Author Topic: Interrogate PMS Elle!  (Read 65468 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Interrogate PMS Elle!
« Reply #2055 on: April 03, 2011, 11:41:08 AM »
I gotta say, I actually agree with PMSElle on the Les stuff 

Yeah she posts a lot of shit about guys, and puts us down a lot  (although in my case usually deserved :P ) but she doesnt come across as if she's trying to get out of backing anything up

I don't get what she's supposed to back up. And I'm genuinely asking here. an example of apost she's made that needs backing up? (as in, not somethnig where she was obviously taking the piss, but a claim that genuinely needed backing up)

also just coz you think someone's problems aren't that bad from what they've posted, doesn't mean that's all that's going on. I have shit I don't post about on here too, and iirc PMSElle has actually said in her Elders thread that she doesn't wanna go into everything on here

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2056 on: April 03, 2011, 11:47:25 AM »
Can I ask, then, Eclair:  Would you prefer I address this new attack of yours privately, or publically?  I'm willing to do either.  I understand you have your own shit going on, but I know you know that I do as well, and I don't espeically appreciate how vicious you are being.

Oh really? I don't especially appreciate being stabbed in the back by a manipulating bitch.

That's what I'd call vicious.

And you can't call on your 'oh he just wants to fuck me excuse' this time. I'm a heterosexual woman, I have no interest in fucking you. Pity your own want to appease your ego is what drove you to fuck me over.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2057 on: April 03, 2011, 11:50:08 AM »
I gotta say, I actually agree with PMSElle on the Les stuff 

Yeah she posts a lot of shit about guys, and puts us down a lot  (although in my case usually deserved :P ) but she doesnt come across as if she's trying to get out of backing anything up

I don't get what she's supposed to back up. And I'm genuinely asking here. an example of apost she's made that needs backing up? (as in, not somethnig where she was obviously taking the piss, but a claim that genuinely needed backing up)

also just coz you think someone's problems aren't that bad from what they've posted, doesn't mean that's all that's going on. I have shit I don't post about on here too, and iirc PMSElle has actually said in her Elders thread that she doesn't wanna go into everything on here

Really Soph?

Really?

Perhaps you look up to all that shit. From what I recall, I told you a lot of things also, and you couldn't be fucked to respond. So really, fuck off.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2058 on: April 03, 2011, 11:54:16 AM »
wtf

I did respond!

what did I not respond to? That post above was all about teh stuff between PMSElle and Les. nothing about the stuff between you and her. If I knew everything that had happened with the Trigger stuff then I could have an opinion on it, but I haen't even spoken to Trigger for ages and don't talk to PMSElle privately, so all I know is what you've said about PMSElle and Trigger meeting and that PMSElle has lied to him about you. I'm not denying any of that or saying it's not true/not important. I don't understand why you're getting pissed off at me now, I've never one fucked you over and I genuinely don't remember ever ignoring you

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2059 on: April 03, 2011, 11:56:36 AM »
Can I ask, then, Eclair:  Would you prefer I address this new attack of yours privately, or publically?  I'm willing to do either.  I understand you have your own shit going on, but I know you know that I do as well, and I don't espeically appreciate how vicious you are being.

Oh really? I don't especially appreciate being stabbed in the back by a manipulating bitch.

That's what I'd call vicious.

And you can't call on your 'oh he just wants to fuck me excuse' this time. I'm a heterosexual woman, I have no interest in fucking you. Pity your own want to appease your ego is what drove you to fuck me over.
Eclair, it was a genuine question.  I think your emotions are high right now and I think you can only be held half-responsible for that, but I also do feel attacked enough that I'm somewhat inclined to respond publically unless you have an explicit preference otherwise.  I hesitate to without your direct permission because of how you're reacting right now to... well, frankly, nothing, though I know that's not what you're seeing or believing, and I do understand why you'd have the opinion and reaction you're having.  :/

So, again:  Should I respond publically, or privately?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 11:58:55 AM by PMS Elle »
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2060 on: April 03, 2011, 11:57:24 AM »
ok I just found the last PM you sent me and at the bottom you put to keep in touch, I thought that meant the conversation was over. I have a thing about replying too much, as in I worry I'll get on someone's nerves or make them feel like I'm harrassing them if I PM them too much, especially women. If it sounds like it's ending, then I don't respond unless it's on IM where I just say something similar as a goodbye. If I'd known you wanted a reply to that message I wpould have, as there are a lot of things I could have said. Just because I stopped replying then doesn't mean I don't care or anything.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2061 on: April 03, 2011, 12:00:13 PM »
Whilst this Trigger/Elle/Scrap thing is not something I know anything about and therefore can not comment on, I will say that I certainly agree with what Eclair has said about you not backing yourself.
You said I wanted to fuck you and then when challenged, deflect and try to joke around it. No, time is now Elle to start backing your bullshit.
You are in I2 and you have been here for a while. You know better.
Yes that does mean that I am waiting for you to stop deflecting and address why you wrote what you did in my signature.
Les, what the hell is it that you want me to say or do?  Right now it feels like I'm being followed around by a little who's yelling "YOU TAKE THAT BACK!  YOU TAKE THAT BACK!"

