Educational

Author Topic: Ask Nomaken anything  (Read 19180 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ask Nomaken anything
« Reply #75 on: May 22, 2006, 08:35:52 AM »
This could get very depressing very fast.? I mean, I resent it sometimes when guys have better HAIR than I do....

I'm sorry if I make you feel bad with the hair thing.? ?:(

Actually, no I'm not.

it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: May 22, 2006, 08:40:47 AM »

Nah, my nipples are very unsensative.  I am somewhat disappointed about that.  They are extra sensative to pain however.  One time genki was kneeding me and put his claws into them and i nearly hit the ceiling.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #77 on: May 22, 2006, 09:31:10 AM »
What sorts of pain are you ok with, and what sorts make you scream like a little girl?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: May 22, 2006, 09:47:06 AM »
Well, I guess I had to say a type I could not tolerate is what doctors often refer to as mild discomfort.  I would so prefer blinding agony to mild discomfort.  But things like sharp pain and dull pain, I like them equally.  If i was effectively told it was okay to withstand the pain, i wouldnt care either way. (When I experience severe pain I am much more worried it will do serious permenant damage to me than the actual pain)

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: May 22, 2006, 11:31:05 AM »
Have you used opiates?  If so, how did they affect your pain perception?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: May 22, 2006, 12:58:05 PM »
Hmmmmm, I have a ribcage size of 37" and a boob size of 39", but that comes out at a bra size of -3".  Do I need a minus-C?

Thanks Peter.  I am assuming you measured your ribcage just below your breasts.  If this is the case, your bra band size would be 37 + 5 = 42 inch.  Since your boob size is actually less than your band size of 42, your cup size would be AA, unless you used a sports bra, which would fit sort of like a short t-shirt with an elastic band at the bottom of it.

Here is another bra size calculator where you input your measurements and it outputs your bra size:

http://bra.and.bras.googlepages.com/bra_size_calculator.html

Here is some information about sports bras:

http://bra.and.bras.googlepages.com/sports_bras.html

These measurements are only guidelines to decide which bra sizes to try on, by the way.  Different bra manufacturers are not necessarily consistent with one another.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: May 22, 2006, 01:32:16 PM »
Can you actually get a 42AA?

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: May 22, 2006, 02:11:55 PM »
A size 42AA bra would probably be difficult to find in a local store, unless you bought a cupless sports bra in size 42.  You can order a size 42AA bra online.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: May 22, 2006, 10:08:49 PM »
Unless you consider DXM an opiate my closest experiance with an opiate is codeine.  (My dentist also gave me something he said was 100 times more powerful than morphine, but the next thing i knew i was looking at my dad with gause in my mouth, so if any questions i asked about it were answered, i don't know.)
And codeine just decreases my sensativity to pain a little(i've experimented by hitting myself on the leg with my fist as hard as i can while under no influence, and while under the influence.  I've also experimented with other OTC pain killers.)  What it does, that is interesting, is it guartentee's lucid dreaming.  During the weeks following my wisdom teeth extraction I screwed more women in my dreams than during the last 3 years.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #84 on: May 23, 2006, 07:00:15 AM »
do they look like this?

and i swear that this is the last i will ask on this subject. 
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: May 23, 2006, 08:58:09 AM »
Pointier with smaller areoles.

And definitely clothed and out of the sight of cameras.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: May 23, 2006, 11:27:21 AM »
If you want to see several sets to figure out the correct cup size to try once you have measured the girth and figured out the band size, Afraid to Ask has some.  To see them, click on "Size and Shape" in the menu on the upper left after clicking on the link.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #87 on: May 23, 2006, 08:35:27 PM »
i admit that i ripped this off of omega female, but felt it need to be asked to many.

if the entire membership of Intensity were ship-wrecked on an island without sufficient food supplies, which member would you nominate to be eaten first and why? also, please state second and third choices and reasons why?

and

isn't that an excellent question?
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: May 23, 2006, 11:52:12 PM »
I'd nominate myself, and cackle maniacally every time I mentioned it.  This way I make no enemies, and i'd wager nobody would want to eat me, especially if i suggest it, and the cackling maniacally would also probably worry people.

And yes it is an excellent question.  And if they did decide to eat me, i'd prefer that than having to publically decide the value of people.  At least I wont live on with people knowing that I judged someone was worth less than me.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #89 on: May 24, 2006, 10:05:21 AM »
If McJagger and Peter were hanging off a cliff, who would you save first?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law