Author Topic: Interrogate PMS Elle!  (Read 65481 times)

ozymandias

Re: Interrogate PMS Elle!
« Reply #1110 on: March 24, 2008, 04:18:57 PM »
Alex- Lol- the main issue isn't dusting, IMO, it's that his floor is carpeted and he prolly hasn't vaccuumed the whole thing in ages because it's covered in clutter.  He's not living in filth, just a lot of clutter everywhere, but I'm pretty much convinced that if he actually took the time to completely clean his room, top-to-bottom, he'd have less problems with the asthma/allergies.

Ozy- English or western saddle?

By JOVE, English of course!   :toporly:
Jolly good!  The horn won't get in the way, then!

...though, if the horn vibrated, "in the way" could be a matter of opinion...

Western saddle omgz.   Condom + saddle = almost no actual genital contact.
I, am happy to say, cannot attest to the verity of that statement from personal experience.
I have never had sex with a saddle involved either.   I wouldn't be opposed to trying it once in a role playing fantasy fetish capacity.    It doesn't sound that appealing, compared to other activities.
Like cowgirl?
Cowgirl can be hot.   I don't mind letting a girl ride.   The miconception is that the guy is supposed to lay on his back and not do anything.   Quite the opposite imo, as the guy is the Bull and she is trying to ride you.   People think that cowgirl is just a girl jumping up and down on a guy's cock with him doing nothing for some reason, which shouldn't be the case.   Reverse-cowgirl can be great too.

A vibrating horn would add to the fun for sure.   I don't know how you could consider that a bad thing.

Read again, my friend!   ;)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1111 on: March 24, 2008, 07:02:12 PM »
Cowgirl can be hot.   I don't mind letting a girl ride.   The miconception is that the guy is supposed to lay on his back and not do anything.   Quite the opposite imo, as the guy is the Bull and she is trying to ride you.   People think that cowgirl is just a girl jumping up and down on a guy's cock with him doing nothing for some reason, which shouldn't be the case.   Reverse-cowgirl can be great too.

A vibrating horn would add to the fun for sure.   I don't know how you could consider that a bad thing.
Ah yes, doing the ladies a favor by LETTING them ride?

And yeah, Alex, I know how basic sexual positions work (and don't), but thank you for trying to edify me.  :P
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

ozymandias

« Reply #1112 on: March 24, 2008, 07:13:11 PM »

And yeah, Alex, I know how basic sexual positions work (and don't), but thank you for trying to edify me.  :P

He is young and full of himself and lacks so much experience...........forgive him for he knoweth not what he sayeth!   :P  Virginity is such a terrible burden upon us of the male gender!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1113 on: March 24, 2008, 07:17:41 PM »

What's your favorite question that you've been asked here?  :zoinks:

Well, I only went through the first ten pages or so, but
Imagine this:  You get a phone call at about 1 in the morning.  When you answer the phone, a low, raspy voice says,  "I know who you are and I know what you did," then proceeds to describe the contents of the current room you are in in perfect detail.  How do you react?
was pretty amusingly creepy.

(Some of the questions involving my ex were sorta retrospectively hilarious too.)

:rofl:

That was a pretty twisted question, wasn't it?

:evilplus:

Offline Tristeza

• Official Outsider of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #1114 on: March 24, 2008, 08:51:01 PM »
For some reason, I read this as "air horn."   :laugh:  That would really add to the fun!  I'm kind of sadistic, though.
hats off to the man on top of the world
come crawl up here baby, and we can watch this damn thing turn

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1115 on: March 25, 2008, 06:59:37 AM »
For some reason, I read this as "air horn."   :laugh:  That would really add to the fun!  I'm kind of sadistic, though.
More like it would be fun for someone in the next room (or on the toher side of a wall) who wanted to screw up the mood.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #1116 on: March 25, 2008, 07:26:15 AM »
More like it would be fun for someone in the next room (or on the toher side of a wall) who wanted to screw up the mood.

