Educational

Author Topic: Happeh is right once again. When will you stop fighting and accept it?  (Read 6239 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
so he brought it on himself and is now taking responsibility for his actions.

yeah, that's the ticket!

happeh, if you want the information removed, ask and i will take care of it for you.

we are not in the habit of deleting posts, and since it is available, freely enough, then i don't think we should edit unless he specifically requests us to.
but if he wishes for his privacy to be harder to pry into, he has to ask.
until then, i say it stays. 
i am willing to hear philosophies on this topic and put it to a vote, if someone  wishes to speak for happeh, it would be fine to do so.  but you aren't allowed to wank until the discussion is conclded.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Any publically available information should be fair game, and if any idiot who knows what a whois search is can find this stuff, it's definately public.  He entered the public sphere when he set up his website, and it's not our reponsibility to look after his privacy for him.  If he wanted to keep his details private, he could have used this service, but he either didn't care about people having his address or had a momentary lapse in his superior intellect when registering his domain.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
hmmmm.? not sure about posting people's address/phone details, to be honest, even if it is available elsewhere on the internet...

???

I will remove the address and phone number from my post if Happeh asks me to, but the "Over the Hill" birthday card stays.? He must know that anyone can read the UGO forum or do a WHOIS search and find his address and telephone number for themselves, however.

http://reports.internic.net/cgi/whois?whois_nic=ANGRYPENIS.org&type=domain

{personal information edited out}
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 12:12:07 AM by Callaway »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Any publically available information should be fair game, and if any idiot who knows what a whois search is can find this stuff, it's definately public.  He entered the public sphere when he set up his website, and it's not our reponsibility to look after his privacy for him.  If he wanted to keep his details private, he could have used this service, but he either didn't care about people having his address or had a momentary lapse in his superior intellect when registering his domain.

fair comment, and callaway, too.

probably just me projecting - i can never understand why people are such attention whores, and don't even feel happy people knowing where in the world i live, let alone any details.   :-\

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
Lucifer after asking a question provoked a response akin to similair behaviour seen in schitzophrenia this fella is probably not far off being similair to this chap who also became the butt of an internet joke. He actually turned out to be institutionalised and had quite serious health problems

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
Can this get any funnier. :laugh:
Guardian of the Empire

Eamonn

Has anyone seen Happeh online recently? Not that i care to debate him but i dont like it when anyone online suddenly goes quiet, especially when people are putting up his address and house picture and the likes.

purposefulinsanity

Has anyone seen Happeh online recently? Not that i care to debate him but i dont like it when anyone online suddenly goes quiet, especially when people are putting up his address and house picture and the likes.

I had noticed myself he's not been on here recently- is he a member of any of the other AS sites?  ???

duncvis

Maybe his bollocks exploded.

Eamonn

I had noticed myself he's not been on here recently- is he a member of any of the other AS sites?  ???

Not that i know of (though he was infamously banned from WP) but i see the last he has posted on his own website was the 6th of this month. Maybe he's finally convinced someone that he deserves serious consideration - his psychiatrist. Seriously though, i hope he posts in his site again soon.

purposefulinsanity

Not that i know of (though he was infamously banned from WP) but i see the last he has posted on his own website was the 6th of this month. Maybe he's finally convinced someone that he deserves serious consideration - his psychiatrist. Seriously though, i hope he posts in his site again soon.

Yeah even if he's got sick of trying to make us deviants stop wanking it would be good to know he was still out there spreading his 'theories'

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
Like a wild stallion spreading his seed over the villagers wifes

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
http://forums.ugo.com/archive/index.php/t-23441.html

June 6th 1974 is very old apparently? ;D ;D ;D

31 years old.

Great link, Praetor.? According to them, Jalon is 30 years old today.? His DOB is June 6, 1976.

My goodness!? By the way he talks about being a fat old man, I thought he was at least 65.?

Happy birthday Happeh.? Don't feel so old, I have clothes older than you!  Maybe if you masturbated more, you would not feel so old at only 30! 

{edited out personal information}

Let me be the first to wish Jalon a Happeh Birthday:

OMFG! Did Callaway doxx Happeh??