Educational

Author Topic: Muslims get their frilly panties in a twist once again  (Read 6300 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Muslims get their frilly panties in a twist once again
« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2007, 12:20:57 PM »
right. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Fritz the Cat

• Bathroom Fun
  • Constant Poster
  • Just because I have the coolest name ever
Booyah.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: December 04, 2007, 12:50:15 PM »
right-winger racist r kelly. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #93 on: December 04, 2007, 12:56:56 PM »
Biased againsted a religion is how I would put it.   A religion extends beyond race barriers.

The Sudan is a seriously fucked up nation, and it is Islamic.   Look at the situation with the lost boys and the other reports coming out of that country of slavery and murder.   There are Sudanese people that go to my parent's church and they were persecuted there and had to leave due to that goverment.   Tall and skinny as hell, both are decent guys and came over here with many others that are all over the nation now.   I worked with a guy from Nigeria and that place sounds pretty fucked compared to the US, but nothing as bad as what I have heard about Sudan.   What was done to them, was done by Islamic Jihad.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Boys_of_Sudan
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #94 on: December 04, 2007, 01:05:42 PM »
Yes, Sudan's a seriously fucked-up country. That doesn't mean that all Muslims are.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #95 on: December 04, 2007, 01:11:54 PM »
Yes, Sudan's a seriously fucked-up country. That doesn't mean that all Muslims are.

True, there are plenty that aren't that way.   I don't have sociological data with a great sample size to try to claim beliefs on the majority or minority of Muslims.   Muslim governments are run by their religion to a greater extent than most.   Sharia law can be pretty fucked up in some instances.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #96 on: December 04, 2007, 01:17:11 PM »
No argument there. What they do in Sudan and in other countries with similar views on basic human rights is inexcusable.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Scrapheap

« Reply #97 on: December 04, 2007, 02:26:42 PM »
Although not all Muslims are like this... most of them are.

Bigot. -1

You're going to have to think of a better argument than just calling people the "B" or "R" word.

Why should I when you don't? Bigot.

I have a reasoned argument against the majority of Muslims. You refuse to accept it because you're afraid of Muslims. You saw what they did to a Danish newspaper that expressed its freedom of speech, and you'd rather cower in a corner than confront a bully, much as you did with the stormfront issue.

Religious dogma poisons everything it touches. This is especially true of the majority of muslims who live under some form or another of theocracy where they are brainwashed 5 times a day into worshiping one of the most vile characters in fiction.

Read the Quran, it is one of the most hate filled books ever writen...only Mein Kampf comes close.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #98 on: December 04, 2007, 03:52:42 PM »
I'm still waiting for an actual argument instead of the hyperbole. Not a problem as such; I wasn't expecting one from you.

As for the Qur'an, I've read it. Have you?

Bigot.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #99 on: December 04, 2007, 04:49:20 PM »
Although not all Muslims are like this... most of them are.

Bigot. -1

You're going to have to think of a better argument than just calling people the "B" or "R" word.

Why should I when you don't? Bigot.

I have a reasoned argument against the majority of Muslims. You refuse to accept it because you're afraid of Muslims. You saw what they did to a Danish newspaper that expressed its freedom of speech, and you'd rather cower in a corner than confront a bully, much as you did with the stormfront issue.

Religious dogma poisons everything it touches. This is especially true of the majority of muslims who live under some form or another of theocracy where they are brainwashed 5 times a day into worshiping one of the most vile characters in fiction.

Read the Quran, it is one of the most hate filled books ever writen...only Mein Kampf comes close.

The Bible is no walk in the park either
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Fritz the Cat

• Bathroom Fun
  • Constant Poster
  • Just because I have the coolest name ever
« Reply #100 on: December 05, 2007, 06:36:25 AM »
I'm still waiting for an actual argument instead of the hyperbole. Not a problem as such; I wasn't expecting one from you.

Bigot.
:plus:

What happened in Denmark isn't called freedom of speech but agitation against an ethnic group. Or that's atleast what it's called in Sweden.
Booyah.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #101 on: December 05, 2007, 07:15:24 AM »
Don't worry about Scrap, Joe Hill. He's our resident bigot. Harmless, mostly, but annoying at times.

- Albert Einstein

Scrapheap

« Reply #102 on: December 05, 2007, 01:57:57 PM »

As it applies to Islam and the quran, I'm not sure that hyperbole is possible, given the black and white dogma it preaches. Islam itself deals in superlatives. Therefore, it's not hyperbole to compare it to something equally bigoted and full of hate.

I've read as much as I can stomach.... a moral person gets sick after only a few chapters.

Bigot.

How Orwellian of you.... the defender of bigotry calling those who denounce bigotry, a bigot...... That's rich!!!

Scrapheap

« Reply #103 on: December 05, 2007, 01:59:26 PM »
The Bible is no walk in the park either

Very true!!! The only reason christians aren't as bigoted as the muslims, is that they ignore most of what the bible says.

Scrapheap

« Reply #104 on: December 05, 2007, 02:02:48 PM »
What happened in Denmark isn't called freedom of speech but agitation against an ethnic group. Or that's atleast what it's called in Sweden.

I love the Orwellian Newspeak here. Free speech is no longer free speech if we call it something else. BTW, muslim isn't an ethnic group fucktard.

If all you have to do to "offend" muslims is draw a cartoon of Muhammed (or name a teady bear after him) it becomes quite obvious who is the agitator.