so sharp the person would bleed to death. Gay men are very cruel to one another."

:lol:

Soph

« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2008, 07:55:15 PM »

Not many :(

Over 100 though :orly:

zaftig

« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2008, 08:05:20 PM »

Not many :(

Over 100 though :orly:

And how many of those were human?  :zoinks:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2008, 08:15:46 PM »
you are an exclusive sex chatter then.

why? does either one of you two get jealous?

Hasn't happened yet. It's more like, I don't see the point of blatantly alluring someone I don't actually intend to fuck. What's it going to create except frustration on both ends - theirs because they want someone they can't have, and mine because I've got unwanted attention. I don't have trouble getting a person when I actually do decide I want them, so attention is annoying, not flattering.

Interesting. Even though I'm a hell of a flirt,
and play with everyone, I'd say I feel the same.
I'd never get down to anything serious (OL or IRL),
without intention.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2008, 08:18:28 PM »

Even I am not that much of a narcissist.  :zoinks:

'lessin you count my cult.

Soph

« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2008, 08:21:17 PM »

Even I am not that much of a narcissist.  :zoinks:

'lessin you count my cult.
i had my own autobiography as well

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2008, 08:25:02 PM »
That's ok, I think narcissists are the best people.  :zoinks:

Soph

« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2008, 08:25:40 PM »
i'm not a narcissitst

richard

« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2008, 09:20:07 PM »
Richard, I dont know what your fucking problem is, but all those things have happend to me. ontop of it i'm intersexed.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp284496.html&highlight=#284496

Because I had whats called Prococious Puberty starting at age 4. From what I know prococious puberty is common in intersexed and especially with CAH. Basically I had something start a surge of androgens in the body that start converting to estrogens. Upon examination they found I have an extra apendage and going to male doctors of course I became their new toy to show off to other drs. They wanted to do exploratory surgery to look for an ova-teste. I begged my mom not to let them do surgery so between her being half Native American therefore hating western medicine and my dad being a cheapskate and not wanting to incur more bills I was saved from having the surgery.

Now in my 30's drs have started discovering I'm different again. They still can't explain my raging hormone levels. I don't test positive for CAH or ovarian cysts or a pituitary tumor which are all the possibilities they can come up with other than I may have testicular tissue somewhere that is producing the androgens. In fact I'm scheduled for another MRI to look again for the tumor that apparently doesn't exist.  Yeah I just love to keep them guessing. The drs won't listen to me, but I think I am a chimera because I was suppose to have a stillborn twin brother according to my mom. So I think I absorbed some of his DNA. I mean that's what I look like with the extra tissue and not like the classic intersexed pictures I've seen. Though chimerism is now considered a form of intersexed. Chimerism would also explain my having autoimmune diseases which no one else in family has ever had. From what I understand my mom was given DES to conceive so that's probably why I ended up like this.

BTW- I noticed even though it says this is a women's only forum that men often visit here. Guys for some reason are entralled with the idea of intersex and for the record I am not interested guys and no you can't get a photo. I've had offers from men all over the world who troll intersex boards; its kinda pathetic. I'm only interested in women and very few of them at that.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2008, 09:33:40 PM »
No. I don't think I could help something
that annoying.

zaftig

« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2008, 09:38:26 PM »
Richard, I dont know what your fucking problem is, but all those things have happend to me. ontop of it i'm intersexed.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp284496.html&highlight=#284496

Because I had whats called Prococious Puberty starting at age 4. From what I know prococious puberty is common in intersexed and especially with CAH. Basically I had something start a surge of androgens in the body that start converting to estrogens. Upon examination they found I have an extra apendage and going to male doctors of course I became their new toy to show off to other drs. They wanted to do exploratory surgery to look for an ova-teste. I begged my mom not to let them do surgery so between her being half Native American therefore hating western medicine and my dad being a cheapskate and not wanting to incur more bills I was saved from having the surgery.

Now in my 30's drs have started discovering I'm different again. They still can't explain my raging hormone levels. I don't test positive for CAH or ovarian cysts or a pituitary tumor which are all the possibilities they can come up with other than I may have testicular tissue somewhere that is producing the androgens. In fact I'm scheduled for another MRI to look again for the tumor that apparently doesn't exist.  Yeah I just love to keep them guessing. The drs won't listen to me, but I think I am a chimera because I was suppose to have a stillborn twin brother according to my mom. So I think I absorbed some of his DNA. I mean that's what I look like with the extra tissue and not like the classic intersexed pictures I've seen. Though chimerism is now considered a form of intersexed. Chimerism would also explain my having autoimmune diseases which no one else in family has ever had. From what I understand my mom was given DES to conceive so that's probably why I ended up like this.

BTW- I noticed even though it says this is a women's only forum that men often visit here. Guys for some reason are entralled with the idea of intersex and for the record I am not interested guys and no you can't get a photo. I've had offers from men all over the world who troll intersex boards; its kinda pathetic. I'm only interested in women and very few of them at that.

Does that mean she's a hemaphrodite? 

Also Soph, are there any perks involved in becoming a member of your funclub?  ;>