Educational

Author Topic: Which male or female on WP would you stalk?  (Read 6049 times)

shima

Which male or female on WP would you stalk?
« on: April 02, 2006, 11:13:43 PM »
Not just their posts.  I mean actually stalk, full force, in real life, if you were able to get away with it?

There are many people there I would like to stalk, but I will randomly select Diesel.  Before going any further I should clearly state that my stalking interests are not usually romantic.  And of course, I'm a married woman.

Why would I stalk Diesel?  Because he is a loner's loner.  He somehow has the ability to be alone, and not suffer terribly from being alone, and I would like to know how he does this, and maybe by stalking him for a while I could figure it out, and adapt his techniques to myself.

He also takes very good photographs, so maybe while he's asleep I could get on his computer and study his pictures, including the rejects that are not made public.

I am also very interested by the fact that some of the rooms in his house do not have furniture.  Or at least, this is what I have seen in pictures... I believe they were posted on WP.  Maybe since then those rooms have been furnished.  Either way, I'd like to see.

His house seems unusually neat for a man,  I'd like to understand that facet a bit more, too.

I know Diesel is a member here, so my apologies in advance if I've disturbed you.  There really is nothing to be disturbed about-- (really, honest!).

Another interesting fact about Diesel-- he and I were born in the same year, eight months apart.

I'd also like to meet his cat.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Which male or female on WP would you stalk?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 11:21:30 PM »
thats easy.

mjs82.

who wouldn't.

i wonder if he he conversations with his puppet when he thinks that no-ones looking.  but i would be, i'd be staking him.

next i would stalk ante, just to make him even more paranoid.
wha, hey, who's there?

Third.  i would stalk omega female.  just so people wouldn't think that i'm gay or anything.  you never know.
plus i think she's probably more interresting than she reveals.
Misunderstood.

shima

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 12:16:59 AM »
Oh, and it goes without saying that I would stalk the founding members of neurolands, and kevv729, but part of the purpose of stalking is to get information that is being denied you.

I guess women DO want want they can't have!

shima

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2006, 12:18:27 AM »
Speaking of stalking, where is the "view all posts made by [insert victim's name]" button?  ??? ??? ???  I'm in withdrawal......................................................................

shima

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2006, 12:19:52 AM »
Oh nevermind, it's misnamed "Show the last posts of this person."

Shima postwhores twice.

Postperson

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2006, 12:37:27 AM »
Can't say I ever noticed "diesel" - no idea who that is, and as for The sock puppet, if I recall correctly lives in the Hunter Valley, a few hours drive north of Sydney, so there's a clue for you McPoo.

I can't think of anyone intriguing at WP, but then all I see is a blur of faces, most of the time.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2006, 01:46:33 AM »
For reasons i'm not going to go into, I am emotionally unable to stalk someone.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2006, 09:10:58 AM »
i'm too lazy to stalk anyone properly. sanityisoverrated is very stalkable, in my opinion, but i keep forgetting to check up on him. see - lazy stalking! praetor is quite stalkable, too, but we're mates now, so it would be improper for me to stalk him.

there is one person that i mildly stalk, who has succumbed to my charms  :P and actually wants to meet me. i'm just worried that he'll be disappointed, if i do meet him, because i seem to have built up a reputation for myself that will be impossible to live up to.  :(

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2006, 09:52:59 AM »
Quote from: omega_female
i'm just worried that he'll be disappointed, if i do meet him, because i seem to have built up a reputation for myself that will be impossible to live up to. :(

Go down to the library and check out "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Floggers" and you'll be fine.  It's not hard to learn.

I'm also too lazy to stalk people.  About the most stalking I ever do is googling my old friends and crushes ocassionally to see what they're up to.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

shima

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2006, 10:12:48 AM »
Lol!  Stalking must be done with passion or it's not stalking.  That's called: a passing interest.

Diesel is LurkerExtraordinaire on WP.
Let's see if I've managed to scare him to death :o ;).

Nomaken, you seem to be a natural stalker.  Don't be so hard on yourself.

The it's-redundant-to-stalk-friends is a good point to.  Thus why I cannot stalk kev et alia.

Offline DivaD

• two-bit whore
  • Frequent Poster
  • nobody's nothing
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2006, 10:26:56 AM »
there's a great page for stalking people on here!
http://duncsdrivel.biz/intensity/index.php?action=who

you can even see if people are stalking you and looking through your profile!

i've already uncovered some scandalous activity going on. take a look at this!

what is it that eamonn and omega_female are getting up to together that we aren't allowed to see?  :o it's certainly made them turn red!  :D
aspie trash. real intense talk. no wanky drama.

eamonn

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2006, 10:34:58 AM »
LOL, Diva. A gentleman never tells. :-*  In regard to the forum title, if it was changed to what male or female on wp you have stalked it would make more interesting reading. :D

Offline DivaD

• two-bit whore
  • Frequent Poster
  • nobody's nothing
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2006, 10:40:00 AM »
LOL, Diva. A gentleman never tells. :-* 

since when have you been a gentleman?  :D
aspie trash. real intense talk. no wanky drama.

eamonn

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2006, 10:43:40 AM »
LOL, Diva. A gentleman never tells. :-*?

since when have you been a gentleman?? :D

I would tell you but a gentleman never tells. ;)

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2006, 10:49:33 AM »
ROFL! it looks like our secret is out, eamonn!  :-[