Author Topic: Interrogate PMS Elle!  (Read 65495 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Interrogate PMS Elle!
« Reply #2070 on: April 03, 2011, 12:19:26 PM »

Wow, you would think this place is made up of people who have difficulties with social cues and interpersonal relations... oh wait.
:plus:

And this plussing bullshit, is exactly what I'd expect a two faced bitch to do in the middle of a discussion.

Proves exactly my point. You are here for the ego trip. How fucking insensitive is that? Yep, sure your messages were authentic. That lovely little plus 1 sign is the perfect example of what an attention seeking trolling whore you are.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2071 on: April 03, 2011, 12:21:15 PM »
I haven't given you any fake symapthy tho. Almost all of what I've said to you about this and any problems you have atm has been privately. Other than that I think it was only my post in your Problems Forum thread that was public. And I'm not even taking sides here with yo and Elle so how can I be giving either of you fake sympathY?

I don't like this drama and I'm not pretending anything. Other stupid drama can be enjoyable yes, but this isn't because I do actually consider you a friend and I feel shit that you think I've been a dick to you or that I don't care. And I don't even know what I'm meant to say or do to make it right.

I don't really care if random people on here think I'm fake (although admittedly that's not something I'd LIKE people to think), but I DO care if someone I like a lot thinks that

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2072 on: April 03, 2011, 12:23:10 PM »
I haven't given you any fake symapthy tho. Almost all of what I've said to you about this and any problems you have atm has been privately. Other than that I think it was only my post in your Problems Forum thread that was public. And I'm not even taking sides here with yo and Elle so how can I be giving either of you fake sympathY?

I don't like this drama and I'm not pretending anything. Other stupid drama can be enjoyable yes, but this isn't because I do actually consider you a friend and I feel shit that you think I've been a dick to you or that I don't care. And I don't even know what I'm meant to say or do to make it right.

Well then don't get involved and let Elle back up herself. End of story.

There's nothing you can do.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2073 on: April 03, 2011, 12:26:16 PM »
ok

I deliberately wasn't getting involved in the stuff between you and her though. Because I don't know exactly what's going on

My post before was about what Les was saying

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2074 on: April 03, 2011, 12:27:27 PM »
Whilst this Trigger/Elle/Scrap thing is not something I know anything about and therefore can not comment on, I will say that I certainly agree with what Eclair has said about you not backing yourself.
You said I wanted to fuck you and then when challenged, deflect and try to joke around it. No, time is now Elle to start backing your bullshit.
You are in I2 and you have been here for a while. You know better.
Yes that does mean that I am waiting for you to stop deflecting and address why you wrote what you did in my signature.
Les, what the hell is it that you want me to say or do?  Right now it feels like I'm being followed around by a little who's yelling "YOU TAKE THAT BACK!  YOU TAKE THAT BACK!"

I'm actually *not* obligated to answer to you, and I don't owe you anything.  You seem to be struggling with this.

Um, pardon me for butting in, but he stood up to you, and your best shot back was to hint that he wants to fuck you?

Now you're playing like the victim? Sure, you have no respect for his long distance relationship with Hyke, but as he's stated, what exactly do you think you have that is soooo irresistable? Your petty dramas? Your constant whinging? Your moaning about your rate of pay and yet you are so HIGHLY educated? You are in your late 20's dear girl, we are sorry you aren't making the kind of money you would like, or meeting the guys you would like, but you know, people have tried to help you or understand, and you just play all sorts of weird in the background to make yourself feel better.

You have coasted on the "I was stalked online" bullshit way too long. In fact, you are fucking with people yourself behind the scenes, so don't get all holier than thou. It's about time you were called out for your psychological head fucking you do behind the scenes.
Eclair would you quit screaming for my blood and actually answer *my* question, please?  It's relevant.

What's your actual question Elle?
Do you want me to respond to you pubically or privately?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

eris

« Reply #2075 on: April 03, 2011, 12:32:34 PM »

Of course, no one has to reply. Until there is a drama and they can 'pretend' to care in the company of others in a forum.