I'm actually *not* obligated to answer to you, and I don't owe you anything.  You seem to be struggling with this.

Um, pardon me for butting in, but he stood up to you, and your best shot back was to hint that he wants to fuck you?

Now you're playing like the victim? Sure, you have no respect for his long distance relationship with Hyke, but as he's stated, what exactly do you think you have that is soooo irresistable? Your petty dramas? Your constant whinging? Your moaning about your rate of pay and yet you are so HIGHLY educated? You are in your late 20's dear girl, we are sorry you aren't making the kind of money you would like, or meeting the guys you would like, but you know, people have tried to help you or understand, and you just play all sorts of weird in the background to make yourself feel better.

You have coasted on the "I was stalked online" bullshit way too long. In fact, you are fucking with people yourself behind the scenes, so don't get all holier than thou. It's about time you were called out for your psychological head fucking you do behind the scenes.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2062 on: April 03, 2011, 12:01:36 PM »

Wow, you would think this place is made up of people who have difficulties with social cues and interpersonal relations... oh wait.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2063 on: April 03, 2011, 12:02:25 PM »
Whilst this Trigger/Elle/Scrap thing is not something I know anything about and therefore can not comment on, I will say that I certainly agree with what Eclair has said about you not backing yourself.
You said I wanted to fuck you and then when challenged, deflect and try to joke around it. No, time is now Elle to start backing your bullshit.
Yes that does mean that I am waiting for you to stop deflecting and address why you wrote what you did in my signature.
Les, what the hell is it that you want me to say or do?  Right now it feels like I'm being followed around by a little who's yelling "YOU TAKE THAT BACK!  YOU TAKE THAT BACK!"

I'm actually *not* obligated to answer to you, and I don't owe you anything.  You seem to be struggling with this.

Um, pardon me for butting in, but he stood up to you, and your best shot back was to hint that he wants to fuck you?

Now you're playing like the victim? Sure, you have no respect for his long distance relationship with Hyke, but as he's stated, what exactly do you think you have that is soooo irresistable? Your petty dramas? Your constant whinging? Your moaning about your rate of pay and yet you are so HIGHLY educated? You are in your late 20's dear girl, we are sorry you aren't making the kind of money you would like, or meeting the guys you would like, but you know, people have tried to help you or understand, and you just play all sorts of weird in the background to make yourself feel better.

You have coasted on the "I was stalked online" bullshit way too long. In fact, you are fucking with people yourself behind the scenes, so don't get all holier than thou. It's about time you were called out for your psychological head fucking you do behind the scenes.
Eclair would you quit screaming for my blood and actually answer *my* question, please?  It's relevant.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2064 on: April 03, 2011, 12:02:46 PM »

Wow, you would think this place is made up of people who have difficulties with social cues and interpersonal relations... oh wait.
:plus:

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2065 on: April 03, 2011, 12:05:31 PM »
ok I just found the last PM you sent me and at the bottom you put to keep in touch, I thought that meant the conversation was over. I have a thing about replying too much, as in I worry I'll get on someone's nerves or make them feel like I'm harrassing them if I PM them too much, especially women. If it sounds like it's ending, then I don't respond unless it's on IM where I just say something similar as a goodbye. If I'd known you wanted a reply to that message I wpould have, as there are a lot of things I could have said. Just because I stopped replying then doesn't mean I don't care or anything.

Of course. Of course. It wasn't like I shared anything special or important anyway, right?

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2066 on: April 03, 2011, 12:06:41 PM »

:plus:

Oh, so now you DO have social difficulties? Mmm, how convenient.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2067 on: April 03, 2011, 12:07:51 PM »

Eclair would you quit screaming for my blood and actually answer *my* question, please?  It's relevant.

What's your actual question Elle?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2068 on: April 03, 2011, 12:08:04 PM »

Of course. Of course. It wasn't like I shared anything special or important anyway, right?

You did, and I repsonded a lot. I don't know what Im doing wrong here. If I knew you wanted me to replyI would have. I'm sorry I didn't reply. It doesn't mean I don't care though

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2069 on: April 03, 2011, 12:15:45 PM »

You did, and I repsonded a lot. I don't know what Im doing wrong here. If I knew you wanted me to replyI would have. I'm sorry I didn't reply. It doesn't mean I don't care though

Of course, no one has to reply. Until there is a drama and they can 'pretend' to care in the company of others in a forum.

What goes on behind the scenes is the point here. And the selfishness, and fakeness that is 'presented' as caring on the forum, when behind the scenes, you'll get stabbed in the back.

'Oh wow, I'm so sorry for your loss'

'That's so sad, sorry to hear that'

etc etc...on the forum...presented as a fake and caring persona.

It's just bullshit.

That's my point. Elle here, God love her...thinks it's ok to catch up with Trigger, it's all safe, I'm sure he knows her name and number. But stupid dumb fuck me trying to support her through her Mother issues. Nope. Not that I want her name or number. The point is, it's fucked. That I could spend a good amount of time sharing and supporting other people, worried they might top themselves, etc etc etc and they are two faced cunts.