Author Topic: Happeh is right once again. When will you stop fighting and accept it?  (Read 6238 times)

Offline Happeh

• Master Bater
  • Frequent Poster
I said the Israelis own the USA for world domination. Here is a picture of the president of the USA.

That is the president of Israel standing in in front of the congress giving them orders with Dick Cheney the Israeli loyal Neo Con Vice President standing behind him. See that look of love and adulation Dick Cheney is putting on Olmert?

They put George in day care while the traitors pay obesance to the real leader of the USA.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2006, 07:52:35 PM by Happeh »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
now why would a jewish person of prominence be doing the HIEL HITLER during a photo op.

well i meant, photo-shop.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

Actually the guy on the right looks like he's trying not to fart, whilst the other guy looks like he's making wanker signs behind his back.

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
He's chewing bubblegum

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
I said the Israelis own the USA for world domination

Boy you are so (Mcarthy 1950's/1948 war) behind the times. We got China and India in the back pocket. Well then again you won't even know there are indian jews cause your a thick spazz

So tell me Happeh when are you converting to the faith? You hate us so much because you just jealous your not in on the action, blatently!

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
happeh, why is it so important we accept what you say?  if we are as sheep-brained as you think we are, why does either our opinion, or our well-being matter to you?  i don't believe you have that much of a saviour complex.

duncvis

Happeh is right once again. When will you stop fighting and accept it?

shortly after hell freezes over and a squadron of pigs flies past? wake up and smell the bullshit matey :P

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
happeh, why is it so important we accept what you say?  if we are as sheep-brained as you think we are, why does either our opinion, or our well-being matter to you?  i don't believe you have that much of a saviour complex.

I think we have to conclude that Happeh is not of sane mind, body or spirit. He is unable to retort me so he must repulse me and dismiss what I say now. He will not acknowledge my existance from now on garunteed because I have rebuffed his reality to the extent of breaking that fragile bit of grey matter that has not reverted back to true paranoid delussional ramblings.

I like how he hasn't added 2+2 yet and figured out that im not truly jewish yet

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Actually the guy on the right looks like he's trying not to fart, whilst the other guy looks like he's making wanker signs behind his back.

Rofl
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
The guy at the bottom is making a vulcan sign

live long and prosper earth people

The aliens are here among us

Offline Happeh

• Master Bater
  • Frequent Poster
happeh, why is it so important we accept what you say?? if we are as sheep-brained as you think we are, why does either our opinion, or our well-being matter to you?? i don't believe you have that much of a saviour complex.

Lemmings are predictable. Just like a dog will salivate over a steak, lemmings will learn in spite of themselves. It is like time stretch or something. I say this and that. The lemmings tell me they hate me and I am wrong. Then, about 3 or 4 years later, they all start saying whatever it was I told them. They do learn. It just takes years for what I say to make the trip from their ears to their brains.

I keep doing this because I know it works. You will see reality in about 4 or 5 years. Or more of it.

Offline Happeh

• Master Bater
  • Frequent Poster

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
i saw a funny thing on TV.
my wife was watching the stupid show called so you think you can dance.
fast forward:
this guy auditions who says he represents the orthodox jews.  he busts out in this hiphop breakdance routine and i think it is quite good, until he slips and smacks his face on the dance floor (they must've shown 20 angles).
any ways he did not make it to las vegas (i thought he should).
but if the jews call all the shots, don't you think the jewish defense league would've masde sure their boy kept on representing?

i really think that if the jews were hell bent on world domination then they would have all their bases covered.
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Honestly, Dr. lipshits needs to do a callout with me.  Inside joke people, I burned happeh, and he prefers to hide.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Happeh

• Master Bater
  • Frequent Poster
i saw a funny thing on TV.
my wife was watching the stupid show called so you think you can dance.
fast forward:
this guy auditions who says he represents the orthodox jews.? he busts out in this hiphop breakdance routine and i think it is quite good, until he slips and smacks his face on the dance floor (they must've shown 20 angles).
any ways he did not make it to las vegas (i thought he should).
but if the jews call all the shots, don't you think the jewish defense league would've masde sure their boy kept on representing?

i really think that if the jews were hell bent on world domination then they would have all their bases covered.

You need to practice being less simple. What makes you think he was the only one in the contest? Every contest, every TV show, every movie, every radia station, every newspaper has Israelis in it.

For instance. There was a comedy contest show on last year or so. They had Drew Carey, Brett Butler and someone else as judges. The show ran it's season and at the end the judges made their choices. They the announcer called out the winners. One of them was an Israeli guy. Another one was a Black man bragging about his big weenie. Israelies love the big black weenie.

So what you say? What is the big deal? The big deal is those were not the people that Drew Carey and Brett Butler chose. The Israeli producers of the show rigged it so they got to choose the winners. And they chose an Israeli guy, and a Black man the Israelis could use as a sex toy.

I got a million of them. Everything in the USA is Israeli control. Go ahead. Think of something. Stock broker. Politician. Lobbyist. Spy. You name it, an Israeli is either the top guy, or the second to the top guy.