Author Topic: Which male or female on WP would you stalk?  (Read 6048 times)

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
Re: Which male or female on WP would you stalk?
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2006, 12:55:01 PM »
The closest ive ever come to stalking is finding one of my ex's Myspace  accounts from years ago. I got the shock of my life when I saw what she looks like now to when I went out with her  :o Seems all the music i put onto cd-r from Napster (oh yeah memories) certainly changed her music taste for the better but shes becaome a right goff now

This is my ex who is an aspie in denial who i may have mentioned before BTW. Her brother and father are diagnosed, she has bi-polar (yeah ok enough with the jokes about me and bi-polar chicks) but i reckon shes actually an aspie all along and I wouldn't be suprised if she is.

Ok serious post over

Omega honestly stalking me, hertfordshire ain't worth it love you'l get to royston and turn back for cambridge were rob your toy boy will be waiting.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2006, 12:56:35 PM »
in the interset of properly stalking omega, i must now add eamonn to my list.

find out what their up to.

Misunderstood.

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2006, 01:10:56 PM »
Omega's probably dressed as Gerry Adams and fucking Eamon up his anal passage with a strap on while he wanks over the Irish flag with Sinead O'Connor singing in the background to Rod Stewarts "da ya think im sexy"

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2006, 01:16:30 PM »
You know, I was thinking exactly the same thing!
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2006, 02:36:34 PM »
Omega's probably dressed as Gerry Adams and fucking Eamon up his anal passage with a strap on while he wanks over the Irish flag with Sinead O'Connor singing in the background to Rod Stewarts "da ya think im sexy"

how did you know?!  :o you've been spying on me, haven't you?!!

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2006, 02:46:03 PM »

how did you know?!  :o you've been spying on me, haven't you?!!

I have my contacts....lenses that is

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2006, 02:53:04 PM »
The better you know me in real life, the more likely it is that I will use my stalker kung-fu on you.  OK, well, the more likely it is that I, who walk at the speed of light, will come up behind you and try to scare the crap out of you in some nonspecified way.  However I only know one person on WP in real life and due to the fact that when he and I are actually close enough for me to stalk him he's there to see me anyway, he's difficult to physically stalk, so I have to settle for keeping a file on him.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2006, 02:57:46 PM »
I found out something quite fucked up tonight

Did you know theres a member on WP whos married to a convicted peadofile?

Ive known of this person before I joined WP but i didn't realise they post on there...dodgy stuff

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2006, 03:00:11 PM »
The better you know me in real life, the more likely it is that I will use my stalker kung-fu on you.? OK, well, the more likely it is that I, who walk at the speed of light, will come up behind you and try to scare the crap out of you in some nonspecified way.? However I only know one person on WP in real life and due to the fact that when he and I are actually close enough for me to stalk him he's there to see me anyway, he's difficult to physically stalk, so I have to settle for keeping a file on him.
classic.

members choice worthy.
Misunderstood.

God

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2006, 04:05:10 PM »
next i would stalk ante, just to make him even more paranoid.
wha, hey, who's there?

The implication that I am paranoid is an all too common falsification. I'm subjected to this false reality daily by the delusional people I'm surrounded by. The Duty Officer in my Community Mental Health Team is a prime example. She didn't know squat about me prior to our candid discussion, nada, zilch, no background papers filed. Soon enough though it was medication this, medication that, medication-must-peddle-it-down-your-throat-till-you-can't-do-jack. Just you remember I am God, I am infinity. Wait till I get my hands on the psychiatrist in this team. He's on an overseas holiday at the moment. I'll give him a piece of my mind. Taking vacations while there are insane people being let loose in an economically deprived area, he should be ashamed of himself! Just no more involving the police for now please. I've had enough brutal beatings for a day. You know, it would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2006, 07:26:42 PM »
and by the way myspace isn't stalking, it's research.? ?;D

((Oh, the joys of myspace.? And LJ, but that'f better for us less-visually-oriented females to get an idea of what someone's like.))

EDIT:  I'm very fond of myspace at the moment because I found the myspace of my old high school nemesis.  Well, ym mom did, and sent it to me.  I was havign  a bad day when I saw it but somehow the sight of her wearing next to nothing and not doing it well brightened up my day.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 07:29:15 PM by PMS Elle »
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2006, 09:14:38 PM »
It is hard to explain but basically I am emotionally reluctant to pursue any women at all.  Each time i pursue a women, even subtlely, the time between pursuits(of any degree) gets longer and longer.  Based on the rate of change, i wont be due to pursue another women until i'm 28.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2006, 04:50:25 PM »
Quote from: PMS Elle
((Oh, the joys of myspace.  And LJ, but that'f better for us less-visually-oriented females to get an idea of what someone's like.))

I bumped into hale_bopp's myspace today.  Seems she's not so afraid of stalkers after all, given that that's about the worst possible place she could put stuff that she doesn't want people she knows to find.

Well, ym mom did, and sent it to me.  I was havign  a bad day when I saw it but somehow the sight of her wearing next to nothing and not doing it well brightened up my day.

So, your mum often sends you links to semi-nude girls?  I'm sure your myspace nudies are much better than high-school person's.    :-*
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2006, 04:55:19 PM »
Myspace needs to be renamed myn00dz

All these female exhibitionists on show its like a global meat market

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2006, 04:57:59 PM »
I bumped into hale_bopp's myspace today

Link it then for us to laugh at