Educational

Author Topic: Interrogate PMS Elle!  (Read 65493 times)

ozymandias

Re: Interrogate PMS Elle!
« Reply #1125 on: March 25, 2008, 04:46:23 PM »
Cowgirl can be hot.   I don't mind letting a girl ride.   The miconception is that the guy is supposed to lay on his back and not do anything.   Quite the opposite imo, as the guy is the Bull and she is trying to ride you.   People think that cowgirl is just a girl jumping up and down on a guy's cock with him doing nothing for some reason, which shouldn't be the case.   Reverse-cowgirl can be great too.

A vibrating horn would add to the fun for sure.   I don't know how you could consider that a bad thing.
Ah yes, doing the ladies a favor by LETTING them ride?

And yeah, Alex, I know how basic sexual positions work (and don't), but thank you for trying to edify me.  :P

He is young and full of himself and lacks so much experience...........forgive him for he knoweth not what he sayeth!   :P  Virginity is such a terrible burden upon us of the male gender!
I am not a virgin.

I am shocked, SHOCKED I TELL YOU,  :yikes:   :razz:
My virginity was lifted from me at the ripe age of 16, so it was gone 13 years ago.   Why did you say I was full of myself?   

I was being a smarty arsehole.  I envy your early virginity lifting!   :'(  I lost mine at 23!!   :'(

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1126 on: March 26, 2008, 06:59:00 AM »
Cowgirl can be hot.   I don't mind letting a girl ride.   The miconception is that the guy is supposed to lay on his back and not do anything.   Quite the opposite imo, as the guy is the Bull and she is trying to ride you.   People think that cowgirl is just a girl jumping up and down on a guy's cock with him doing nothing for some reason, which shouldn't be the case.   Reverse-cowgirl can be great too.

A vibrating horn would add to the fun for sure.   I don't know how you could consider that a bad thing.

And yeah, Alex, I know how basic sexual positions work (and don't), but thank you for trying to edify me.  :P

He is young and full of himself and lacks so much experience...........forgive him for he knoweth not what he sayeth!   :P  Virginity is such a terrible burden upon us of the male gender!
I am not a virgin.

My virginity was lifted from me at the ripe age of 16, so it was gone 13 years ago.   Why did you say I was full of myself?   

I was being a smarty arsehole.  I envy your early virginity lifting!   :'(  I lost mine at 23!!   :'(
OK, but how many years ago was that?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

ozymandias

« Reply #1127 on: March 26, 2008, 07:08:50 AM »

I am not a virgin.

30 years ago, long before most people here were born!   :laugh:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #1128 on: March 26, 2008, 07:11:03 AM »

I am not a virgin.

I lost mine at 16, but I still envy people who lost it before me.  12 would have been a good age for me; I was really horny back then and it's only diminished as time has gone on.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1129 on: March 26, 2008, 07:16:05 AM »

I am not a virgin.

OK, so you lost your virginity 17 years before he did.  Feel better?  :P

ozymandias

« Reply #1130 on: March 26, 2008, 08:03:57 AM »

I am not a virgin.

OK, so you lost your virginity 17 years before he did.  Feel better?  :P

Meh, I stopped being worried or freaked about it long ago.  I grew up in an atmosphere of "do it and you'll be a man", "It's normal for boys to get laid" or some other sexist crap that was prevalent then.  Girls who had sex in their teens were considered "sluts", while guys who did have sex were considered "men", clapped on the back and congratulated, unless they got the girl preggers and then it was a "shotgun" marriage in the local catholic church.  Everyone of which ended in divorce sooner or later.  Or if they didn't get married, the girl went to live with "Her aunt in Indiana" and was out of sight for a year.  (I'm not making that up.)  Then she came back with kid like nothing happened and then there was the shotgun marriage.   ::)

Sophgay

« Reply #1131 on: March 26, 2008, 08:37:30 AM »
you lost your virginity ten years before I was born :P

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1132 on: March 26, 2008, 08:45:45 AM »
Meh, I stopped being worried or freaked about it long ago.  I grew up in an atmosphere of "do it and you'll be a man", "It's normal for boys to get laid" or some other sexist crap that was prevalent then.  Girls who had sex in their teens were considered "sluts", while guys who did have sex were considered "men", clapped on the back and congratulated, unless they got the girl preggers and then it was a "shotgun" marriage in the local catholic church.  Everyone of which ended in divorce sooner or later.  Or if they didn't get married, the girl went to live with "Her aunt in Indiana" and was out of sight for a year.  (I'm not making that up.)  Then she came back with kid like nothing happened and then there was the shotgun marriage.   ::)
It hasn't changed all that much nowadays.  :(  (Except that I have heard the specific term "slut" being used much more semantically specifically to refer to indiscriminately sleeping with a large number of partners, so we're much more educated here in 2008.  We know that girls who put out, but not for everyone, aren't sluts.  Just immoral, dirty sleazebags.   Also, teases.  ::))

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1133 on: March 26, 2008, 08:48:54 AM »
Bah, men can be sluts and manwhores too.   Most guys are sluts technically lol.
:P   Internets are super serious.

ozymandias

« Reply #1134 on: March 26, 2008, 09:01:09 AM »

QFT

ozymandias

« Reply #1135 on: March 26, 2008, 09:02:41 AM »
It hasn't changed all that much nowadays.  :(  (Except that I have heard the specific term "slut" being used much more semantically specifically to refer to indiscriminately sleeping with a large number of partners, so we're much more educated here in 2008.  We know that girls who put out, but not for everyone, aren't sluts.  Just immoral, dirty sleazebags.   Also, teases.  ::))

Of course the latest catch phrase, "Friends with benefits".

ozymandias

« Reply #1136 on: March 26, 2008, 09:05:05 AM »
you lost your virginity ten years before I was born :P

My dear child,  ;) I have books, records, clothes that were bought before you were born!  Before MOST people here were born!!!   :laugh:

And for the record, losing my virginity was not as "BIG" as I was lead to believe it was going to be.  I was more into the idea that, I HAD A GIRLFRIEND, FINALLY, now that was "BIG".   :laugh:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 09:10:54 AM by ozymandias »

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1137 on: March 26, 2008, 09:10:38 AM »
The latter hasn't been true in my experience.  More like most guys want to be.

Of course the latest catch phrase, "Friends with benefits".
A friend in need is a friend indeed

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1138 on: March 26, 2008, 09:18:46 AM »
True they do want to be sluts, so I guess they are sluts at heart.   It is up to you fine females to give them a chance and allow us slutty males to achieve our dream of becoming man-sluts.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1139 on: March 27, 2008, 06:46:12 AM »
True they do want to be sluts, so I guess they are sluts at heart.   It is up to you fine females to give them a chance and allow us slutty males to achieve our dream of becoming man-sluts.
Sorry, but the dream that I fulfill is actually just regular and frequent access to monogamous sex.  I don't want a man-slut, and if somone I was dating tried to become one by outsourcing, I'd break a wee bit more than just his heart, I think.