Author Topic: Lucifictionary (come here to learn from teh ever mellifluous Lucifer!)  (Read 4079 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
you didn't make up the word, it already existed. :green:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

richard

but i made it popular. your still being fined, i'll bring the peanut butter :laugh:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
you did not make it popular you runt. :P if anything you're making it unpopular by shoving dicks up people's asses for using it.

you're the one who's being fined for using it. also you used it on a previous occasion. :P and i haven't used it again so i don't have any fines. :green:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
 :yawn:

it's much more fun when you're talking to me, millabillsballs

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
well you were away so i used richard as a substitute. :P >:D
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

richard

am i really that borning lucifer? :eyelash:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
you were borning when your mom was in labour. :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

richard

a slip of the fingers i see, well no harm done you know what i mean :laugh:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
well you were away so i used richard as a substitute. :P >:D

that'll learn ya!  :P

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
yeah, gosh, it was horrible. :'(
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
yeah, gosh, it was horrible. :'(

you must be truamatised!

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
*sniffle*

one thing would help... if i saw dick and flo go at it. full on snog. :P how about it, lads? :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

richard

do you mean like buttfuck? jee i dont know i love seany. that does seem a little discuting :P

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
snog means kiss, dickchard

what does discuting mean?
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

richard

llisten i cant be arsed to check my spelling once i hit the sumbit button, 9/10 words are in there almost always so you know what it means. stop acting a  fool already