Educational

Author Topic: autismspeaks has ruined starbucks  (Read 2589 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: autismspeaks has ruined starbucks
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2007, 07:08:51 PM »
poopy diapers.
lol, and when they pass that stage...?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2007, 07:55:26 PM »
poopy diapers.

how can they pass that stage? :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2007, 07:56:30 PM »
poopy diapers.

how can they pass that stage? :P
You are not going to raise them into Spokane Girls are you...?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2007, 07:57:52 PM »
no. :laugh:

i'm not having kids so that question is irrelevant. :)
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2007, 08:00:13 PM »
no. :laugh:

i'm not having kids so that question is irrelevant. :)
Ok, who persuaded you not to?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2007, 08:01:21 PM »
i don't like poopy diapers. :P that convinced me.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: July 23, 2007, 11:16:24 AM »
C'mon Bjork, you know you can always adopt kids. You can skip the diaper stage. Just adopt a child that is already toilet trained.

(end of reply)

There was an aspie mother in Wales who got her baby taken away. There was an article posted on WP about it. It was taken from her just because she has AS.

I want to have kids. I hope to have aspie ones or auties. I wonder if I am in the system. Maybe I can ask my mother. Maybe she know. I hope no one tries to take my kids away over a DX I have. I can just tell them I don't have it and it was just given to me so my parents can get power over my school because they wanted to put me in a class with violent kids which is the truth and the AS DX was the only way to stop them and give me the education I needed.  I gotta admit it has helped me in life and helped my parents understand me better and they did stop getting mad at me about my behavior; obsessions, playing with younger kids, anxiety, crying, and it got my mother to stop telling me to stop acting like a two year old or stop actling like a second grader, all that shit and me feeling bad about myself.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #82 on: July 23, 2007, 11:17:53 AM »
C'mon Bjork, you know you can always adopt kids. You can skip the diaper stage. Just adopt a child that is already toilet trained.

(end of reply)

There was an aspie mother in Wales who got her baby taken away. There was an article posted on WP about it. It was taken from her just because she has AS.

I want to have kids. I hope to have aspie ones or auties. I wonder if I am in the system. Maybe I can ask my mother. Maybe she know. I hope no one tries to take my kids away over a DX I have. I can just tell them I don't have it and it was just given to me so my parents can get power over my school because they wanted to put me in a class with violent kids which is the truth and the AS DX was the only way to stop them and give me the education I needed.  I gotta admit it has helped me in life and helped my parents understand me better and they did stop getting mad at me about my behavior; obsessions, playing with younger kids, anxiety, crying, and it got my mother to stop telling me to stop acting like a two year old or stop actling like a second grader, all that shit and me feeling bad about myself.
Do you have any idea what adopted kids are like Spokane Girl. These kids have way more problems than poopy diapers at that age if you adopt them.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: July 23, 2007, 11:22:59 AM »
Never thought of that.

Just like my parents could have given me up when I was little and have someone else take care of me and where would I be now. Maybe not as far as I have gotten where I am now.  I was lot of work to raise but my parents will never admit it. My mother just says I was fun to raise and she has learned a lot from me. She still gets frustrated with me to this day.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: July 23, 2007, 11:48:22 AM »
there are other reasons. poopy diapers is just something i couldn't get over easily. but i shouldn't have kids, i can't even take care of myself by myself.

but anyway. this girl who was AS, did she do anything that would make the child services think she shouldn't have kids or did they just show up one day and snatch her kids without any evidence of wrongdoing?
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #85 on: July 23, 2007, 11:58:38 AM »
there are other reasons. poopy diapers is just something i couldn't get over easily. but i shouldn't have kids, i can't even take care of myself by myself.

but anyway. this girl who was AS, did she do anything that would make the child services think she shouldn't have kids or did they just show up one day and snatch her kids without any evidence of wrongdoing?
If I remember the article, her kid was going to be nabbed before she was born, despite having a NT boyfriend and family who could help her.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: July 23, 2007, 12:04:24 PM »
You are making a good choice then. I'm afraid of having a baby by myself and having it dying because I failed to take good care of it or failed to give it enough food and I go to prison for it because the baby died. I'd rather have a partner when I have kids. I am also afraid of I'd drop it too. I have tendancy to drop stuff. I have even dropped my own handheld game systems and CD player.

I'm surprised how there are aspies out there who can't take care of themselves and the criteria says no delay in self help skills?  ???

If so many people are being diagnosed with AS despite their lack of self help skills, then maybe I really do have it and the criteria just messed up. The criterias are just made up by a group of doctors and I think not all doctors agree with what the criteria says about AS so they ignore it and go ahead and diagnose the person with it anyway rather they meet it or not.

The mother did nothing wrong. The baby was taken from her right after she had it.

http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/0200wales/tm_headline=autistic-mum--8217-s-baby-taken-into-care%26method=full%26objectid=19418874%26siteid=50082-name_page.html

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: July 23, 2007, 01:24:12 PM »

If I remember the article, her kid was going to be nabbed before she was born, despite having a NT boyfriend and family who could help her.

i meant the girl Spokane mentioned. but that's really weird they would take a baby away before it's born... lol.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: July 23, 2007, 01:28:30 PM »
You are making a good choice then. I'm afraid of having a baby by myself and having it dying because I failed to take good care of it or failed to give it enough food and I go to prison for it because the baby died. I'd rather have a partner when I have kids. I am also afraid of I'd drop it too. I have tendancy to drop stuff. I have even dropped my own handheld game systems and CD player.

I'm surprised how there are aspies out there who can't take care of themselves and the criteria says no delay in self help skills?  ???

If so many people are being diagnosed with AS despite their lack of self help skills, then maybe I really do have it and the criteria just messed up. The criterias are just made up by a group of doctors and I think not all doctors agree with what the criteria says about AS so they ignore it and go ahead and diagnose the person with it anyway rather they meet it or not.

dude, those people don't know shit about us. criteria is bullshit. we don't all have all the traits. we are very different from each other. don't listen to them.

now, what's this about self help skills? :P
« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 01:30:48 PM by Björk »
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #89 on: July 23, 2007, 02:50:54 PM »
i don't like poopy diapers. :P that convinced me.

My wife's total yuck was vomit. It seemed for a long time that every baby we saw smelled like vomit, but nature has a way of solving these things. Mother Nature granted her nine months a morning sickness with each of them. She is now immune to vomit-phobia due to exposure therapy.

:vulcan:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.