Educational

Author Topic: Lucifictionary (come here to learn from teh ever mellifluous Lucifer!)  (Read 4086 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
i really don't know what it means. ::)
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
*sniffle*

one thing would help... if i saw dick and flo go at it. full on snog. :P how about it, lads? :P

:puke:

richard

maybe you should google it

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
you said you mispelled it.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

richard

so google will correct the spelling

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
it offers disgusting but that can't be it.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

richard

thats exactly it, see what did i tell you :laugh:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
you didn't tell me you were a horrible speller. you should be tossed back into first grade. :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

richard

toss me back in bigirl but i need a blowjob and a spanking first :)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
i'm not ghey anymore? :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

richard

not right now no :laugh:
so what do you say?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
i say  i'm ghey whenever you need my lips for a beejay. :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

richard

how very clever. it might take me awile to figure out my next move so dont worry if i dont respond for awile :laugh:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
oh, get a fucking room, you two!

duncvis