What goes on behind the scenes is the point here. And the selfishness, and fakeness that is 'presented' as caring on the forum, when behind the scenes, you'll get stabbed in the back.

'Oh wow, I'm so sorry for your loss'

'That's so sad, sorry to hear that'

etc etc...on the forum...presented as a fake and caring persona.

It's just bullshit.

I dont know what happened, but it sounds like Eclair is hurt because she thinks a friend betrayed her, and It's a valid thing to think I guess. Seems more upset than angry but it isnt EVERYONES fault.

Forums are full of fake sympathy, and even I am guilty of saying something supportive to someone I really dont know, just to give them that extra pat on the back

fake sympathy is better than real apathy

But, that being said there are also really really awesome people here, and being fucked over by a friend ( again I dont know what happened just saying in general) shouldnt keep you away from EVERYONE

Sometimes friendships just go sour, and sometimes people move on, and sometimes people feel close to someone and it isnt reciprocated.

I think what Im trying to say is that online friendships really are true friendships and ppl should value them

[/pointless rant]

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2076 on: April 03, 2011, 12:34:39 PM »
PMSElle is definitely a super bitch on here

But I do think she was just taking the piss with the whole "you want to fuck me" thing

I mean I reckon I have pribably said stuff like that myself on here before but I don't genuinely think anyone here wants to fuck me

That being said, I reckon most guys here DO wanna fuck her :P

also why are none of you women going Dunkin Donuts with ME ffs!!!!

I don't do Dunkin, but I do enjoy Krispy Kreme.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2077 on: April 03, 2011, 12:35:33 PM »
lol trying to lighten the thread a bit? :laugh:

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2078 on: April 03, 2011, 12:39:19 PM »
Do you want me to respond to you pubically or privately?

Ahh, for someone who plays as a friend but just plussed someone in the midst of a discussion I think we can pretty much sum up how genuine your response would be, either publicly or privately.

In other words, go fuck yourself Elle, you are a two faced, untrustworthy, manipulative fake cunt.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2079 on: April 03, 2011, 12:41:58 PM »
lol trying to lighten the thread a bit? :laugh:

No, just publishing my availability.  I couldn't follow this thread of PMS Elle and Eclair guided me by the hand through it.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2080 on: April 03, 2011, 12:53:34 PM »

But I do think she was just taking the piss with the whole "you want to fuck me" thing

I mean I reckon I have pribably said stuff like that myself on here before but I don't genuinely think anyone here wants to fuck me

Krispy Kreme are definitely the best anyway, but I think they are deprived of Krispy Kreme doughnuts in the Northeast so they don't know any better.

We even have a few Krispy Kreme stores in Colorado.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2081 on: April 03, 2011, 12:54:51 PM »

Krispy Kreme are definitely the best anyway, but I think they are deprived of Krispy Kreme doughnuts in the Northeast so they don't know any better.

We even have a few Krispy Kreme stores in Colorado.

I often say that I may not agree with Bill Clinton's politics or taste in women, but his choice of doughnuts is excellent.

eris

« Reply #2082 on: April 03, 2011, 12:56:41 PM »
Krispy cremes taste like lard and sugar :(

wanna call me out for it :D

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2083 on: April 03, 2011, 01:02:23 PM »
Ahh, for someone who plays as a friend but just plussed someone in the midst of a discussion I think we can pretty much sum up how genuine your response would be, either publicly or privately.

In other words, go fuck yourself Elle, you are a two faced, untrustworthy, manipulative fake cunt.
I find it pretty interesting that you don't want me to reply to what seems like such a simple question.  Does this mean you don't really want me to respond to the emotion you're throwing at me in any substantial form, but rather to witness it and feel shame over something you're incorrectly implying I did?

I also find it strange that you're saying I'm "playing as a friend" when in fact during this entire thread you've been accusing me of being everything but.  I thought EMB's remark was pretty apt and worth acknowledging.  I think you're likely to take any action on my part as a sign of cruelty or hostility, at least right now.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2084 on: April 03, 2011, 01:09:06 PM »
Krispy cremes taste like lard and sugar :(

wanna call me out for it :D

Nope, I'll just eat the ones you don't.