Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 335023 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #12960 on: December 09, 2007, 04:59:56 PM »
you were in the circus? :P

HUH?

I missed whatever you may be referring to

I have only worked in the carnivals, nort the circus.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12961 on: December 09, 2007, 05:25:12 PM »

FUCK!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12962 on: December 09, 2007, 05:25:41 PM »

FUCK!!!!!!!

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12963 on: December 09, 2007, 07:06:39 PM »
Hey, wow.  Maybe positive affect is irresistable to women.

...well, something about me sure seemed to appeal to that girl.

I want to hear more.

I do too.  :eyebrows:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12964 on: December 09, 2007, 10:44:54 PM »
there are so many fuck-ups on the road, right now. It's icy. I want to go to sleep, but someone just wrecked into a firetruck ablock over. It will take an hour to clean this shit up.  maybe longer, since it was a city vehicle involved

I had heard the multi-mega-watt car-fi annoyance blasting its way down the street and apparently not hearing the sirens. Everyone seems OK ...

the wreck was very loud, though, and it shook my house at about fourteen cycles.

:pwned:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12965 on: December 10, 2007, 05:27:50 AM »
^Have they still got that metal plate on the road near your house?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #12966 on: December 10, 2007, 05:40:49 AM »
there are so many fuck-ups on the road, right now. It's icy. I want to go to sleep, but someone just wrecked into a firetruck ablock over. It will take an hour to clean this shit up.  maybe longer, since it was a city vehicle involved

I had heard the multi-mega-watt car-fi annoyance blasting its way down the street and apparently not hearing the sirens. Everyone seems OK ...

the wreck was very loud, though, and it shook my house at about fourteen cycles.

:pwned:

I regard loud car-fis as idiot sirens for warning people of the approaching moron.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Soph

« Reply #12967 on: December 10, 2007, 06:19:53 AM »
i like it when the red stuff comes out of my handzzzzz

and flo is sat on me

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12968 on: December 10, 2007, 06:21:12 AM »
you mean blood?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Soph

« Reply #12969 on: December 10, 2007, 06:22:03 AM »
yeah  :laugh:

i dont know why, i think its hilarious   :P

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12970 on: December 10, 2007, 06:23:13 AM »
weird. :P i like blood too though. it smells nice.

i want that too.

To be hit on by a random girl?

yes.

Dawg, the trapeze thing.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12971 on: December 10, 2007, 08:46:35 AM »
Hey, wow.  Maybe positive affect is irresistable to women.

...well, something about me sure seemed to appeal to that girl.

I want to hear more.

I do too.  :eyebrows:

*coughaskawaythreadcough*

Yeah, I'm a whore about reviving my ask away thread.   :laugh:  It's sad.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12972 on: December 10, 2007, 08:59:47 AM »
grrr. since when is it ok to come to someone's apartment without warning? suddenly there was a knock and i couldn't answer the door because A i'm aspie and i don't answer doors and second i didn't have pants on, so then i'm frozen waiting for the person to go away and they open the bloody door! so i sneak into my room quickly. and i thought it was mom so i said through the door mom is that you? and noone said anything and then i saw they were gone and had left a package.

i'm really shakey now, i want beer but i can't get any until my clothes are dry.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #12973 on: December 10, 2007, 09:41:13 AM »
grrr. since when is it ok to come to someone's apartment without warning? suddenly there was a knock and i couldn't answer the door because A i'm aspie and i don't answer doors and second i didn't have pants on, so then i'm frozen waiting for the person to go away and they open the bloody door! so i sneak into my room quickly. and i thought it was mom so i said through the door mom is that you? and noone said anything and then i saw they were gone and had left a package.

i'm really shakey now, i want beer but i can't get any until my clothes are dry.

I got woken up by a parcel being delivered this morning.  I sleep naked, so I struggled to get some clothes on and my hair was all over the place when I finally opened the door.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12974 on: December 10, 2007, 05:06:00 PM »
^Have they still got that metal plate on the road near your house?

Oh, no!

Thank gawd that was fixed early on the following Monday.

Otherwise, you would have heard of my reaction on the evening news by Tuesday.

Thanks for asking though. That thing was horrible and non-stop noise for two days.