Educational

Author Topic: Interrogate PMS Elle!  (Read 65488 times)

ozymandias

Re: Interrogate PMS Elle!
« Reply #1095 on: March 20, 2008, 10:29:10 AM »
Agreed, but when did proper etiquette figure into lust!??   :laugh:  "Oh, excuse me my dear, while I put my penis into your vagina.  I do so terribly hope you don't mind that my rampant lust for you doesn't allow me the proper time to put on a condom.   Oh, Jolly good, you feel the same.  Now do you wish to be on top or the bottom?  A gentleman always defers to the lady."

:toporly:
Then the lady replies, "Sorry, dear sir, but you're not putting your cock in me without a rubber.  It takes all of ten seconds, prevents the clap, and without it, your balls will be the most delightful shade of robin's egg blue, as I boot you out of my domicile and use my rabbit.  Ah, quite right:  On goes the condom.  And, I'd prefer you to go over in that corner and stand on your head.  I'll join you post-haste.

"Pip pip, cheerio, right then.............on goes the rubber.  Your such a sensible and genteel lady.  Now then I await your pleasure while you don your riding boots, hat, gloves and riding crop.
Do you wish me with or without the saddle??"

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1096 on: March 20, 2008, 10:31:15 AM »
Alex- Lol- the main issue isn't dusting, IMO, it's that his floor is carpeted and he prolly hasn't vaccuumed the whole thing in ages because it's covered in clutter.  He's not living in filth, just a lot of clutter everywhere, but I'm pretty much convinced that if he actually took the time to completely clean his room, top-to-bottom, he'd have less problems with the asthma/allergies.

Ozy- English or western saddle?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1097 on: March 20, 2008, 11:00:11 AM »
Alex- Lol- the main issue isn't dusting, IMO, it's that his floor is carpeted and he prolly hasn't vaccuumed the whole thing in ages because it's covered in clutter.  He's not living in filth, just a lot of clutter everywhere, but I'm pretty much convinced that if he actually took the time to completely clean his room, top-to-bottom, he'd have less problems with the asthma/allergies.

Ouch.   Sounds like he needs to take shit off the floor and give it a good vacuuming then.    I know plenty of people who just fucking throw their shit all over floor.   Vacuuming is probably the easier part of cleaning too.   My father can't stand the noise the vacuum cleaner makes, I just wear headphones when I vacuum myself.   The Oreck they have now is damn quiet compared to the old Hoover we had before, such a whiny POS vacuum.

Western saddle omgz.   Condom + saddle = almost no actual genital contact.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1098 on: March 20, 2008, 12:16:22 PM »
I, am happy to say, cannot attest to the verity of that statement from personal experience.

ozymandias

« Reply #1099 on: March 20, 2008, 12:34:41 PM »

By JOVE, English of course!   :toporly:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1100 on: March 20, 2008, 02:12:11 PM »
I, am happy to say, cannot attest to the verity of that statement from personal experience.
I have never had sex with a saddle involved either.   I wouldn't be opposed to trying it once in a role playing fantasy fetish capacity.    It doesn't sound that appealing, compared to other activities.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #1101 on: March 20, 2008, 02:42:39 PM »
If I think Cowboy sex I think Brokeback Mountain. I prefer not to think of Brokeback Mountain
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Persona

« Reply #1102 on: March 20, 2008, 02:43:22 PM »
Brokeback Mountain rules  :orly:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1103 on: March 20, 2008, 02:50:06 PM »
If I think Cowboy sex I think Brokeback Mountain. I prefer not to think of Brokeback Mountain
Never watched it.

duncvis

« Reply #1104 on: March 20, 2008, 03:16:33 PM »

:LMAO:

ozymandias

« Reply #1105 on: March 20, 2008, 04:45:16 PM »

Agreed  :plus:  Not my cup of tea!   :P

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1106 on: March 20, 2008, 07:02:21 PM »
What's your favorite question that you've been asked here?  :zoinks:

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1107 on: March 24, 2008, 07:18:56 AM »
Alex- Lol- the main issue isn't dusting, IMO, it's that his floor is carpeted and he prolly hasn't vaccuumed the whole thing in ages because it's covered in clutter.  He's not living in filth, just a lot of clutter everywhere, but I'm pretty much convinced that if he actually took the time to completely clean his room, top-to-bottom, he'd have less problems with the asthma/allergies.

Jolly good!  The horn won't get in the way, then!

...though, if the horn vibrated, "in the way" could be a matter of opinion...

I have never had sex with a saddle involved either.   I wouldn't be opposed to trying it once in a role playing fantasy fetish capacity.    It doesn't sound that appealing, compared to other activities.
Like cowgirl?

What's your favorite question that you've been asked here?  :zoinks:

Well, I only went through the first ten pages or so, but
Imagine this:  You get a phone call at about 1 in the morning.  When you answer the phone, a low, raspy voice says,  "I know who you are and I know what you did," then proceeds to describe the contents of the current room you are in in perfect detail.  How do you react?
was pretty amusingly creepy.

(Some of the questions involving my ex were sorta retrospectively hilarious too.)

ozymandias

« Reply #1108 on: March 24, 2008, 10:56:14 AM »
Alex- Lol- the main issue isn't dusting, IMO, it's that his floor is carpeted and he prolly hasn't vaccuumed the whole thing in ages because it's covered in clutter.  He's not living in filth, just a lot of clutter everywhere, but I'm pretty much convinced that if he actually took the time to completely clean his room, top-to-bottom, he'd have less problems with the asthma/allergies.

Quite right, quite right!   :eyebrows:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1109 on: March 24, 2008, 02:43:36 PM »

Like cowgirl?
Cowgirl can be hot.   I don't mind letting a girl ride.   The miconception is that the guy is supposed to lay on his back and not do anything.   Quite the opposite imo, as the guy is the Bull and she is trying to ride you.   People think that cowgirl is just a girl jumping up and down on a guy's cock with him doing nothing for some reason, which shouldn't be the case.   Reverse-cowgirl can be great too.

A vibrating horn would add to the fun for sure.   I don't know how you could consider that a bad thing.