Author Topic: Lucifictionary (come here to learn from teh ever mellifluous Lucifer!)  (Read 4076 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
no no it's yer brain! don't step on him! :'(

tut.  snails haven't got brains, just MASSIVE annoyance value.   :grrr:

stop being such a girl.  :P

duncvis

Milla is extra loopy today, and gets a  :plus: for making me laugh my moobs off over several threads.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
 :green: *basks in the glow*

stop being such a girl.  :P

but but... i am a girl! :bigcry: and it doesn't need a brain, it is one. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
So what words taste bad?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Scrapheap

micromolecular is like... the ice crystals in ice cream. but lets make it chocolate ice cream. :P

diminution is crushed velvet with little diamonds sewn into it. :P

don't eat diamonds, you mad fool!  we can buy cake with diamonds!

:laugh:

Let them eat cake??

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
 :laugh: off with her head!
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Scrapheap

So what words taste bad?

Ted Kennedy.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
So what words taste bad?

goood question.  hmmm...  for me, a lot of german words (whichis handy, as i know very little german), although there's the all time favourite schadenfreude, and gnadige fraulien, which are both reasonably delicious.

some of the more gutteral anglo saxon words, i s'pose - they're too short and hurt your throat.

hmmm, that really IS a good question.  i'll have to think about that one.

oh "jism".  can't stand it.

richard

richard funfact- there will be a fine from now on for using the word "yer" the fine? a dick in the butt so tread lightly, unless you want a huge dick in yer ass :laugh:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
flo?  is that you?

richard

yes

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
richard funfact- there will be a fine from now on for using the word "yer" the fine? a dick in the butt so tread lightly, unless you want a huge dick in yer ass :laugh:

yeah you're getting that dick up your ass first, Dick! :laugh:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

The_P

Did you succeed when you lost your virginity?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
So what words taste bad?

goood question.  hmmm...  for me, a lot of german words (whichis handy, as i know very little german), although there's the all time favourite schadenfreude, and gnadige fraulien, which are both reasonably delicious.

some of the more gutteral anglo saxon words, i s'pose - they're too short and hurt your throat.

hmmm, that really IS a good question.  i'll have to think about that one.

oh "jism".  can't stand it.

gutteral tones are harsh and i don't like them. i love it when words just flow into each other softly as morning mist turns into a light rain that falls on a field of hay and then there's a rainbow...

i love the word jism. :laugh:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

richard

yeah you're getting that dick up your ass first, Dick! :laugh:
oh o forgot to mention the guy who makes up the word is excluded from any such fines :laugh: