Educational

Author Topic: Ask Nomaken anything  (Read 19407 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Ask Nomaken anything
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2006, 08:33:45 AM »
How do you cope with public changing rooms?  Did you have problems with gym at school?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2006, 08:53:54 AM »
I became very agile at changing in a doorless stall while holding up a towel.  Now in changing rooms, i'm like, fuck if i care.  I'm moreso considering getting implants so theyre firm and round.  I don't have mammary tissue in there, just fat, so they're pointy, just like the men who undergo the sex change therapy breasts are.  However doing that will probably make me look much like how you imagine man-hating lesbians look like. 
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2006, 09:10:42 AM »
What is your most-used profanity?
What is your favorite profanity?
Is there any profanity or insult you never or virtually never use?? Why?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2006, 09:30:18 AM »
Has anyone on this website or WP ever pissed you off?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2006, 11:06:18 AM »
What is something illegal you would do if it ever became legal.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2006, 02:39:45 PM »
which would you prefer?

exhibit A.

or

exhibit B.

or

C.  None of the above.
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2006, 03:25:36 AM »
1.  If I were world leader, probably the only truely important thing I would do is reorganize the values of society.  That is, i would try to socialize people to adopt certain values I decide are most productive, and effective to their own ends. 
I am not entirely sure what values I would select, but among them would be the greastest happiness for the greatest number of people.
Happiness doesn't always lead to greater effeciency in other areas.  I could figure out a set of values that would make humanity a survival machine, becoming as powerful and as populated as possibile in order to ensure survival against other species in existence.  Since given infinite time, and the principles of natural selection, there will exist a grand empire of beings who have evolved biologically and socially to survive, and that may include destroying or subjagating us.  Or we might be that people.  Although as time goes on the probability of running into an even more powerful and undefeatable race grows.  As a matter of fact, given infinite time, there is an infinite probability that we're doomed to be destroyed by a far more powerful race.
Given that, and assuming existence has no point or purpose, I'd build a society that put happiness on its list of values.

I don't plan to have this society be a perfect working machine.  As a matter of fact, i plan to just implant the values, and then let them work out how they want to exist on their own.  Although it would probably, after careful thought, emphasis more on education, research, culture, and intelligent supportive social organization.  I think after some time, based on the values, that they'd organize an excellent, productive, effective society on their own.

There are some values I can think of, to clarify the kind of society i'd like to exist, but they aren't well thought out and i'd prefer for them to be before I declare them.

But some things to consider is that i'd prefer if in this society that if you want to try harder, you get better results, but i'd prefer if there was a certain quality of living provided to all citizens, as long as they were willing to work in some lowest paying job they'll have available.
I'm not sure what exactly that quality of life will be, but i'm thinking, enough food to eat, housing that isn't too terrible, and the ability to buy some pleasurable consumer item.  And I feel that in a society that follows the other values, there will be so much production, the resources devoted to this minimum living will be negligable.

2.  My most used profanity is probably fuck, and while it is the one i like most, i would really say i have a favorite profanity.  It is hard for me to gage which swear word i use most or is my favorite because I try to use them evenly and infrequently.  There are very few profanities i've ever actually used as an insult.  I've used quite a few simply because it seemed appropriate at the time, but i bet there are hundreds i've only read, and never said, or haven't even read at all.  I can't say I haven't seriously insulted anyone with a profanity over the last 10 years, because my memory isn't THAT good, but i can say that the number of times I have seriously insulted someone with a profanity in the last 10 years is probably under 20.  Mainly because when you insult some with profanity it makes you look worse than the person you're insulting.  Doesn't help anything.  I've even observed that rule while blind with rage pissed. (I wanna go on a little tangent here.  I can control my emotions with incredible reliability, and the way i put it is, "It is easy, all you have to do is be willing to commit suicide."  Which sounds stupid and irrelevant, but when something happens and if you react in a certain way you are going to get in real trouble, but you are so overcome with emotion and you feel your first impulse is so justified and right, and worth the reprocussions, giving that up is like commiting suicide.)

3.  I've been pissed off by at least 3 people, but not very badly.  Not to a point where I cared about it for more than 15 minutes.

4.  I would own slaves.

5.  I would prefer A in my garden, but B in my bong.

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2006, 09:38:23 AM »
if this conversation was taking place in real life, would you let me fondle your bitch-tits?  ;D

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2006, 10:37:04 AM »
Imagine this:  You get a phone call at about 1 in the morning.  When you answer the phone, a low, raspy voice says,  "I know who you are and I know what you did," then proceeds to describe the contents of the current room you are in in perfect detail.  How do you react?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2006, 11:42:19 AM »
If she offered, would you trade pics of your breasts for pics of Omega's?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2006, 11:48:21 AM »
What's the strangest thing you've done while stoned?

What's the strangest thing you've done while horny?

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2006, 01:34:22 PM »
1.  I would let you fondle them.

2.  I would say, "Can you kill me tomorrow, i'm really tired right now.  And i've got class at 7 am."  If they said they were going to kill or rape me, i'd say, "Well then I guess I don't have to write my english paper, that sounds like a pretty good excuse."  Then i'd call the cops.  Get some caffeine in me, lie down in my beg with one of my golf clubs(in my room there are plenty of improvised weapons), and accidentally fall asleep.

3.  If she wanted to see my breasts, i'd have no problem letting her, and i probably would be interested in seeing hers, but i'd prefer it not be on a trading basis.

4.  I didn't do very many interesting things during my getting high career.  I've said a couple of things which resonate with, "A high person said this,"  like "There is a whole lot of mountain dew in this mountain dew can."  And there was this one time while wasted when in a combat game not oriented towards single player victory, i apparently kicked more ass than everyone else on both teams put together.
The strangest thing i've done while sober and horny is probably masturbate in a park in waves.  I'd not climax, just masturbate.  A combination of the beautiful scenary of the park and the pleasure from masturbating was interesting(i wasnt deriving any sexual pleasure from the area).
The strangest thing i've done while drunk(long island iced teas, they were powerful, i took one sip and my eyes glazed over in 5 minutes.  I only remember up to about 25 minutes after i started drinking, all this stuff is reported from others and due to evidence) and horny was try to pounce this girl in our hotel room(there were 4 of us).  And apparently asked things like, "Does my cock beat a strait flush?"  And I was fondling my male friend.  And apparently I tore the bathroom door off its hinges.  And apparently i was masturbating and fondling my breasts rather openly.
I have no desire to let this person live again, and while I don't think he'd believe he is annoying or undesirable, he will trust my wishes.(I accept that in different states of consciousness, I, we are different people.  The next time I get that drunk, you could probably ask me who I am and i'd say, I am my drunken self, you need to keep an eye on me, i've heard I am unruly.  When drunk I make decisions based on the reason of previous judgements, not current emotional states, so I can leave messages for myself when i am not all there.)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2006, 03:35:08 AM »
I would prefer A in my garden, but B in my bong.
why?
will you justify your answers?
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2006, 02:50:59 PM »
Because A is lush and green and would look nice in my garden, and B is already dried.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2006, 12:21:29 AM »
how tall are you?
Misunderstood.