I used to find it the height of amusement when a couple decide to leave you in a room and wander off hand in hand down the hall for some loud nookie, to start adding your own brand of flavour to their sex life by yelling out suggestions, doing commentary, and cheering.
I was pissed at the time and putout that they kinda left in the midst of conversation with me to have a root. The male (a mate of mine) came out to have a go at me and gotall aggressive. I laughed my arse off at him and then he walked up the hall and whispered "C'mon mate just give us a break hey....we'll keep it down"
I let his keep his pride and apologise to his girl later in an ashamed "Sam told me I had to say......"  :lol: Brownie points to him and a favour in the favour bank for me.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1117 on: March 25, 2008, 07:31:00 AM »

I used to find it the height of amusement when a couple decide to leave you in a room and wander off hand in hand down the hall for some loud nookie, to start adding your own brand of flavour to their sex life by yelling out suggestions, doing commentary, and cheering.
I was pissed at the time and putout that they kinda left in the midst of conversation with me to have a root. The male (a mate of mine) came out to have a go at me and gotall aggressive. I laughed my arse off at him and then he walked up the hall and whispered "C'mon mate just give us a break hey....we'll keep it down"
I let his keep his pride and apologise to his girl later in an ashamed "Sam told me I had to say......"  :lol: Brownie points to him and a favour in the favour bank for me.
That has yet to happen to me.  Emphasis on the "yet."

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1118 on: March 25, 2008, 01:05:27 PM »
Alex- Lol- the main issue isn't dusting, IMO, it's that his floor is carpeted and he prolly hasn't vaccuumed the whole thing in ages because it's covered in clutter.  He's not living in filth, just a lot of clutter everywhere, but I'm pretty much convinced that if he actually took the time to completely clean his room, top-to-bottom, he'd have less problems with the asthma/allergies.

Ozy- English or western saddle?

By JOVE, English of course!   :toporly:
Jolly good!  The horn won't get in the way, then!

...though, if the horn vibrated, "in the way" could be a matter of opinion...

Western saddle omgz.   Condom + saddle = almost no actual genital contact.
I, am happy to say, cannot attest to the verity of that statement from personal experience.
I have never had sex with a saddle involved either.   I wouldn't be opposed to trying it once in a role playing fantasy fetish capacity.    It doesn't sound that appealing, compared to other activities.
Like cowgirl?

Read again, my friend!   ;)
Read again?   I wasn't saying that you were a part of the misconception involved in riding or that you were saying the horn was a bad idea.   I can read.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1119 on: March 25, 2008, 01:25:31 PM »

I wasn't trying to edify you. 

I wouldn't say it is a favor, more just part of the act.   Changing up positions is fun, but I am not a huge fan of having the girl on top myself.   Depends on what position the other person likes more.   You mentioned cowgirl, and I was going for the Bull metaphor joke-thing later on, in regards to LETTING someone ride you.   An actual bull does mind.   Of course I want a girl to ride me lol.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1120 on: March 25, 2008, 01:27:54 PM »

He is young and full of himself and lacks so much experience...........forgive him for he knoweth not what he sayeth!   :P  Virginity is such a terrible burden upon us of the male gender!
I am not a virgin.

ozymandias

« Reply #1121 on: March 25, 2008, 02:58:53 PM »

I am not a virgin.

I am shocked, SHOCKED I TELL YOU,  :yikes:   :razz:

thepeaguy

« Reply #1122 on: March 25, 2008, 03:00:56 PM »

I am not a virgin.

I am shocked that you have to wipe the arses of geriatrics for a living.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1123 on: March 25, 2008, 03:30:48 PM »

I am not a virgin.

My virginity was lifted from me at the ripe age of 16, so it was gone 13 years ago.   Why did you say I was full of myself?   

ozymandias

« Reply #1124 on: March 25, 2008, 04:44:34 PM »

I am not a virgin.

I am shocked that you have to wipe the arses of geriatrics for a living.

Meh, it's a living, especially when you have that Nursing license and RN after your name.  Besides when you have the RN, it's the CNA's who do the arse wiping!   :green:  Unless your an arsehole, which I'm not, so if the CNA's need me to, I'll wipe arse with the best of them.  I ain't no hoity toity NT nurse snob.   I am the real deal.............a working class stiff who's not afraid to get his hands dirty.  If it keeps my patients calm, clean and happy................I'll do it!  I ain't no snob!.  :green: